The Ingham Family #292 Mon nom est Creepy. Je suis un absolut twat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corabelle. What in the hell is that!!

Cora's fine (not for them)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No offence to anyone, but Lazy has tit taste in names! They’re all bloody awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Seriously, does anyone with an IQ above 20 actually care what this hefty witch and Sir Noncealot like as baby names? They've already put out a vlog saying they've decided on a name so it's a moot point.

Going back to the picture of Issy, I think she looks fine and healthy. I was a lot slimmer at her age but she's a curvy girl and I was a boyish shape. I know she's lost weight but she's of an age when you do tend to slim down and previously she was carrying a bit of 'orange cheesy pasta' weight.

The constant bruises on Mila's head are a bit worrying. I know toddlers fall down frequently but mine never had that amount of head injuries in such a relatively short space of time. She seems a clever little girl and it magnifies how delayed Jace's speech seems to be. I can understand the clips I see of Mila (the one mimicking Sarah was great) whereas Jace's speech is just a nonsensical word salad. I think they are so used to how he talks that they don't realise how bad he sounds to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Essalie
Essie Ellarose
Aravie
Avalie
Rosavie
Ettielle
Essilie
Ellia
Ettie
Cora
Corabelle
Avie
Adalie
Elora

Has she just sat and chose from a list of unusual name spellings before she vlogged this crap 🤣 Just to add, those names have been shared on the screen - it’s not me spelling them randomly 🤣

Evie, Nora, Nova, Eloise, Aurora or Noah are my guesses for the actual name
Those aren't names, they're just syllables she's smashed together.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Essalie
Essie Ellarose
Aravie
Avalie
Rosavie
Ettielle
Essilie
Ellia
Ettie
Cora
Corabelle
Avie
Adalie
Elora

Has she just sat and chose from a list of unusual name spellings before she vlogged this crap 🤣 Just to add, those names have been shared on the screen - it’s not me spelling them randomly 🤣

Evie, Nora, Nova, Eloise, Aurora or Noah are my guesses for the actual name
What a load of rubbish, none of those names are suitable for a girl who hopefully
will grow up to be a mature adult. If that little one goes to school which I very much doubt she needs a ‘sensible’ moniker.

Reactions: 16
Seeing how she wanted to hear Jace pronounce the name, I'm going for one of the variations of Essie, he can't pronounce ss's or ll's or pretty much any word properly she did hint the name might be one of them. I'm sorry but her taste in names is horrific. Sorry if anyone's child has one of those names. How did the others get away with normal names?! I think she made half the names up. Then to start insinuating that after she used the name Mila everyone followed suited. I'm sorry, what! Mila has always been pretty popular.

Reactions: 17
She's got thesarus and looked up her simple words, it's come back with them words and she's using them as childrens names

Reactions: 8
Does she really think they made the name Mila popular?

Doesn’t think that Mila has been in the top 100 baby names before Meeelaaah was born, well the Office for National Statistics say otherwise, that it’s been in the top 50 for years.
751C2226-7621-4CD6-B8BF-260D55C3DD96.png
2E1238D1-D3A9-4DC8-BC5E-9FC52C4D4D22.png
A725E772-5E07-4B85-B92B-317097D582F1.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Other than Cora, are they names or just words she has made up ?

I think she will go with Ottilie or Ottie, the same as Zoe Sugg's daughter to try and annoy her. I'm sure Zoe couldn't care less and won't even notice.

Imagine being in the middle of a repeated borefest world wide adventure and this is the best footage they have 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
why would you want to call your daughter Corabelle when the daughter you just had previously has a middle name Rosabelle?? honestly the mind boggles with this lot

• Haha
Reactions: 27
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they name the child
IsabelleEsmeIslaJaceMilabelle

WTF are those names!? 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh god now Sarah thinks she’s a trend setter from baby names. If she called the child the same name as my daughters I’d be changing them first thing the next morning!
---
I’ve got the new name nonceabelle 🤣 or lazyabelle or even sausagefingersabelle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She has to be trolling tattle with her name list, if she chooses one of that list, I will eat creepy’s hat 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.