The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness to them, getting up every few days and driving hours to a new location probably was tiring but did they need to do that? Hell no. And if sarah’s saying she needs a holiday for whatever reason, surely that means the girls need a break even more??? But actually they could’ve done with a break AT HOME.. they need to rest, they need to refresh, they need to do their own thing even if that means them being in their room... let them do what they want to do. Not go on a wild goose chase around France and Spain seeing which swimming pool was colder...

I also do not understand why they don’t seem to use Jace’s pushchair? Or buy a stroller? You can buy a semi-decent one for £50 that considering they aren’t doing an awful lot of walking etc would’ve sufficed. He then could’ve been sitting up at a different angle, or even when the strollers reclined, taking everything in being a whole lot more stimulating for him. Also seemingly needs a lot more tummy time. The lack of toys for him esp over the caravan holiday is very confusing... that would’ve done him the world of good.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lazy doesn’t want him to grow up imo. Keep him a baby for as long as possible!

Lack of toys was a not so subtle hint to ifam subscribers to send more presents to the P.O. Box, she already said they need to buy a bumbo but couldn’t believe how expensive they are!!!! 🤔

Reactions: 5
It’s sad how little toys Jace seems to have. He has no tummy time or stimulation at all.

My son is around the same age and always surrounded by toys. And he’s done tummy time since day 1. The amount that Jace is sat around or laid around I’m surprised he doesn’t have a flat head.
Exactly! But Neither Isla nor Esme seemed to have an overload of toys with them either which is strange because usually they’d take a whole lot of LOL dolls or their reborn babies etc..
Like ok there’s nothing wrong with him using the iPad for stimulation but it will just hinder his development without having other stimulation also?
He would have done so much better to have been in a pushchair so at least they would’ve been able to change the angle he was at.. instead of always in his carseat🙄
Lazy doesn’t want him to grow up imo. Keep him a baby for as long as possible!

Lack of toys was a not so subtle hint to ifam subscribers to send more presents to the P.O. Box, she already said they need to buy a bumbo but couldn’t believe how expensive they are!!!! 🤔
they’re really not that expensive though?🙄 just another ploy for them to get sent one... you can also get different branded ones for at least like £10-15 cheaper as well.. or just use the nursing pillow to prop up behind him with then someone also sat behind? Like it doesn’t need to cost to give him that tome🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
100%. I’m a pretty laid back parent, but my little girl has a bed time routine, set nap times and set food times and she thrives on it. She gets put down to bed at more or less the same time every night and she knows it’s bedtime and she sleeps! If she’s not tired she plays and babbles away for a bit in her cot until she’s ready because she knows it’s sleep time. Once a baby gets past that newborn phase it’s really important.

I don’t think Jace even knows the difference between night and day because they’re just always on the go. It’s no wonder he wakes up every hour because he thinks everything is a nap because they haven’t taught him otherwise.

Cheekyyyy boiiii doesn’t know what a cot is lol. Lazy co sleeps with cheeky boi, so he has no routine at all. I’m amazed that lazy who says she hasn’t had a full nights sleep doesn’t have black circles and bags under her eyes. Must be bloody good makeup she’s wearing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think lazy knows what a routine is to be honest! I must have been a mean mummy, my three had a routine around naps and bedtime, even when on holiday, when they were little. You can’t tell Lazy anything though, she is always asking for advice and then completely ignores any suggestions. 🤯
I didnt really set up a routine with myne she kinda fell in to her own. It worked really well for us.

I didnt really set up a routine with myne she kinda fell in to her own. It worked really well for us.

Some babies do have their own routine, imo cheeky boi hasn’t been given the opportunity to find his, he is either sleeping on lazy, or being screeched at, or having the girls touching him constantly all for the camera!

Isla in particular is showing the green eyed monster when Jace is around. Good luck with dealing with that one Lazy 🐸

Reactions: 9
My kids have always fallen into their own routines. Jace just hasn’t really had the opportunity to find his.

Reactions: 2
Sarah will still be in bed so probably hasn’t noticed and by the time he gets back she’d have probably only been up for an hour and chucked the girls a bowl and some cereal to sort themselves out.

No danger of her winning wife or mother of the year that’s for sure
Yeah. Unless they get wheels on the sun lounger and push Sarah to Amsterdam, I can’t see her leaving the campsite! 🤣🤣

Chris should have taken the girls with him though. They’ve said the pool is busy and I doubt Sarah will be taking them to the theme park so it would have been the perfect time to show the girls something different. Sarah does what she enjoys and gets to lay on a sun lounger beside a pool or outside the wooden caravan and Chris will have a super, duper, awesome day skating by himself and doing something he enjoys. They never seem to think “What would the girls enjoy doing today?” They need to watch some of these vlogs back so they can see how self centred they both are.

