Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Children under 18 in full time education never pay for dental treatment. I've never known parents having to pay for their kids having braces. Adults yes, but kids no

"The NHS contract for orthodontics funds all braces, adjustments and repairs required during the entire treatment. The only exception is the charge for replacement of removable braces lost or damaged beyond repair. It is not permitted to charge patients under the age of 18 for a brace or any part of the treatment, nor to insist that part of the treatment is undertaken privately before acceptance as an NHS patient. Any such practice is a serious breach of NHS rules which renders the orthodontist/dentist liable to disciplinary action if reported to the local PCT/Health Board or the General Dental Council" - taken from the British Orthodontic society website
They get put a waiting list in my area, my son has been on it 3years by the time he gets to the top he will be an adult or they tell you can pay about 3 grand to bump them up the list

Reactions: 1

BattyBits

Chatty Member
They never ever ( well as far as I can remember ) mentioned about selling the house until after the allegations came out.
I just think it was because they were trying to get people to sympathise with the fact they were being forced to move due to all the haters.
I don’t think they were ever intending to move to that house with the stables.
I thought that the vlog where she mentioned having viewed the house with stables was just before, like maybe a day or two before it all became public knowledge, I could be wrong though.

Reactions: 1

LoRoCo

VIP Member
It was 100% gifted, they have given out a couple of gifted holidays this summer.
Obviously not aware of questionable behaviour by any of the familys.
Is it a resort? What is the name of the place? Do we not know yet? I want to report them

Zelda18

VIP Member
They were raking it in with sponsorships when they got the mortgage. I'd imagine that's how they did it. They couldn't have had a huge deposit though - or it seems unrealistic anyway, so they are probably on some sort of housing scheme 🤷
I remember Sarah saying once that they had been saving for a long time for a deposit.

Last edited:
I am guessing part-gifted means that the accommodation is free but they will have to pay for activitys.

The flights were probably not free, but I think Chris would have gotten a huge discount because he was a pilot.
I thought in part meant in return??

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I'm not very knowledgeable on car seats ect but I'm guessing Jace shouldn't be in the seats he is constantly? What is it gonna do to his spine?

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I've not watched just skipped to the eyebrows but were the kids just doing their eyebrows like Sarah's to take the Micky out of her? Is that what happened because they look like hers

Zelda18

VIP Member
Has anyone received anything worthwhile back from Duinrell as to why this pair of freeloaders were part gifted a holiday?

Wilma57

Chatty Member
Long time lurker. I know you guys love esme but don't you think shes changed? Like yesterday excited only because she's seeing nana for a gift.. Not really to see her? I don't know...ive seen a change in her the past few months.I mean she's still the best one but I still see a difference..
On a another note.. In no way putting her down but I cringe when she vlogs and puts in that American accent I really don't know why. I feel bad and I need to skip it (although I do not own kids or have kids around me due to no family or friends having any so maybe it's just me not used to it)
I thought she did after they stopped showcasing itty bitty boo boo. She use to be natural in front of the camera. Now it’s Izzy is always shot in a bikini or the O mouth, Esme is the wild and crazy one, Itty bitty is well; Itty Bitty and Jace is not old enough yet for them to make him annoying and Prinny is abandoned. Lucky Prinny!