The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ISLAS 8th BIRTHDAY MORNING OPENING HER PRESENTS!

Footage of Isla's wrapped presents in a tent.

Creepy and Lazy go into the cinema room singing 'Happy Birthday' to Isla. Someone gives Jace to Isla. Creepy woohoos.:rolleyes:

Isla screeches when she sees the presents. Everyone sings happy birthday again. She hugs Creepy and Lazy. The clock in the living room is turned around. First gift is some earrings from Hi Steve and Lesley Jane.:rolleyes:

Isla wants to open the cards first. Probably after a nudge from Lazy.:rolleyes:

She opens an LOL Doll and a poopsie. Creepy: 'I love poopsies, man'. She gets some snackables but doesn't know what they are.:rolleyes:

Next present is the slime kit from Hi Steve and Lesley Jane. Then some cabbage patch kids.

Camera pans to Jace, who is eating cheerios.

Next presents are aqua gelz, smushy mushy, unicorn bag. Then the chupa chups, which she screams about. It's quite interesting that she's more excited about this present than any of the others she's received so far. Creepy says the second he finds some stuck to the carpet they will be gone.:rolleyes:

The she gets a Pets Alive pony and Creepy says she's pretty.🤮More slime, three more buckets of slime, singing doll, OMG Doll (from Hi Steve and Lesley Jane). She opens the OMG Doll. Lazy tells her to say thank you and she does.

Isla chooses the biggest present next and it's shopkins dolls. Creepy says she will be busy for the rest of the year with the new toys and he doesn't want to hear 'I'm bored' until Christmas. Next presents are a slime birthday cake, more shopkins, nail varnish, another OMG Doll, glow sticks, another doll.

Main present is an ipod touch. Emotional music and forced tears time.:rolleyes:Creepy says it's beautiful like Isla and there's a case with it too. He tells he she doesn't need to borrow his phone anymore and can put her games, videos, music and Tik Tok on there. Lazy says Isla asked for it but she didn't know she would get it. Another woohoo from Creepy.:rolleyes:

Preview of tomorrow's second half of Isla's birthday vlog.

End of vlog

Quickest vlog rundown I've ever done.

He must be related to Shittle with those horse teeth
View attachment 106666
where’s the chocolate fountain i thought it was a present

granted, an odd present

Reactions: 9
There was some weird jump cuts during that present opening. Almost like Isla was having a bratty moment and they cut it out

She was doing a really straight face then jump cut to her screaming in excitement.

Their sickly sweet "you're welcome" has been disgusting for a long time but today, wow. Sickens me.

News just in... Isla was only crying about the ipod touch because she thought she would get an iPhone 😏😉😜
I never understand why the footage with Isla is like a 1990's home video where the camcorder has been stopped and restarted every couple of minutes. With 5 hours editing it should be faultless, perfection and a very lot smoother.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I never understand why the footage with Isla is like a 1990's home video where the camcorder has been stopped and restarted every couple of minutes. With 5 hours editing it should be faultless, perfection and a very lot smoother.
Creepy has been doing this 'job' three years now so he should know how to edit. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Sarah’s latest insta caption really did make me chuckle;

I’m feeling sad today, but not for me (who lives in a chav mansion accompanied by 60 melted eggs and illiterate family members) but for my nanaaaaaar and niece who don’t live in a big house like me ( :(( :(( ) and don’t get to go on (50) holidays like us. It must be so horrible to be poor (but not me, I’ve never been poor not even from when I stole and frequented clinical trials).

Like and subscribe!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah, 60 cheap Easter eggs and a chocolate fountain? You bleeping dumb bollock, Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Creepy has been doing this 'job' three years now so he should know how to edit. :rolleyes:
He should also know messaging young girls is highly inappropriate, asking girls to go skinny dipping is unacceptable and pimping out your daughters on social media is disgusting...

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I’m feeling sad today, but not for me (who lives in a chav mansion accompanied by 60 melted eggs and illiterate family members) but for my nanaaaaaar and niece who don’t live in a big house like me ( :(( :(( ) and don’t get to go on (50) holidays like us. It must be so horrible to be poor (but not me, I’ve never been poor not even from when I stole and frequented clinical trials).

