The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something has bothered me for ages . They both pull this face it's hard to describe . Chris did it originally and now she has started doing it . They furrow their eyebrows and cock the lip up . Imagine they are saying I don't think so they do that face then.
I swear I could knock them sideways when they do it. 😳

The fat lazy duck could use this time to diet so what does she do order sugar to the house 😂😂😂
I HATE the way he squints. He makes me want to 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I can’t bring myself to watch. Have they got the dog back yet?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sarah loves that sweet shop sooooo much yet she didn't click follow back on their insta page. Weird that.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
the neighbours are practising for when the Minghams leave
Sadly for the neighbours that's not going to happen anytime soon, they'll not find another buyer in this current climate. Serves them right for messing their "cash buyer" about !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think someone said it not so long back but I'd love to just add how much I agree.

I want the suffering and the deaths to end, I want people to be free to go back to work and earn money to support their families... BUT if all those things could happen and the Inghams can remain in lockdown for a hell of a long time ill be a very happy chappy. They were struggling for content before lal this, look at them now and imagine them in another month or so 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The neighbours probably know Creepy has a history of wasting NHS time and he doesn't dare publicly clap for the NHS because he will look like a hypocrite.

Either that or he genuinely doesn't give a tit about the NHS ( most likely option for the two) because if he genuinely cared then he would've volunteered but you know, the vlog is more important.

Reactions: 33
I have just been having a look at Instagram I thought somewhere I had read that the new blanket designs /patterns were all done by Sarah ?? And she came into her stories screeching ... My husband who knows nothing of these oddballs ... Nearly jumped out of his chair saying bloody hell !!what a fright !! I thought I heard a cat screeching 🤣🤣🤣 anyhow did a Google search on one of the images and the ugly palm one has a wallpaper to match out there !! So maybe not all exclusive designs then ??!
That is one of the ugliest designs I've ever seen The 2 prints don't go together and have it for wallpaper? Ick But we know Lazy's taste is up her ass so she would think it's nice

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she’s telling porkies. She’s trying to frighten the young ifam into panic buying. She is one manipulative evil fat cow. Isolation makes people reflect. Most sound minded people will be trying to save as much as possible. I think the parents of the young ifam need to educate themselves during isolation, and pay attention to what their little darlings are getting up too- following a despicable family. Stay safe everyone!
Telling porkies or her toes are porkers

Sorry if already mentioned, I am trying to catch up. Jace bangs on piano and lazy said he got it off my nana. Why would you word it that way? Is it a local language thing? I would think most people would say he got it from my nana. Just curious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Sorry if already mentioned, I am trying to catch up. Jace bangs on piano and lazy said he got it off my nana. Why would you word it that way? Is it a local language thing? I would think most people would say he got it from my nana. Just curious.
Yes it's how we talk in West Yorkshire 🙈🙉

Reactions: 10

I think it’s a Yorkshire thing. I could be wrong but I’ve come across it before. If I am wrong it’s her sheer ignorance.

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe they are duping their ifam into buying that stuff when people are scared, unsure of where they are going to get money from, or even if they have a job anymore. I have anxiety and really worry about going out, so I would not spend that much money ever on their stuff :( I think it's selfish tbh. I think they would be better donating money to charities who really need it.
Our local Butlins have taken in all the homeless in our area.They are feeding them ,and ensuring they have all they need.Lazy can afford to donate some of those ridiculously priced blankets (I assume all the Butlins sites are doing like wise?) ,to those in need.Would it cross their minds? Lazy might get a few messages suggesting she makes a kind gesture.This person ,or people will then be insulted and reminded she`s 2 huge school fees to pay for ,then proceed to block said person(s)..As for those dreadful notebooks ,I`m lost for words!I`m sure they imagine they are the Posh and Becks of Bradford! Selfish pair of tw*ts!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Now a payment plan for blankets and she wants to expand and hire staff and make the blankets herself!
If she has to offer payment plans for a bleeping blanket then she knows she’s charging a disgusting amount for them, it’s just another option to the morons she’s rinsing money out of.
I’m aware there are people that don’t have a lot of money but if that’s the case, a payment plan for her vile blankets is not necessary in the first place then. You can buy cheap blankets almost anywhere for a fraction of the disgusting prices she has and I’m sure they’d be better quality too.
A notebook for £14.99?! The price before was bad enough. Anyone that buy’s their tat has got to be someone vulnerable, someone with more money than sense or just a bleeping idiot.
You can buy notebooks for £1 or less too. Unbelievable.

Lazy Mingham:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
wait.... there dance school called and asked to keep paying for the dance school when its not running. what! 😂 1. how bleeping rude to even ask
2. who the hell in their right mind would agree during this time where money is going to be tigh.
its globally clear that were looking at life like this untill the end of the year realistically and even next year we will still be preparing for it again with vaccines and the economy crash will take years to recover. hold on to your money.

Reactions: 9
wait.... there dance school called and asked to keep paying for the dance school when its not running. what! 😂 1. how bleeping rude to even ask
2. who the hell in their right mind would agree during this time where money is going to be tigh.
its globally clear that were looking at life like this untill the end of the year realistically and even next year we will still be preparing for it again with vaccines and the economy crash will take years to recover. hold on to your money.
A lot of local sports clubs are doing the same. Mainly those with their own premises, as they still have to pay their rent etc. We're still paying for my eldest sons sporting activity for the same reason. Ultimately because our financial situation hasn't changed and we want the club to be there to go back to when this is all over.

Reactions: 17
How much stuff does Nanna buy ? Everything is off my Nanna ! Think it’s Sarah’s way of justifying all the crap she buys !!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.