The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasted a telephone consultation with a probably already snowed under GP, then got the pharmacy to deliver 🤦🏼‍♀️ Your whale of a wife goes out for plastic tubs and blanket orders so SHE CAN COLLECT FROM THE PHARMACY INSTEAD OF WASTE THEIR TIME YOU GREEDY GOOD FOR NOTHING SKANKSSSSS 🤬
can we all send pain to the freak with notes like “man up you twatty wankstain”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m pretty sure sciatica doesn’t hurt your whole spine. As it’s in the hip area isn’t it? He is probably sore because he is not healthy and sits crouched over a laptop for hours every day. I’ve seen people have a bad back and when they say they can’t walk they literally can not walk. They have to lie down the whole time. How he can lie and say he can’t walk when he is clearly walking about, up and down stairs, picking things up, cleaning, and much more I really don’t know. He is just a complete waste of space. I believe he probably reads here. And likes it. People like him love any attention. Even negative. It gives them a thrill. They don’t care if people know they are a liar or a bad person
I had Sciatica before Christmas it doesnt come and go on a daily basis
I had it for four weeks Solid and you are right it affects the hips Thigh's and Calves
the pain is that excruciating that no way would i have even managed to move to get to the Doctors
Never mind A&E not that i would ever do that,
And no he would have been feeling to sick with the pain to even want a Chai Latte or Cheese toasty
He is just one big Scammer with an Addiction to pain i really believe that.

Reactions: 34
He phoned the doctor for a bad back?! I had tonsillitis 2 weeks sgo and although i had a raging temp and couldn't swallow I didnt want to phone the doctors because I didnt want to put them under more pressure. My mum convinced me too eventually 🙈
exactly, i had to be dragged to hospital last year after huge blood loss that i ignored. i soldiered on until i became very unwell and had to have emergency surgery. i don’t like clogging up a&e

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It's extra wide toilet roll for anyone that might have an extra wide backside
Probably just using it to dry hands because it’s more convenient for them than having to wash a hand towel.

Reactions: 8
but when you have covid 19 symptoms you stop taking them but you can take them if you don't have symptoms.
bleep. bleeping bleep.

sorry, absolutely no apologies for my language

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It must be killing him not being able to go to A&E 🤣

I find it funny that she said no one has left the house except for food shopping yet they’ve processed orders and sent 9 sacks of deliveries out!!! Considering creepy said his parents can’t deliver food as they are vulnerable means chunky or creepy must have left to go to the office!!!
Lazys car was at the office last week. Not sure who drove it though.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Good evening Chris
Sorry to hear about your sciatica, as predicted. I'm really surprised your GP hasn't recommended something more than pain relief. You get it so regular, I would have thought he would suggest stretches or alternating heat therapy with ice therapy, even massage (don't get excited, it won't be a young girl). He could even recommend anti depressants. Maybe worth asking him when this "horrendous virus' (Sarah's words, not mine) is over for a referral or maybe even change Doctor Surgery. Why did you stop taking the anti inflammatories when you had no symptoms of Covid-19 and without medical advice, you are NOT A DOCTOR!! Although to be fair you didn't seem to be in that much pain walking around holding your very heavy camera that you've told us about, no problems getting up and down of the floor and no problems and cleaning the garden.
Or maybe ADMIT you have an addiction to prescribed DRUGS and deal with it like an adult.
Good evening Sarah
I'm so glad you've clearly decided to stop with the girls school work. A teacher you are not!!!
Isla said 'I were', it's actually 'I was'. I know it may be a dialect thing with her but perhaps keep correcting her the way teachers do. You also said 'bekiz', its 'because'
The stickman experiment, 10 out of 10 for using whiteboard markers (so glad you're getting your shopping fix online). What you did FAIL to do however is actually research the experiment. Draw the stickman on a smooth surface, VERY GENTLY pour a bit of water over the stickman to create a 'bubble', using your FINGER move the 'bubble' to make the stickman move. You should have explained to the girls why it happens, you know science!! Freebie for you, the ink in the whiteboard marker has minimal adhesive (sharpies have strong adhesive) and its also insoluble (doesn't dissolve) so when you pour the water over the stickman a strong buoyancy force overcomes the stickiness of the ink, pulling the stickman of the surface. You're welcome.
As if people have been asking about the girls dance clubs, EVERYONE knows the government have advised 'STAY AT HOME'. Tonights 'episode' did tell us why parents aren't allowed to watch the kids practice. The TEACHER teaches, not you sitting on the sidelines.
You are right, Jason is still learning to walk, I did mention this to you. And parents all know accidents do happen but that is why parents try to see possible dangers and remove them. All you had to do was LOOK around, and you would've seen the mat and could have turned it around. Also parents tend to be close to their baby as they're learning to walk and could help stop/break their fall but you DON'T, you chose to hold a camera to look at your child through a lens.
Sorry I will admit to not watching to the end because I don't like watching QVC.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Lazys car was at the office last week. Not sure who drove it though.
That will have had to have been Chris. Sarah has out grown it. (if we are talking about peppa)

