The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet when she drives through seacroft in her range like she's the dogs bollocks, people she knew chortle. I know i would.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg sorry if it's already been acknowledged but it's one year to the day of the legendary "NO. HELL NO." :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
She is certainly making Chris pay, he was up gone 3am after driving for hours and she goes to bed and galavants round the next day! Giving credit where credit is due in the words of Chris ‘she ain’t no fool man’ shame he is though 😂

Reactions: 15
Even when Chris was talking in the caravan late at night about it being a great holiday having time with the girls, I feel like Sarah holds them back from doing things.

Dont get me wrong, hes a creepy sleaze but it seams like he does everything and sarah is a big problem.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I can imagine there's a lot of friction between them both (especially with Creepy being so tired). I know someone came on here and posted a while ago that neighbours had stated all is not rainbows and unicorns as they like to make out.

The relationship has no spark to it. It's just a business deal to make money. I can imagine once the girls are old enough (to hopefully get as far away from the whole tit show as possible), or if YouTube were to ever fizzle out, that they'll go their separate ways.

Reactions: 16
Even when Chris was talking in the caravan late at night about it being a great holiday having time with the girls, I feel like Sarah holds them back from doing things.

Dont get me wrong, hes a creepy sleaze but it seams like he does everything and sarah is a big problem.
She deffo holds them back. Because shes terrified of them all hearing the full truth. She's told them that people are 'hateful' through 'jealousy'. Well news flash sarah lovey..they will find out everything one day and be disgusted in you both. I really feel like Chris is the lesser of 2 evils these days. And that is saying something.

Reactions: 23
She deffo holds them back. Because shes terrified of them all hearing the full truth. She's told them that people are 'hateful' through 'jealousy'. Well news flash sarah lovey..they will find out everything one day and be disgusted in you both. I really feel like Chris is the lesser of 2 evils these days. And that is saying something.
Yep... beginning to feel that way too.

Reactions: 8
Possible but he goes into hiding whenever the going gets tough and leaves her to carry on the tv show. He is a little boy, not a man
Better to hide than just stay on camera prob Sarah who tells him to stay hiding for abit hes like a lap dog and just agrees to every think she says - you can imagine how Sarah goes if she doesnt get her own way I bet it scares the tit out of the kids I bet shes a right crazy witch

Reactions: 5
At this rate we’re going to have a Chris Ingham rave thread. Only Sarah Ingham could make him look bearable 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I know chris edits but if there was no truth in how lazy she looks she would demand to watch back 12mins of vlog before it gets sent out but truth is she cant look not lazy when she doesnt do duck all period so theres no other way Chris can make her look

Reactions: 9
Considering how much money Sarah earns in comparison to Katrina, Katrina seems to make more effort with her appearance and seems more genuine than Sarah. At least Katrina appears to not hide what she is although that Chucky doll gives me the creeps and I always associate that character with little James Bulger so I wouldn’t want it in my house and clearly Leah, Katrina daughter dislikes it as well.

Reactions: 7
She cant be staying with him for love evan if let's say hes innocent we all seen the dating profiles going back before the came you tube stars so nobody would have made them up so hes always cheated on her

Reactions: 3
Considering how much money Sarah earns in comparison to Katrina, Katrina seems to make more effort with her appearance and seems more genuine than Sarah. At least Katrina appears to not hide what she is although that Chucky doll gives me the creeps and I always associate that character with little James Bulger so I wouldn’t want it in my house and clearly Leah, Katrina daughter dislikes it as well.
Katrina is the type of person i would be friends with in real life. She's gritty and real. Sadly though her blind loyalty to her siblings and their families holds her back. Shes done a lot of shady tit for sarah and co over the last 12 months and i bet she regrets most of it now.

Reactions: 16
Sarah is soooo fake I imagine when the camera was off sarah and Katrina sat down and scoffed those scones with a cuppa , and the real Sarah emerged with all the gossip and swearing ,
At least the kids had a change from pancakes even granny brought pancakes for breakfast they must have thought hell no !
They actually ate a scone not out of a packet they must have thought all their birthdays had come at once .

Reactions: 10
They were probably getting free flights to Duinrel and couldn’t pass up on free.

Reactions: 1
If it's gifted trip, I think they possibly have to pay for their own flights, but the stay on the campsite is free. Although I could be wrong. Although if that is the case, they probably would've gone in the tin can and continued their European Adventure there 🤔

Hold on...so they have flown to Holland to stay on a campsite? A campsite in Europe?

Well....that’s something new and fun to experience 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg sorry if it's already been acknowledged but it's one year to the day of the legendary "NO. HELL NO." :ROFLMAO:

I was on holiday when this came out, i had to watch on really crappy wifi but i needed to see it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.