The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard Lazy say "pipe down" before. I know I've personally told her to pipe down on here on many occasions... We know how much she loves to imitate others. Proof she reads here once again.

Hi Lazy, make sure you don't get all grabby over the 60 Easter eggs tomorrow morning, hun 😘🐷 wouldn't want a repeat of last year.
what happened and which vlog please? I’d love to see the greedy witch in action!!

Reactions: 4
why on earth does Sarah have to say “well done Isla, it’s good to share.” To her now 8 year old??? 🤔 that’s what I say to my 2 year old son

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Never thought I'd see the day when that slimy sweaty out-of-breath effort in knock-off twatidas trackies was compared to Jared Leto. Willing to say he's never had a bottle of Gucci aftershave in his life and wouldn't know what to do with it. And he doesn't have Jared's eyes either. And can't sing. Urgh. He really is minging. How can she?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Why does she call members of staff "workers" it drives me mad. Also I'm sure Isla will one day watch back on her 8th birthday vlog and question why her mum was going on about Easter eggs. It didn't need to be included.

Reactions: 27
OMG just had a thought! Sarah’s rant she states “you should have seen how many Easter eggs were in the warehouse! There were hundreds!”

now I KNOW she’s bullshitting because not only do shops not allow customers in the warehouse, but ESPECIALLY not during a pandemic ffs!!!! So which warehouse is she bleeping on about ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
If she said she saw inside the warehouse that's ridiculous. We have lanyards/badges or hi viz and nobody gets to simply look around.

Reactions: 14
Never thought I'd see the day when that slimy sweaty out-of-breath effort in knock-off twatidas trackies was compared to Jared Leto. Willing to say he's never had a bottle of Gucci aftershave in his life and wouldn't know what to do with it. And he doesn't have Jared's eyes either. And can't sing. Urgh. He really is minging. How can she?
I think he's referring to Dave's cover of Jared Leto's "Hurricane".

Reactions: 6
CELEBRATING A VERY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY IN LOCKDOWN! UNBOXING ALL HER PRESENTS!

Isla is about to go upstairs and get dressed. Chantella has sent Isla pyjamas and an Ariel outfit. Outfit transformation and someone has sent Isla some hair bows.:rolleyes:

Isla is upstairs talking to her friends on Zoom. Lazy is downstairs sorting out the wrapping paper etc. Lazy can't wait until they move house and they have a utility room. Creepy starts to unload the dishwasher. Lazy lets Prinny out. Jace goes out too, Lazy puts him on his swing.:rolleyes:

Isla says her and Esme are going to make slime in the garden and Lazy tells Isla she's kind. The girls make the slime and Lazy tells sla she's kind and it's good to share.:rolleyes:

Jace is having lunch and Lazy tells Isla they can make some bunny biscuits. They have no flour so the mixture kept sticking. Lazy puts the tray in the oven.:rolleyes:

They're waiting for the biscuits to cool down. Whilst the biscuits are cooling down, Lazy has a question to ask Isla. It's difficult to get supplies from the shop. lazy saw they didn't have birthday cakes so this year Isla's birthday cake will be like one no one has in the whole world. Lazy shows Isla her birthday cake. It's a plain cake and Isla needs to decide is she wants to decorate it herself or if she wants the girls to decorate it. Isla decides to do it herself.:rolleyes:

The oven beeps and Lazy says that the giraffe is ready. Esme and Isabelle are going to decorate the biscuits and Isla will decorate her birthday cake.:rolleyes:

Esme and Isabelle are outside whilst Isla is finishing decorating her cake. They go inside in the tent.

Timelapse of Isla decorating her cake.:rolleyes:

Lazy says isla is on WhatsApp talking to her friend. She went to nursery with the friend and the vlog has just gone live. Lazy can't cope with the amount of people who comment on a vlog without watching it first.:rolleyes:

Rant time. Yesterday , Lazy went to Morrisons to get essentials; milk and essential food for her older in law who are self isolating at the moment as they are in the high risk category. Whilst Lazy was buying her essential shopping there was a humungous amount of Easter eggs. Lazy said to the worker that they were cheap and he said it was because no one was buying them. She donated them to children who are in hospital or who might not get an Easter egg this year exsetra exsetra. She can barely keep her eyes on the camera. I smell bullshit. She put them in the box at the front of the supermarket. Then she dropped the shopping off and came home. A lot of people commented on the vlog saying there would be no more eggs left for other people and that she shouldn't go shopping just for Easter eggs. It's actually insane; Lazy bought six crates and there were hundreds. There were so many and the shops couldn't get rid of them. People need to pipe down; Lazy can't do right from wrong. She wasn't out shopping for Easter eggs, she was shopping for Easter eggs.:rolleyes:

