Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
“Hope you’re all having a lovely day”.Switch off the Disney channel and take a look at the news .Almost 1000 deaths in the uk today and all you can say is have a lovely day
We have just had our first known death in the town where i live
A beautiful lady from the Church who was helping the local food bank to deliver parcels
and them two Morons sit on their backsides flout the fuckin rules then tell everyone to have a lovely day
Creepy and Lazy you Ignorant Ignorant Bastards :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

I can't find it on Google images of Chris Ingham's messages but I know that he said to Jess in Florida that he often went for walks around their hotel late at night. He said that he would like to meet up with her now (the message was sent around midnight), but he had to crack on with editing first. He then said something like 'but if you''re still up in an hour or two, come and meet me' (sick, sick man). So, if it only.took him an hour or so to edit after a big day in Florida, why is it taking him five hours now.....??

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I love that for a family who claim to love disney so much Isla didn't get one disney related present.

No thought went into them gifts, no clothes ect just slime 🤦‍♀️

• Sad

Jennysona

I love that for a family who claim to love disney so much Isla didn't get one disney related present.

No thought went into them gifts, no clothes ect just slime 🤦‍♀️
No clothes, no games to play with her siblings, no books, outdoor games.. I thought the eco queen would have requested a plastic free birthday? All of it was meaninglessness

memoii11

VIP Member
What's the betting they have an Easter egg hunt on Sunday and whaddya know, there'll be 60 eggs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

RXQueen

hi lazy, i know you read here...why are you such a liar? and not a very good one. look direct at the camera and tell us you donated those eggs. but you won’t because you can’t.

your greed disgusts me. all the eggs your bratty kids get and you still went out taking more chocolate and sweets from doorsteps when you didn’t need them. another child who perhaps don’t get much could have had them.

this picture isn’t doctored at all is it 😂 i’m surprised you didn’t break the mushroom you absolute heffer

Attachments

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
At the point where they were talking about tik tok Esme says its on mums account and Sarah says "Mommas account" it sounded to me like she said "MUMS A CUNT" . I thought finally,Sarah Ingham speaks the truth !!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Charmball

VIP Member
Oh what a week - first Chris has an Insta meltdown and now Lazy! What a gift for Easter - well done guys, you’re making lockdown all the more amusing!

• Haha
  • Heart

LisbonB

Hahaaa Chris is triggered on his Instagram comments 😂😂

A day off from vlogging DOES NOT mean a day off from the truth speakers Creepy.

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
They bought crap for the sake of buying. No harry potter dolls, too expensive? Def a dwindling pile compared to a few years ago
Definitely a lot less value there. The only things Isla really liked (and that were of any real value, other than the iPod) were the presents for Granny and Grandpa, as she even stated that's what she had asked for. She only showed real excitement over their gifts too.

If you have to explain each gift, and then try to convince your child how cool each gift is, you haven't done a very good job.

• Heart

Wildheart

Moaning about people jumping to conclusions in the comments yet use a clickbait title. Fucking morons.

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

Hi everyone, long time lurker here, finally thought I'd say hi! I've been going through the minghams youtube channel the last couple of days (god help my mental state) to catch up (be nosy basically)
Anyway, doesn't suprise me to see Creepy is STILL a creep.
I knew him a long time ago, safe to say he hasn't changed abit, STILL a bloody creep! 🤮 X

Did you know him from his cheerleading days, his training to be a pilot days, his being in a band days or his My Forever roadie days?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Someone on here yesterday mentioned another tik tok on the sarahsaysofficial (basically the one Esme uses unsupervised) was disgusting. It was one of the chocolate fountain. This morning, it's gone (similar to the one that showed a little too much of Esme the other day, as well as a particular part of the vlog - disappeared once mentioned here)

Hi Creepy and Lazy! 😘 Can you make it a little more obvious that you read here? Maybe create an account and come say hi? Or a simple thank you to Tattlers on your vlog would suffice 😉 (don't forget that fan that sent you something is still waiting for her thank you on the vlog).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Maisie842

VIP Member
It wouldn't surprise me if the people on their estate leaving out choccies have done so primarily for the posties and delivery drivers and the Inghams just didn't get that memo.

Either way, as @Hot hot said, how incredibly greedy and selfish of them to take from them given the amount they already have at home. Their cupboards must be overflowing with sweets right now. That woman has no shame!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36