The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where was this? I messaged them via fb and got an automatic response in their native language that I can't read

Someone posted that Sarah started following a fitness account on Insta.

The family channel image has taken a beating with Chris sliding into DMs and leaving their baby on the beach. The travel channel attempt has flopped into a sea of pot noodles and endless swimming pools.

I'm calling it now - the next move will be Sarah pushing herself as a diet/fitness account.

Lose the Lard with Lazy 😬
Or lose the pounds the Ingham way

Ermmmmmm by robbing the Ifam :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
To be fair, you could have worded your message a bit more politely too. "I honestly hope you haven't gifted the Ingham family their latest holiday!" might not have been the best opening line; sounds accusatory and is likely to make them defensive.

No offence.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To be fair, you could have worded your message a bit more politely too. "I honestly hope you haven't gifted the Ingham family their latest holiday!" might not have been the best opening line; sounds accusatory and is likely to make them defensive.

No offence.
Explain the situation first. Tell them about Creepys behavior (alleged)

Reactions: 14

No offence.
You're right 🙈 to be fair I was just pissed they got yet another gifted holiday 🙈🙈

Reactions: 19
I had never even heard of Durinell until reading this thread so I guess the gifting-marketing approach has worked on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On the silly face photo of her and the girls, can you seriously not take/buy clothes that Isla fits?!

Reactions: 4
This video is not sponsored - but our stay was in part gifted to us by Duinrell
:mad: :mad:

FFS this is from the vlog

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Well spotted! Do you think Easyjet #gifted the flights too? Or perhaps the Park paid for them? One thing that does really irritate me (apart from families who don’t need free holidays being given free holidays 🤬) is the lack of advertising transparency they all get away with! The ASA are useless in this area.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Anyone emailing remember to include both Sun articles 😉 Not sure they want people who made the headlines leaving a baby unattended on a beach as a role

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I had never even heard of Durinell until reading this thread so I guess the gifting-marketing approach has worked on me.
Really, has it convinced you to look it up and maybe go?
Or are you angry at the fact they’ve been gifted this, would it make you avoid it?
Personally anything I see gifted to an influencer makes me angry enough to look for an alternative option.
And add in the fact it’s the ingham’s 🤷‍♀️
It makes me more determined to avoid the brand/product/company

Reactions: 28
This video is not sponsored - but our stay was in part gifted to us by Duinrell
:mad: :mad:

FFS this is from the vlog
What does ‘part gifted’ even mean??? It’s infuriating on so many levels, there are strict rules about tv advertising during children’s programmes, they need to get with the times the reality is that most children use YouTube and are being advertised to without anyone’s knowledge!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
What does ‘part gifted’ even mean??? It’s infuriating on so many levels, there are strict rules about tv advertising during children’s programmes, they need to get with the times the reality is that most children use YouTube and are being advertised to without anyone’s knowledge!
Exactly!!

I said above it looked a lovely place to visit. Not anymore, I will never ever visit there now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Really, has it convinced you to look it up and maybe go?
Or are you angry at the fact they’ve been gifted this, would it make you avoid it?
Personally anything I see gifted to an influencer makes me angry enough to look for an alternative option.
And add in the fact it’s the ingham’s 🤷‍♀️
It makes me more determined to avoid the brand/product/company
Exactly. I looked it up as I never heard of it. It looks amazing but I wouldn't go now because they've 'part gifted' a trip to the Minghams.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.