The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is an iPod touch just a mini iPad? Like a iPhone without the phone bit?
An iPod touch is mostly just an iPhone without the phone part yes. It’s smaller than a phone but functions primarily the same. Unfortunately it can also still be used for social media, but let’s hope they don’t download Instagram, tick tok etc onto it. Who am I kidding of course they will.

I bought my daughter an iPod touch because she loves listening to music and taking photos and her iPad is just too big for these things. She can listen to it on car journeys.
She originally wanted a phone so this is just a compromise until she starts secondary. school where I may allow her a cheap phone.She doesn’t have any social media just apps specifically for children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
And Esmes keyboard
no the keyboard actually showed up on a vlog a week or two ago was standing up to the wall at the end of Esmes bed.

So the girls play the other day with the shopkiins or LoL doll out in the garden the other way was probably Sarah saying to the bored girls, oh why don't you take some of the dolls out to play for a little while in the nice weateher. So she could justify buying some new for Islas birthday. The hole family are around watching Isla is opening present. exept Jace is in another room and Prinny which everyone is so happy to have home is nowhere to see.

Reactions: 7
So on her latest insta she’s admitted to photoshopping her photo. This from the woman who states time and time again be yourself. What message is that sending to young impressionable people including your own children?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There was some weird jump cuts during that present opening. Almost like Isla was having a bratty moment and they cut it out

She was doing a really straight face then jump cut to her screaming in excitement.

Their sickly sweet "you're welcome" has been disgusting for a long time but today, wow. Sickens me.

News just in... Isla was only crying about the ipod touch because she thought she would get an iPhone 😏😉😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why was Jace excluded from the birthday morning celebrations was it because Brat-isla would have a meltdown if he touched her gifts?
Although she seemed grateful enough I don't think all the Shopkins stuff was necessary she seemed pleased with the Teepee the LOL stuff that she seems to love maybe one bucket of Slime would have been enough and the iPod would have been more than enough if not too much, never mind all that pointless plastic crap she isn't a little Tot anymore she doesn't need tons and tons of toys just a few thoughtful gifts.

Reactions: 22
She bought 60 eggs and donated them all? But had one in the car to show us?

sarah “I know we gained a lot of subscribers whilst we were in the Maldives”
Subscriber count still on the same number it’s been for about two years...

• Haha
Reactions: 42
ISLAS 8th BIRTHDAY MORNING OPENING HER PRESENTS!

Footage of Isla's wrapped presents in a tent.

Creepy and Lazy go into the cinema room singing 'Happy Birthday' to Isla. Someone gives Jace to Isla. Creepy woohoos.:rolleyes:

Isla screeches when she sees the presents. Everyone sings happy birthday again. She hugs Creepy and Lazy. The clock in the living room is turned around. First gift is some earrings from Hi Steve and Lesley Jane.:rolleyes:

Isla wants to open the cards first. Probably after a nudge from Lazy.:rolleyes:

She opens an LOL Doll and a poopsie. Creepy: 'I love poopsies, man'. She gets some snackables but doesn't know what they are.:rolleyes:

Next present is the slime kit from Hi Steve and Lesley Jane. Then some cabbage patch kids.

Camera pans to Jace, who is eating cheerios.

Next presents are aqua gelz, smushy mushy, unicorn bag. Then the chupa chups, which she screams about. It's quite interesting that she's more excited about this present than any of the others she's received so far. Creepy says the second he finds some stuck to the carpet they will be gone.:rolleyes:

The she gets a Pets Alive pony and Creepy says she's pretty.🤮More slime, three more buckets of slime, singing doll, OMG Doll (from Hi Steve and Lesley Jane). She opens the OMG Doll. Lazy tells her to say thank you and she does.

Isla chooses the biggest present next and it's shopkins dolls. Creepy says she will be busy for the rest of the year with the new toys and he doesn't want to hear 'I'm bored' until Christmas. Next presents are a slime birthday cake, more shopkins, nail varnish, another OMG Doll, glow sticks, another doll.

Main present is an ipod touch. Emotional music and forced tears time.:rolleyes:Creepy says it's beautiful like Isla and there's a case with it too. He tells he she doesn't need to borrow his phone anymore and can put her games, videos, music and Tik Tok on there. Lazy says Isla asked for it but she didn't know she would get it. Another woohoo from Creepy.:rolleyes:

Preview of tomorrow's second half of Isla's birthday vlog.

End of vlog

Quickest vlog rundown I've ever done.

He must be related to Shittle with those horse teeth
Capture.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Just to add most of those gifts are cheap as in b & m and home bargains. Just tat to make it look more impressive. Slime,slime and more slime!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Why would katrina even take the chance of sending her daughter away with Chris?? Come on now katrina.. If you read this.. Please please don't take that chance. Deep down you must know its a risk. Don't listen to Sarah.. Trust your instincts katrina.

Reactions: 35
Of course Sarah ‘had a holiday booked’ for her nana and Leah.
All the praise and credit for being such a wonderful granddaughter/aunt without having to, you know, do or pay for anything. Typical nasty Sarah.
Not sure why she always has to make Leah out to be a charity case though.

Not watched but guessing I’ve missed plenty of completely sincere and not at all fake ‘thank yew soo much’ and ‘owh emm geee’s before throwing toys around and scrambling for the next present from the Bradford brat.
And the ‘your soooo welcoooooome’ ‘so preeeeeeety ’ and ‘niiiiiiiccce’ from Creepy.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Why would katrina even take the chance of sending her daughter away with Chris?? Come on now katrina.. If you read this.. Please please don't take that chance. Deep down you must know its a risk. Don't listen to Sarah.. Trust your instincts katrina.
I think it was just Sarah and possibly Isabelle going. Some sort of sponsored thing about girls time probably.

Reactions: 11
I'd be surprised if Chris was going anyway. Nana seems to dislike him, I bet it would have been girls plus Jace and Chris would have been on a "skate project"

Reactions: 11
It's on Sarah's facebook, search Sarah Louise Ingham. She shared a post from Isabelle and Esme's schools even though they've always tried to keep what school they go to private until now
They wanna keep where they go to school private yet on Isabelle's channel they upload a video showing her computer screen with a second tab open that has the name of her school on it. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 13
sorry but is that one of those sleepover tent again???the one who has sponsored a few birthdays before??

Or is it one of Chris'es attempt to be creative with for some advertising for the chineese blankets.
Or if YouTube stops earning them money and people stop buying Sarah’s blankets is this what Sarah’s going to do next children’s sleep over tee-pee parties xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.