The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of local sports clubs are doing the same. Mainly those with their own premises, as they still have to pay their rent etc. We're still paying for my eldest sons sporting activity for the same reason. Ultimately because our financial situation hasn't changed and we want the club to be there to go back to when this is all over.
My daughters performing arts school was the same. I still paid her fee to support them, however, they've since sent an email to say they are cancelling all payments, due to being eligible for a business grant.

Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has already been posted but wtf is all that shite in the garden? Bags of tat sent to them that they don’t want I bet 🙄
75B6917A-F766-4000-BC63-54D271447C62.png

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Why during the NHS clap did creepy start walking down the stairs, stop and keep lurking there?? How come he didnt join in? Scared of the neighbours chris???
That's hilarious, I had to go back. Pathetic man!

3453465436.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Had a look at that tik tok - over 40k likes, nearly 700 comments - only three of which are even close to defending him.
Bet that stings, eh Creepy?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry...£14.99?!? For a bleeping notebook?! AND before when they did the sold out first 10 - oops sorry, “100” - they were £12.99 (bad enough) when signed! These aren’t and yet more expensive - how have they justified that? Desperate times clearly!
Can they be reported for the price increase does anyone know. I've mentioned it on their vlogs ( I mention a lot of things)😂 but get no reply.

Reactions: 12
The price increase is absolutely disgusting. And Sarah said they’d bought more so she’ll have got them a lot cheaper than the first time.

I know this is probably a stupid question, but do they ever do giveaways? I’ve seen much smaller channels than theirs do them

Reactions: 19
Can they be reported for the price increase does anyone know. I've mentioned it on their vlogs ( I mention a lot of things)😂 but get no reply.

[/URL]

I've reported them here before. For their baby Jace doll, their collab with Shortle pushing payment plans to vulnerable fans, the "bespoke" overpriced blankets, also included links to Chris' backstory. The pushing up the prices of notebooks is a new one and worth mentioning.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20200404-105006_Chrome.jpg

Impleo, I've literally laughed out loud at your avatar. This is the screenshotting game the nation needs in this crisis, bravo!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The price increase is absolutely disgusting. And Sarah said they’d bought more so she’ll have got them a lot cheaper than the first time.

I know this is probably a stupid question, but do they ever do giveaways? I’ve seen much smaller channels than theirs do them
No they don't

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I have just been having a look at Instagram I thought somewhere I had read that the new blanket designs /patterns were all done by Sarah ?? And she came into her stories screeching ... My husband who knows nothing of these oddballs ... Nearly jumped out of his chair saying bloody hell !!what a fright !! I thought I heard a cat screeching 🤣🤣🤣 anyhow did a Google search on one of the images and the ugly palm one has a wallpaper to match out there !! So maybe not all exclusive designs then ??!
Her designs are never made by her she just copies them then gets a label printed saying it is hers she could not design anything herself let alone a pattern for a blanket

Reactions: 16
wait.... there dance school called and asked to keep paying for the dance school when its not running. what! 😂 1. how bleeping rude to even ask
2. who the hell in their right mind would agree during this time where money is going to be tigh.
its globally clear that were looking at life like this untill the end of the year realistically and even next year we will still be preparing for it again with vaccines and the economy crash will take years to recover. hold on to your money.
Many places like this does this now, not to have the money for them self but there is bills to be paid and to try to be alive when this is all over.

My niece work at a pretty new stable where they had to stop all lessons , but the owner still have to have employees to care for the horses, and the horses still need to be fed. So if the kids want to come back after this crisis is over.
The owner also promised that the lessons would be made possible when the crisis was over, using weekends and extra hours during the week.

Does Esme looks poorly in this pic or is it just me?
I think it is their makeup. They did one of those stupid plays again.

Reactions: 9
Wow how fast have these threads moved, only just managed to catch up, with being busy with homeschooling three children’s d working from home.

The Ingram tit show just gets worse by the day.

Congratulations to Chrissy Poo on your new baby..

And I hope all tattlers whatever you may be going through, please keep safe, stay strong, times are testing but we will get though this.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I cannot believe they are duping their ifam into buying that stuff when people are scared, unsure of where they are going to get money from, or even if they have a job anymore. I have anxiety and really worry about going out, so I would not spend that much money ever on their stuff :( I think it's selfish tbh. I think they would be better donating money to charities who really need it.
You can’t believe it? This is the most Ingham thing they can do. Be arseholes.

Reactions: 8
A lot of local sports clubs are doing the same. Mainly those with their own premises, as they still have to pay their rent etc. We're still paying for my eldest sons sporting activity for the same reason. Ultimately because our financial situation hasn't changed and we want the club to be there to go back to when this is all over.
My son's dance school hasn't asked us to do this .. in fact quite the opposite they said they are aware times are tough and many parents have been furloughed and they have applied for the grant for businesses to help cover their rent and expenses during this time. So if a dance school etc are renting then the grant should cover this ?!

👀👀 these children on that support group thing are so starstruck because lazy commented on a post 🙄🙄.. and yes darling there are spies everywhere so all the bull crap they come out with can be called out !!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.