The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's gifted trip, I think they possibly have to pay for their own flights, but the stay on the campsite is free. Although I could be wrong. Although if that is the case, they probably would've gone in the tin can and continued their European Adventure there šŸ¤”
Flights will be free. Do you think the radfords paid for 27 flights or whatever amount of them there are??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isnā€™t it amazing that the tides are turning and people actually feeling sorry for creepy? But I have to say...they are both cold,manipulating people which is why they match (supposedly!) so well..he can cheat,message do whatever he wants because he does everything. And she will forgive him time and time again whilst making his life living hell you must do this if you really love me..there is no love there at all. Itā€™s all fake as..but it suits them both for now. Iā€™ve got a feeling creepy is as miserable as hell giving the goading he does about her saying things wrong. It will come a time when he says enough is enough and grow some balls and say ā€œIā€™m no fool manā€

Reactions: 10
Insurance company will love that

Iā€™m no fan of Chris and obviously the allegations if true are gross the age of the girls etc. But Iā€™m not surprised Chris cheats on Sarah if true, she treats him like absolute tit and does nothing, and I also donā€™t condone cheating. But she seriously takes the piss
(I'm so behind on the latest shenanigans but...) Yes! This. He was dunce enough to get her stupid name inked all the way up his arm and that dollop can't even be arsed to get her wedding ring resized (if her finger being too fat and sausage is the true reason). They're well bleeding matched. God made them but the devil put them together šŸ’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Flights will be free. Do you think the radfords paid for 27 flights or whatever amount of them there are??
No idea who the Radfords are. I'm just going off a blogger who I know went recently. She mentions how much she paid for flights in her stories, but #ad all the stories actually on the site.

Reactions: 4
What a life they have ahead of them if the 'making memories' is going to depend on which company gifts them stuff and what we say on Tattle šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Radford are a huge family starting with getting pregnant I think at 13? Then never stopped year after year they say they dont claim benefits which is bull but he does own his own business which is better than most

Isnā€™t it amazing that the tides are turning and people actually feeling sorry for creepy? But I have to say...they are both cold,manipulating people which is why they match (supposedly!) so well..he can cheat,message do whatever he wants because he does everything. And she will forgive him time and time again whilst making his life living hell you must do this if you really love me..there is no love there at all. Itā€™s all fake as..but it suits them both for now. Iā€™ve got a feeling creepy is as miserable as hell giving the goading he does about her saying things wrong. It will come a time when he says enough is enough and grow some balls and say ā€œIā€™m no fool manā€
They say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach
No wonder he cheated I wouldnā€™t feed her cooking to my enemy i donā€™t hate anyone that bad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach
No wonder he cheated I wouldnā€™t feed her cooking to my enemy i donā€™t hate anyone that bad

I dunno, for some (naming no names šŸ˜‰) the best way to a man's heart would be through his ribcage...

• Haha
Just to let you all know that Iā€™m getting in the bleeping sea for several reasons.

1. I do like Jaces little bird outfit. There. I admit it.
2. I saw the LOL boys surprise things in Sainsburys earlier and I thought they looked cute.
3. My Mum will come and do a shop whenever I come back off holiday; she puts in milk & bread and a ā€œtreatā€. Yes Iā€™m spoiled.

Bye everyone, nice knowing you.

Also quick comment about Isabelle with the LOL doll. When I was younger I was brought up by quite over protective parents and was a bit ā€œshelteredā€, I still played with a dolls house at 11 etc. But at 13, being at a private school, I was into music, skateboarding, art etc. I canā€™t imagine playing with a doll?

Oh my god, the comment about ā€œmore cellulite than mummyā€ about Jaces legs is incredible!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Considering how much money Sarah earns in comparison to Katrina, Katrina seems to make more effort with her appearance and seems more genuine than Sarah. At least Katrina appears to not hide what she is although that Chucky doll gives me the creeps and I always associate that character with little James Bulger so I wouldnā€™t want it in my house and clearly Leah, Katrina daughter dislikes it as well.
Why do you associate Chucky with little James?

Just to let you all know that Iā€™m getting in the bleeping sea for several reasons.

1. I do like Jaces little bird outfit. There. I admit it.
2. I saw the LOL boys surprise things in Sainsburys earlier and I thought they looked cute.
3. My Mum will come and do a shop whenever I come back off holiday; she puts in milk & bread and a ā€œtreatā€. Yes Iā€™m spoiled.

Bye everyone, nice knowing you.

Also quick comment about Isabelle with the LOL doll. When I was younger I was brought up by quite over protective parents and was a bit ā€œshelteredā€, I still played with a dolls house at 11 etc. But at 13, being at a private school, I was into music, skateboarding, art etc. I canā€™t imagine playing with a doll?
Get out. šŸ˜‚ Only kidding, we'll forgive you... Just this once šŸ˜‰

You could tell Isabelle was putting on the biggest act (needs to be in drama lessons more) with the LOL. She couldn't give a tit but tried to put on a show. I dread to think what she will get for her birthday - especially from Granny Jane.

Reactions: 8
Exactly - they could have gotten the ferry from Rotterdam to Hull, which would be a shorter drive home, compared to Dover!