Sarah with those covid covered pick n mix is giving me real matilda vibes. "Much too good for children"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I didn't watch the vlog, but they really pretended the schools were reopening? How incredibly cruel. They probably felt a wave of relief, then it was taken away. I should be shocked, but these are terrible parents so 🤷
Um I'm embarrassed to say then I did something similar to my daughter but I said the governor is saying that all the kids will have to repeat the grade they are in. Boy did my daughter get upset. You know sometimes you just have to find the humor in a terrible situation of course I hugged my daughter and apologized a million times but I still thought it was funny.😁

• Sad
Reactions: 12
And her spelling is even worse than normal today. She's cracked open that fruit salad gin that's for sure. If there's any left that is.

Um I'm embarrassed to say then I did something similar to my daughter but I said the governor is saying that all the kids will have to repeat the grade they are in. Boy did my daughter get upset. You know sometimes you just have to find the humor in a terrible situation of course I hugged my daughter and apologized a million times but I still thought it was funny.😁
Anyone seen the video of the little girl having a breakdown when her mum told her all the takeaways and drive thru are closing 😂 I felt evil for laughing. To be fair I bet that was how Sarah reacted when she found out. Burgah burgah. Ordered 2kg of mince to make her own!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is the baby’s official name Jason or is it just Jace? Been wondering for some time now 🤔
Just jace

It's been widely reported that anti inflammatories worsen coronavirus. Experts say there's no evidence of it though so this just proves Chris believes everything he reads online :rolleyes: He should fact check before saying things on the vlog
Oh god is he still going on about his bad back

There’s so many things happening here.
Firstly, a grown woman making boomerangs
Secondly, pass my the wine? You sound like you’re already on it, Sarah.
Thirdly, thought they didn’t drink ever??

View attachment 103032
Thought she was breast feeding?

Reactions: 3
Why would you even open them pick and mix ok the supplier may be fine and we’ll but I certainly wouldn’t eat them or accept anything from IFAM as you never know!! Silly fat duck she’s asking for it

Reactions: 21
That will have had to have been Chris. Sarah has out grown it. (if we are talking about peppa)

Sarah with those covid covered pick n mix is giving me real matilda vibes. "Much too good for children"
but she isn’t used to sugar remember? She doesn’t eat anything with sugar in.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would you even open them pick and mix ok the supplier may be fine and we’ll but I certainly wouldn’t eat them or accept anything from IFAM as you never know!! Silly fat duck she’s asking for it
I often think some crazed ifam or worse could place a hidden camera in gifts they are sending the kids. There are sickos in this world.

Reactions: 18
i hate boomerangs. set 8 behaviour

so these are the drugs he got
I take the same meds as old creepy then, is the amitryptaline a new script then because he should be taking that regular for it to help. Not just ringing the Dr as and when. All I can say is I can't sleep without it so he's going to struggle to stay awake for his night time shenanigans 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
There’s only so much medication a doctor will prescribe before examinations and tests get carried out they don’t just keep giving them out like sweets there highly addictive and make you drowsy makes ye wonder if he’s sourcing them else we’re

Reactions: 19
No it was the black one peppa is sorn !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.