The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was the other way, that she was in the market for a big, private house (with stables), and then Creepy torpedoed their finances?
They never ever ( well as far as I can remember ) mentioned about selling the house until after the allegations came out.
I just think it was because they were trying to get people to sympathise with the fact they were being forced to move due to all the haters.
I don’t think they were ever intending to move to that house with the stables.

Reactions: 4
No idea but seems weird that they’d half gift a holiday. Surely they’d want them using and promoting all of their facilities?

What did the Redford family get for free was it the same?

Poor lamb. Just a shame it wasn’t Sarah as well.
Lots of places do “part gifted” but what I am 99% sure about is they need to make THAT clear to the viewer... and not just say “partially gifted” because it could literally just be the room or it could be the entire holiday, flights included🤷🏻‍♀️

I do find it funny the difference in how they have been treated, I think Sarah thought that they would be put up in a villa similar to the Radford’s albeit smaller with everything included..
I don’t understand that they haven’t been to the theme park unless that’s where they are today hence them being so quiet on social media🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s the expectations of influencers I do not understand, they expect everything for free then complain if they don’t get it.

I do also feel for Isla, there does not seem to be the support there for her in regard to Jace, they’d rather stick their heads in the sand and say there isn’t an issue rather than actually admitting to it (even to themselves) like over the holiday, they could’ve done mummy/daughter days etc with each of them even if it was just going on a walk or popping into the town - without buying something.... also would’ve provided more actual content :):):) seemingly we’ve been giving them ideas for their content so let’s keep an eye out of those in the near future😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Lots of places do “part gifted” but what I am 99% sure about is they need to make THAT clear to the viewer... and not just say “partially gifted” because it could literally just be the room or it could be the entire holiday, flights included🤷🏻‍♀️

I do find it funny the difference in how they have been treated, I think Sarah thought that they would be put up in a villa similar to the Radford’s albeit smaller with everything included..
I don’t understand that they haven’t been to the theme park unless that’s where they are today hence them being so quiet on social media🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s the expectations of influencers I do not understand, they expect everything for free then complain if they don’t get it.

I do also feel for Isla, there does not seem to be the support there for her in regard to Jace, they’d rather stick their heads in the sand and say there isn’t an issue rather than actually admitting to it (even to themselves) like over the holiday, they could’ve done mummy/daughter days etc with each of them even if it was just going on a walk or popping into the town - without buying something.... also would’ve provided more actual content :):):) seemingly we’ve been giving them ideas for their content so let’s keep an eye out of those in the near future😂😂😂
I actually think Esme is becoming more of an attention seeker than Isla. Sarah said Esme didn’t used to appear as much because she didn’t want to when in my opinion she’s much more of a show off ( in a nice way but loves being on camera)

It was pretty tit that Sarah made Isla feel like her going into the sea with her was some big chore when Sarah should enjoy doing stuff like that with them

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched today’s vlog yet, but it’s titled “Mystery Guest Arrives to Surprise Isabelle”... could it be her dad?!?
I doubt it... more likely to be Prinny Woo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched today’s vlog yet, but it’s titled “Mystery Guest Arrives to Surprise Isabelle”... could it be her dad?!?
Damn this is the Inghams, it’s probably a wasp landing on her shoulder! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm wondering who it is too.

Damn this is the Inghams, it’s probably a wasp landing on her shoulder! 😂
I was thinking a spider, great minds... And why surprise Isabelle surely if its someone relavant they'd surprise them all.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the cows at the beginning, Chris what like Hello Cows, The cows were just blanking him thinking what a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They never ever ( well as far as I can remember ) mentioned about selling the house until after the allegations came out.
I just think it was because they were trying to get people to sympathise with the fact they were being forced to move due to all the haters.
I don’t think they were ever intending to move to that house with the stables.
I thought that the vlog where she mentioned having viewed the house with stables was just before, like maybe a day or two before it all became public knowledge, I could be wrong though.

Reactions: 1
I'm wondering who it is too.

I was thinking a spider, great minds... And why surprise Isabelle surely if its someone relavant they'd surprise them all.
It’ll be a spider. If it was granny etc it would be to suprise the girls

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought that the vlog where she mentioned having viewed the house with stables was just before, like maybe a day or two before it all became public knowledge, I could be wrong though.
Oh I’m not sure, i thought it was after they put their house on the market but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 2
All those kids do is eat sugar (and pot noodles, pizza and chips obvs) It makes my teeth hurt watching them.

Reactions: 2
So who was the suprise? Isabelle doesn't have friends as such 🤷
If you can’t be arsed to watch. It was Isabelle’s ‘best friend’ ... her family have paid to go and turns out the weeks overlap. Bet they were thrilled to find out the Inghams were going to be there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Loving Isabelle's imaginary friend!

Hi Sarah, we were just saying how the girls seamed to have no friends, was sweet of you to invent one.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh I’m not sure, i thought it was after they put their house on the market but I could be wrong.
it was after allegations came out that they spoke about dream house with stables 😂😂😂( dreaming on that one) and again marketing house because they said it had become to unsafe to live there. My opinions on this even at time was in the area they had moved too there are some beautiful houses on a grander scale why not buy one of those instead of the house they bought if they wanted bigger house and garden, secondly when they moved out of rental Chris banged on so much about it not being last time we saw house and he was in middle of tying things up, very clearly he wasn't in position to purchase house so why all of a sudden could they afford a house with land and stables, just talking out of their asses as usual no other houses were ever mentioned and they quickly took house of market knowing they couldn't afford to move. Yes they earn money but its all tied up in school fees, shopping, bills, and birthday and Christmas pressies. They've probably no savings and they don't have a regular income it all depends on views. There was never any house move and they probably didn't go for viewing if they did it was to have a nose. They are talk, they lie, they live in fantasy world.

Reactions: 7
I don't get this friend thing. She opened her eyes and saw her friend. The video then cut to Issy spending time with her sisters. Did they even spend time together as friends?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.