But Chris had all the washing to do do Lazy said. The bags and bags of stuff they took with them was ridiculous!! They obviously didnā€™t wash a thing when they were away. šŸ¤¢
Did someone say Jace is due his jabs, did they even bother

Why do you associate Chucky with little James?
Because it was said that the the boys watched chucky movies and other horror films beforehand. I believe this is the reason OP thinks this

Reactions: 2
Get out. šŸ˜‚ Only kidding, we'll forgive you... Just this once šŸ˜‰

You could tell Isabelle was putting on the biggest act (needs to be in drama lessons more) with the LOL. She couldn't give a tit but tried to put on a show. I dread to think what she will get for her birthday - especially from Granny Jane.
Iā€™m not sure if Granny is like my Grandpa who still thinks Iā€™m a kid, especially when I was a teenager. I was pretty awkward and sheltered, but like Isabelle I was the eldest so I didnā€™t have anyone to look up to. But as soon as I got friends and discovered music, my dolls were no more. Iā€™m not criticising it at all as I think itā€™s kinda sweet, but I wonder if Isabelle is like ā€œffs get me some makeupā€.

Because it was said that the the boys watched chucky movies and other horror films beforehand. I believe this is the reason OP thinks this
I canā€™t believe they are going away again. Stay in your house for a bloody week, enjoy family time and LOOK AFTER YOUR DAMN DOG.

Just going back a little to the comparison between french supermarkets and English... like certain things yes are more expensive (especially if theyā€™ve been imported) but to have gone to a bakery and picked up a few crossaints for breakfast and a baguette for lunch is not expensive in the slightest (no youā€™re not getting 5 for Ā£1 but itā€™s fresh like what do you expect?)
To have at least have done sausages or cooked pasta in a sauce etc... they couldā€™ve taken a camping bbq or throw away bbqā€™s and had that.. and Iā€™m not sure how they can compare the two yet they wouldā€™ve ended up spending more eating outšŸ™„ even down to drink... you can buy HUGE bottles of drink for cheap.

And if itā€™s gifted theyā€™re probably trying to keep in on the low down as much as possible bc what happened in dubai last year but surely they realise that regardless when they post about it (which will be part of the deal for it being gifted) that there will be people contacting them. The point of a gifted stay is to showcase at the time what is on offer..

Jace also needs to get out of that goddamn chair. I do hope when they were on the airplane that he was taken out šŸ™„.

Playing with dolls is fine at any age but posting it online at age 14 for all her friends to see and give Bullys a reason is naughty - my daughters nearly 12 shes alit more grown up than izzy but she has her little things that she would kill me if I told a close friend let alone the world

Reactions: 10

Yeah he is due his 16 week ones.

@Dontspillthemilk I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes the little bird outfit šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Genuine question.

But who the HELL in the marketing department at this company gifting the Holland holiday. Sat down, watched their ā€˜travelling vlogsā€™ and thought... oh this family can really sell this for us.
I mean, they must want to branch out to the niche Stupid British loud, morally dubious, tight, uncultured chav market. Itā€™s the only explanation šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Omg sorry if it's already been acknowledged but it's one year to the day of the legendary "NO. HELL NO." :ROFLMAO:

This has just ended me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
On holiday at the moment (thankfully not an Inghams in sight) so I have only been able to catch up now.

Not the first time Sarah relying on her Nan to buy stuff for her kids, anything for a freebie. :rolleyes: It should be the other way around. Plus Jane and Chris probably paid for the meal, can't even afford that due to buying all the new subs and views.

As much as I hate Chris, I do think they all should have stayed home with the girls and all helped with the washing and getting the house organised. They could easily have waited another week to see their family.

On the topic of views; there is no way they have had nearly 400k views on the terrified at the water park vlog. They are all bought, along with the 400 or so views both today and yesterday. Thy probably did it to try and get the video 'trending' and attract more (genuine) views.

It must be a #gifted holiday as they have rushed home so quickly. I have made Duinrell aware of the Inghams just in case. The girls must be sick of travelling.

When will they stop giving Isabelle those bloody LOL Dolls?

I wonder what Chris's meeting was about.

Reactions: 11
I just looked at the park in the Netherlands. If that is where they are they will probably be in the deluxe cabin. Pisses me off because my brother in law passed away last March. We had to save and scrape to go see my sister in law. We will be doing the trip on the cheap. As these dumb asses get to go on another holiday. (If it is not gifted and they paid for it themselves then I apologize).
I could not care any less about their marriage but ffs let your children take in some culture. And for the record Sarah if you canā€™t spell a word or pronounce it correctly then donā€™t let the word come out of your mouth.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If your Grandparent has to shop in charity shops in order to treat your kids, you are doing family wrong . Especially if your kids have mountains of toys already.
I am absolutely disgusted at that . I would be embarrassed if I was them.

Wash the children's hair more often they are looking unkempt . Instead of going to a water park take them to a hairdressers . Teach them how to experience change and that you can reinvent yourself by simply having a different haircut.

Why are they always missing the basics ? Vegetables , baths, showers . I despair .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.