Anyway, Isla is about to get off WhatsApp. 'Is she nearly done babe?'.:rolleyes: Makes me feel sick when she calls him babe 🤮

GrannyLesley Jane has sent a unicorn piñata with a unicorn banner and a few other bits. Lazy has filled it up with sweets so lazy is about to surprise the girls. Thank you to Granny because little things like this have made Isla's day.:rolleyes:

Lazy takes the piñata outside and Isla screeches. She hugs it. Creepy has put a belt on the gymnastics bar to hang it up.:rolleyes:

Isla has the blindfold on and Creepy is about to spin her five times. Isla tries to hit the piñata and then it's Esme's turn. Creepy spins her and there's some unnecessary touching of the chest.:sick:Then he spins Isabelle and she has her arms in front of her chest to stop his touching her. More spinning, more hitting.:rolleyes:

They've been playing piñata for six rounds What Lazy didn't tell the girls is they didn't need to hit it to open it, you just pull the strings at the bottom. Creepy steals all the crème eggs. The girls hit the piñata and sweets fall out.

Creepy decides he wants to hit the piñata. Lazy tells Isla to move out of the way and the angry Creep unleashes his temper on the piñata. He puts so much force into it. G'wan Creepy, imagine it's one of the haters. Isabelle steals a crème egg.:rolleyes:

Isabelle chases Creepy because he stole her sweets. Lazy says he's a baby. Esme is protecting her sweets from her greedy dad (and probably her mum but she will sneak upstairs and steal from it later).:rolleyes:

Lazy was going to film dinner but unfortunately Esme is making her do a Tik Tok. She shows what she's doing. She's making cheese and bacon pastries with salad.:rolleyes:

Jace is sat at the table clapping. They just finished making inner and Lazy films it. She says it cam out amazing. The salad is drowned in sauce and croutons. They were going to sit outside but it's getting dark outside.:rolleyes:

Dinner is over and Isla has the important task of blowing out 8 candles. They sing happy birthday and Isabelle brings in the cake. It sounds like Hi Steve and Lesley jane might be on facetime. Creepy woohoos.:rolleyes:

Footage of various points of the day that we've already seen.

Lazy is ending the vlog with Isla. She thanks Chantella for the pyjamas and birthday outfit. the pram is still unopened in the corner. Lazy has lot of things to do tonight. They have the marshmallows and a chocolate fountain but they don't want us to see them destroy the evidence. It's got late though and they're full from dinner. They're ending the vlog here because they're putting Jace to bed They are going to watch Isla's edits on Instagram in the morning. Isla got two or three other gifts from the ifam and they'll open those tomorrow. Lay says Isla has the most adorable friends. All of them are so kind and Lazy is going to message their mums right now.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

Love a good rant.
View attachment 107201View attachment 107202View attachment 107203View attachment 107204View attachment 107205

He's actually disgusting. He turned Isla and only touched her shoulders. Isabelle was shielding her chest as well.
View attachment 107210View attachment 107211View attachment 107213

His sciatica back must be fine now then.
View attachment 107221View attachment 107222
WTF! Why the hell has creepy Chris got his hand on Esme’s chest??

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Funny how they had the chocolate fountain, then the pinata, 👀 60 eggs worth of chocolate and all the treats were out of the Easter eggs 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah, also if you look at the thumbnail from last year, it looks like each of the girls ended uo with between 10-15 eggs each! Now they have Jace, she probably purchased an extra 15 so its 'fair'.

SARAH YOU ARE GREEDY. I LOVE HOW SHW SAYS ITS 'HILLARIOUS EVERYONE THINKS I GOT THESE FOR US'... Yes because you basically bought 60 eggs last year. Its not that hard to believe...

'If i want 60 easter eggs for me kids Ill get 60 easter eggs for me kids'

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Given how much she's gone on about these eggs, she better only have a handful of them for those children 🤣 else you will be eating those words Sarah!

Reactions: 19
Given how much she's gone on about these eggs, she better only have a handful of them for those children 🤣 else you will be eating those words Sarah!
She probably won't put them all out on display, and the gullable ifam will believe her version of events rather than her being deceiving. Also looking at thumbnails of Easters past her saying her kids aren't greedy is a fantasy thought, the amount of eggs they always get is nothing but pure greed and materialistic showing off.

Reactions: 24
Correct me if I’m wrong, but that ‘statement’ was issued fairly recently by what turned out to be a fan, in a bizarre plan to put the whole thing to bed, and is not an official one.

To my knowledge, the only time they’ve EVER mentioned the ‘situation’ was in their statement in the first couple of days, where they went as far as they could without libelling Jess and saying outright that she was a liar.

Also, great to see people remembering Dave - he is my favourite after Creepy and Andrew Stone off Pineapple Dance. Wonder how his new music is coming on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is Isabelle always carrying Jace?
Why is she wearing those awful wet look trousers?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.