Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
The girls didnt want to stay at the pool coz it was so busy.....................

No the girls are sick of swimming pools.
After reading on the dunerill page about the pools yesterday im not surprised they didnt stay.

Reactions: 1

Naminé

I think the opposite, that Chris is the one who drives it. He is the one with his ChaiFam gang and the pretend skate deals. He is the one who has claimed to be a rock star (twat) and he is the one who turned up to Issy's Lego Friends event like he was Tom Cruise.

I think if Chris had a high enough paying job, Sarah would give it up. Chris deludes himself that he is something that he is quite clearly not. I think Sarah realises they got lucky.

It's an interesting debate!
Totally forgot about the Lego friends thing!

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
I know this is strange but does anyone have a link to their house/area on rightmove? We live in a new build and I want to compare!

nattis

VIP Member
Did she win it or did she buy it??
Is it just me or is it weird and disgusting going around in those uv suits for god know how long before they go on dirty roads over to the swimmingpools. Have done it all summer. Yaack

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
It’ll be primarily to avoid people contacting the company that gifted them and as an added bonus to build up suspense to increase views on their vlog tonight, yawn... I’m sure when they’ve announced where they are we’ll be treated to double cheeky boy insta stories, hey I just thought if people do contact/tweet the company etc, we may even get a rant!
I do hope miss them 😂😂😂

BattyBits

Chatty Member
I didn't watch it but can someone explain what exactly on the "terrifying moment at the waterpark" vlog has warranted over 400k views? They've already had over 100k views today so far and it doesn't appear to be from the recent vlogs but the waterpark one keeps increasing a fair bit each day. I just don't understand why?
As I remember it, Isla was intending on jumping off the inflatable, slipped a little but didn’t fall, got a bit scared Sarah cackled, then she stood back up and jumped off perfectly fine. No moment in the entire video qualified as terrifying in the very least. The only thing I can put it down to is the thumbnail or they’ve somehow bought views on it which has made it appear in suggested videos???

Necromencer

I was just thinking on yesterday's vlog that Isla's teeth look quite yellow. I'm sure she doesn't brush them enough given the amount of sugar she eats.
It's the mixture of baby teeth against new teeth coming in. Permanent teeth has more dentin in which is slightly yellow, but can look very yellow against baby teeth which are whiter.

• Haha

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
A little off topic but just for the record, I'd like to say that I've had that bloody "Chocolatte" song in my head aaaaaall day today, so thanks - thanks a lot. I'd like to park it with the wheelchair and the camera attachment which shall not be named but the mother of all catchy choooons just won't budge, the bastard! Aaaarrggghhhh!!!

And while we're at it, that bloody "Thomson The Dog" can go into this deep storage lock-up as well. Is he still making appearances terrorising poor holidaymakers at hotels across the Med? Now there's a reason to staycation, right there!
Same!! Its still in my head now 🤣🙉🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

• Haha
I agreed with all your points 😊 except this one (only because it's the Minghams). Their diet is horrendous and not suitable for a baby.

If they were having a healthy cooked meal with lots of fresh produce, then yes - it's definitely a case of eating what they eat. Jace could (when he's actually ready) enjoy some of their veg etc. But when eating what the Minghams eat means garlic bread. Just no. Hell no ( 😉 ).

Ps. Baby cereal/porridge is a con (in my eyes). If you want to give a baby this, buy some oats and add some homemade fruit puree 😊 (or pieces of fruit for a baby a little older) much cheaper.

Jace is definitely not ready for food yet. It's very unsafe. My children's baby books have a "first food" section. Imagine them having a baby book for Jace, and putting "cheesy bread stick and garlic bread". I just can't get over the stupidity of them.
I understand your point but that's why I said all in moderation! If I was to give my baby garlic bread one day I wouldn't give her anything salty the rest of the day and would be mindful of it.
Baby led weaning is the baby feeds themselves they literally eat normal food. No puree or baby food! It's all just cut up in a way that's safe for them. Like I said it takes alot of research if you do true baby led weaning

Sazie1

If over 140 on track routes (picked out by cycling uk to celebrate) is none then sure lol (i'm married into a family of cyclists so unless they cycle around in circles for hours at a time i think he's a lil mistaken again! lol)

oh and wheres their bloomin helmets?
They tried to be dutch and wear no helmets. No one uses a helmet over here.

eyeballs

VIP Member
The armband rule is true. I went in May (the inside pool) and had to buy a pair for one of my sons.