Like and subscribe!
She had to make it about her, didn't she? Posting a filtered picture of herself like Princess bleeping Diana👼 If she was as close to Leah as she purports to be, she'd have had a picture of herself with her arm around Leah. But no, those pictures don't exist. I've never known a 'family' to display so little interaction with other branches of the family. It's weird. Katrina's boys ARE bleeping feral though and Katrina's partner is like a medical experiment...
Nevertheless, the Inghams are a cultish, isolated, inward-focused family with iFam who are too stupid to step back and view them from a wider angle (no pun intended). Seriously, Sarah, harping on about the precious people in your life who we never see?? So you encapsulate your love for them in a pic of your fat bleeping swollen face, trying to look beatific (look it up) - Tattle sees straight through to the real you every bleeping time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Like and subscribe!
Do you have a screenshot? I’m blocked 😂

Reactions: 4
He should also know messaging young girls is highly inappropriate, asking girls to go skinny dipping is unacceptable and pimping out your daughters on social media is disgusting...
Isn't it ironic that she almost went puce sending out a volley of irate Insta stories to get the facts straight about 60 Easter eggs, but she hasn't a tongue in her mouth to address the antics of her dirty bleeping predatory husband. Funny that.

Hi Steve

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
She had to make it about her, didn't she? Posting a filtered picture of herself like Princess bleeping Diana👼 If she was as close to Leah as she purports to be, she'd have had a picture of herself with her arm around Leah. But no, those pictures don't exist. I've never known a 'family' to display so little interaction with other branches of the family. It's weird. Katrina's boys ARE bleeping feral though and Katrina's partner is like a medical experiment...
Nevertheless, the Inghams are a cultish, isolated, inward-focused family with iFam who are too stupid to step back and view them from a wider angle (no pun intended). Seriously, Sarah, harping on about the precious people in your life who we never see?? So you encapsulate your love for them in a pic of your fat bleeping swollen face, trying to look beatific (look it up) - Tattle sees straight through to the real you every bleeping time.
Taking nana and leah on holiday must've been something in it for her cos she certainly doesn't give 2 hoots for leah . Remember granny grotbags being behind leah getting trolled and sarah didn't give 2 hoots.😡

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Danny reminds me of Sloth out of the Goonies. Or a slightly less educated version of Sloth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Dear Sarah
It is obvious what you were up to on your day off from filming. The mountain of cheap tat for Islas birthday says it all. Along with the paper plates and piñata still to come on part 2.
You are really playing Russian roulette with your family 980 people dead in the uk in the past 24 hours which means 20 x that newly infected around you at the non essential shops you went to. Don’t assume you will get the mild version either your burgeoning BMI and the fact you get breathless vlogging while walking would put you in the vulnerable group. The fact you saved the treat food ie the bag of salad so you could have it for Islas birthday meal says it all really. Best of luck to your family but your selfishness and lack of empathy for anyone else in this unprecedented pandemic says so much about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She has spelt 'you're' correctly so I guess that's progress 😂. She has only posted this for another chance to look like Saint Sarah to the adoring Gullible-Fam. If she really cared about Leah, she would see her more than once a year, would bother getting her a birthday or Christmas present (or even a 50p Easter egg) and would have done something about Granny Grim's vile bullying towards her. Leah is probably very relieved to not have to go.

Reactions: 33
I love that for a family who claim to love disney so much Isla didn't get one disney related present.

No thought went into them gifts, no clothes ect just slime 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Why would katrina even take the chance of sending her daughter away with Chris?? Come on now katrina.. If you read this.. Please please don't take that chance. Deep down you must know its a risk. Don't listen to Sarah.. Trust your instincts katrina.
You need to watch one of Katrina’s vlogs on YouTube to realise saying this is pointless 🤣

Sorry I’m so behind but LOVE that the tik tok opened on big eye, little eye 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.