• Haha
Yeah. Unless they get wheels on the sun lounger and push Sarah to Amsterdam, I can’t see her leaving the campsite! 🤣🤣

Chris should have taken the girls with him though. They’ve said the pool is busy and I doubt Sarah will be taking them to the theme park so it would have been the perfect time to show the girls something different. Sarah does what she enjoys and gets to lay on a sun lounger beside a pool or outside the wooden caravan and Chris will have a super, duper, awesome day skating by himself and doing something he enjoys. They never seem to think “What would the girls enjoy doing today?” They need to watch some of these vlogs back so they can see how self centred they both are.
He will be back by dinner time. Just as everyones getting up and ready 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do feel sorry for Jace, although it was lovely to see him in an actual high chair yesterday and not in the carseat/bouncer. He's 5 months old and he doesn't seem to do anything. She should be letting him practice sitting and giving him tummy time. Even showing him himself in a mirror ect.

I also thought the cheese stick was cute but I don't agree it's the best first food for him.

It's plainly obvious though he was brought into this world as a cash cow. I don't feel there is any real love there from Sarah towards him.

Reactions: 7
Some babies do have their own routine, imo cheeky boi hasn’t been given the opportunity to find his, he is either sleeping on lazy, or being screeched at, or having the girls touching him constantly all for the camera!

Isla in particular is showing the green eyed monster when Jace is around. Good luck with dealing with that one Lazy 🐸
Yeh I agree it’s an organic thing they tire at similar times daily and in the evening ,
But how can you expect your child to fall into their routine if they’re never home and are napping at seven in the evening, that should be bath time,
Sarah will have a routine now no doubt and document it on the channel 😂😂

Haha, reminded me of this video. It's the sort of thing I imagine Isla doing at some point :LOL:

• Haha

The girls can’t go with him. Who would babysit jace for her and bring her lunch and drinks
We should all go easy on Sarah she deserves this hard earned break after all the driving, putting up awning, cooking, cleaning, sightseeing and editing she did on the Euro trip..... oh sorry, I meant Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Chris has gone off on his own into Amsterdam to skate and in Barcelona he was most excited about seeing some famous skate areas... Where is the excitement to show the girls more than just swimming pools? So much culture in barcelona and Amsterdam... So much for kids to see and do and learn about. It is an absolute crying shame that all they see in these amazing places is watetparks theme parks and swimming pools it's such a waste of travel.

Reactions: 11
Amsterdam is great for kids, lots of things to do - my boys loved it when they were the same age as Isla and Esme.

Even if the girls aren't interested in agriculture like the museums and Anne Frank house, there's still plenty to do. We had a day there en route to Groningen; we took a boat trip to the zoo, visited the local markets, had a picnic in the park (some also have petting zoos) and went to NEMO science museum. There's plenty to do on a day trip.

But nope, Chris will creep off by himself to woohoo around some park thinking he's a cool young dude.

Reactions: 15
So Chris has gone off on his own into Amsterdam to skate and in Barcelona he was most excited about seeing some famous skate areas... Where is the excitement to show the girls more than just swimming pools? So much culture in barcelona and Amsterdam... So much for kids to see and do and learn about. It is an absolute crying shame that all they see in these amazing places is watetparks theme parks and swimming pools it's such a waste of travel.
Maybe they have had a bust up and hes had to get away from her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is the lady who was groped by a Chris at the virgin trains meet and greet on here? 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have family in Amsterdam I visited many times as a child and teen , we visited the Efteling and Ann franks house went to an outdoor concert at the Vondel park went to central square to see the entertainment there I hope they don’t just stay on site 🙄

My hubby is flying to Amsterdam today and has a free day before a meeting tonight..I’ve told him to keep a lookout for a greasy beanie skating wannabe..to take pics and call him a creep from us if he sees him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm thinking he's probably going to Olympiaplein so he can be a one-trick wonder on the rails to impress da kids.

I'd love to see a very lot of footage of him repeatedly crunching his bollocks as he fails to land his trick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last night's vlog...
Good morning cheeeky boiii!! Tick
Water park day out Tick
Greasy, awful hair cut shot Tick
Wine (whilst breastfeeding and I don't drink ) Tick
Baby eats salted, cheese stick as first experience/weaning Tick

Hold on...
Healthy salad on the table for dinner.
Bike ride

Someone has been reading the comments?
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.