The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah obviously posted how many she sold because of that message she sent someone on here yesterday, something like we'll see how popular I am when I sell out or something.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Sarah obviously posted how many she sold because of that message she sent someone on here yesterday, something like we'll see how popular I am when I sell out or something.
Wait, I missed this. Wow

Reactions: 6
2 weeks since you came back and you couldn’t even manage to stay isolated could you Sarah. Also the fact you have been out and about means you could still have/get it just that it is still in its incubation period. Jesus your a thick twit. And FYI I’d get yourself checked as that thing on your tongue and the fact you get constant cold sores prob means that you have HPV. I especially would be seeking advice for the lesion on your tongue. It’s passed on from your partner and let’s face it we all know where old poncy has been.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think she’s telling porkies. She’s trying to frighten the young ifam into panic buying. She is one manipulative evil fat cow. Isolation makes people reflect. Most sound minded people will be trying to save as much as possible. I think the parents of the young ifam need to educate themselves during isolation, and pay attention to what their little darlings are getting up too- following a despicable family. Stay safe everyone!

Reactions: 17
It’s good to declare how many she sold. It makes sure there won’t be any potential accountancy discrepancies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
We have a killer virus in the world and Captain Creepy talks about World War Three breaking out...., insensitive or what. Lazy bless her (no don’t) is sitting watching Peppa Pig whilst Jace sleeps. That’s lazy even by her standards. Why the hell does the thick witch actually do something? Anything. The choice is endless : bake a cake, cook a meal, do the ironing or 🥁 roll CHANGE THE BLOODY BEDS. It could be the title for the next vlog. FIRST TIME IVE CHANGED THE BEDS THIS YEAR

• Haha
Reactions: 35
We have a killer virus in the world and Captain Creepy talks about World War Three breaking out...., insensitive or what. Lazy bless her (no don’t) is sitting watching Peppa Pig whilst Jace sleeps. That’s lazy even by her standards. Why the hell does the thick witch actually do something? Anything. The choice is endless : bake a cake, cook a meal, do the ironing or 🥁 roll CHANGE THE BLOODY BEDS. It could be the title for the next vlog. FIRST TIME IVE CHANGED THE BEDS THIS YEAR
Just tidying that front room and taking the banner down would have been a decent start!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They have put the price of the ‘Official’ Ifam notebook from £12.99 to £14.99, ripping people off more in a crisis, cause ‘small business need to be protected, they have mortgages to pay, children to feed and dance classes to pay for’ nowt like guilt tripping people by using your own family as an example!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
They have put the price of the ‘Official’ Ifam notebook from £12.99 to £14.99, ripping people off more in a crisis, cause ‘small business need to be protected, they have mortgages to pay, children to feed and dance classes to pay for’ nowt like guilt tripping people by using your own family as an example!!
Who the eff would pay that price when it is essential the same notebooks you can get in the pound shop !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seriously have no idea how they can bang on about how important it is to support self employed businesses when she’s sat there eating a box of sweets that were free. She could have easily ordered more sweets off of that businesses, but instead went through another business. If I was the owner of that business I would feel deeply offended if I’d given her a box of sweets for free, and whilst she was eating them she ordered even more seeets but from a different company!

Reactions: 20
You can see how much they can’t deal with being with each other 24/7 without the luxuries of a holiday. Personally I think it’s great practise for them when all this crashes and burns 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
AS IF they'd pay £15 for a standard little notepad you could get at the pound shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That was me and you're probably right☺
Yeah, I can't remember who posted it last night, but they sent her a message and she replied something like that. I hope someone else remembers or did I dream it 😂
She did say that yes, smug witch!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The state of Isabelle and Esme’s hairs today. So greasy and ratty. Get it washed and get it all cut off.God knows how fragrant that house must be as they probably don’t shower or use deodorant either!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.