Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeachyJam

I had to make this as I can't stop comparing the image of the 'over the hedge' animals to every single Ingham family photo. I am in tears from laughing 😂 He always reminds me of a turtle.

ovethehedge-inghams.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Impleo

VIP Member
He’s like a bargain basement Andrew Tate, similar morals just less brains - should be locked up with him too.
'State it's in'

Yes, with people like you who give the UK the worst reputation on the world's stage, you corrupt, noncey pair of blaggers. The UK has so much potential as a tech/ financial/educational hub... and then there's the Inghams broadcasting their ignorance for the world to see. It's embarrassing. Sarah's brother is a literal sex offender of minors and Creepy can't enter the US for fear of being arrested for inviting minors to get naked (and more) with him. Good lord, you and Sarah are literal bottom feeders in this country, who offer nothing to society and its development. With you we move backwards, not forwards.

They are everything that is wrong with this country because they have zero integrity. Fuck off with your 5kg of contraband coloured cheese and your pot noodles and stay wherever you are.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

pussandpony

Hello lovely people. I have been away from all things Mingham, for a couple of days. After my mum died recently it was just me & my beautiful black cat at home. He found me 5 years ago after his 3rd shelter appeal, he was no youngster, unfriendly & a bit nippy, he really was on borrowed time. He was perfectly stroppy to begin, institutionalised, it took him ages to settle. Fast forward to my diagnosis and he became nurse extraordinaire. He was diagnosed in November with diabetes, good days, bad days, and at the weekend he lost his legs and asked me to help him leave quietly and with dignity, I did.
Minghams, we love our furs on this forum, you do not deserve Prinny.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
'State it's in'

Yes, with people like you who give the UK the worst reputation on the world's stage, you corrupt, noncey pair of blaggers. The UK has so much potential as a tech/ financial/educational hub... and then there's the Inghams broadcasting their ignorance for the world to see. It's embarrassing. Sarah's brother is a literal sex offender of minors and Creepy can't enter the US for fear of being arrested for inviting minors to get naked (and more) with him. Good lord, you and Sarah are literal bottom feeders in this country, who offer nothing to society and its development. With you we move backwards, not forwards.

They are everything that is wrong with this country because they have zero integrity. Fuck off with your 5kg of contraband coloured cheese and your pot noodles and stay wherever you are.
They are the ‘English’ that people in other countries hate. Loud, obnoxious, dirty/greasy, thinking they are superior whilst trudging around like tramps, just eating pizzas, burgers and pot noodles whilst their feral children look after themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Lollydolly

‘And the girls have really fond memories being in Salou and going to that McDonald’s…’- how can it be that of all the places and opportunities of things to see and do in Spain they make their memories in McDonald’s of all places! Travel is wasted on them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Impleo

VIP Member
I know it’s sexist but I’d be so embarrassed if hubby held his nose whilst jumping into the water. Creepy looks like an absolute plonker with his little water booties on his tiny feet. He’s just so repulsive in every way. He’s not a man, he’s a fucking troll.

I think it's fine with Chris because he pretends to be an Andrew Tate loving Alpha male, but really is an effeminate, insecure little gnome.

Remember the time when they were leaving a carvery when they were in Dover (it could have been Portsmouth, they'd been on a ferry) and they had been told to clean their table because it was late and they are slobs Sarah was fuming and Chris filmed himself nervously shouting some really lame comment as he was half way out the door and his voice squeaked as he did it. It was total Partridge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Smoggy&Proud

26 weeks pregnant, riding an electric bike on the road in the wet, no helmet and a baby sat in front of her. Are you serious??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Neck lace

VIP Member
He just let 4 year old Jace go into that cold, deep lake with his arm bands on. And then pulled him back up on to the sup board with one hand because he had his precious vlogging camera in the other. Every decent parent would be disgusted by that scene.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Mumoffourgirls

Sorry to go off subject
The privacy screen- when is it due to be done??? Do we know if it has been done???? Who the lovely local tattler??? Xx
I'm local but not sure bout lovely lol, will post update tomorrow 🙂looked like a party going on tonight with the house sitters 🎉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Yeah it’s all one big media conspiracy Creepy, there’s no trouble in France what so ever.
What a thick C*nt.
He‘s such a dumbass. Every post shows his ignorance. He’s been to Disneyland, 3 lakes and the motorway service stations. Of course he’s not seen anything because they don’t do anything other than park on some grass for three days then move on. I doubt the looters will be running off with the Dutch oven and the loungers while they’re parked on a picturesque gravel car park with the big trucks. 🙄🙄

He’s like a bargain basement Andrew Tate, similar morals just less brains - should be locked up with him too.
Remember in Venice when the entire vlog was them walking around pointing out all the different rubbish people had left behind? They moan about anything and everything. They’re just miserable people. They could be having the time of their lives and they’ll still find the negatives and focus on that. 🙄

One thing I’ve noticed about this trip is they’re hating every part of it and I’m here for it! 🤣 The only time they smiled was when they got a bag of bread rolls from the supermarket the day after the bread ran out and when they were ordering MacDonald’s. Creepy can’t put out his awning because they’re not booking long stays. They can’t even put the loungers out most of the time because they’re parked with the big trucks. The caravan is extra boiling because they’ve got to use the oven because they’d look twats boiling pasta outside in a petrol station carpark. Creepy always looks flustered and weepy! Sarah looks extra beef tomato and they’ve done less than they’ve ever done on the other holidays. I don’t know why they even bother vlogging. When half the vlog has to be about a beetle Esme found in the toilets it’s clear to see they’re just boring miserable people who can’t put any effort in to their ‘Job.’ What memories are they giving their kids when you think about it? Another field or lake to swim in because it’s free and spam pasta or noodles for tea again. How the fuck can you be on holiday in France and still have no good content? They haven’t actually showed their children anything they haven’t seen before about France. They must be bored out of their minds. It’s like Groundhog Day and all because the creepy twat sold the smaller vans and bought Big Bertha because he thought he knew best. The funniest part is that Sarah will let him try and sell Big Bertha on the ifam store when they get home and he’ll want to be a vanlifer again with a new sprinter. He buys a new caravan yearly and barely uses them and everyone hates the caravan holidays. The worst part is thinking how much of the childrens money that could have been set aside for their future, they‘ve just wasted on keeping that narcissist happy. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Impleo

VIP Member
CLIFF JUMPING IN THE VERDON GORGE | LAC SAINTE CROIX

Creepstopher DeWronge is sat in a field. He welcomes us to “Lack sant cwaaaaaa” then eyefucks the viewfinder. Drone. The sun is coming back out and is between blue skies and cloud. They came twice in 2020 and once in 2021. The day before they came in 2020, Lazy told Creepstopher she was knocked up with the 'baby' they lost aka the fake miscarriage. It was special because they were the only two who knew. They have fond memories. They’re hiring a boat to go down the gorge, swim and wild swim.

Drone. Creepstopher blows up the sup board. Esme and Isla sit on the board whilst everyone else is on the pedalo. Shot of Creepstopher’s ginger arm hair. He tells Mila that if the boat goes down she has to stay with the ship because the captain goes last.

Phone clips. Cliff jumping. Woohooing. Creepstopher joins in once he’s got all the shots he needs of the girls. Lazy wonders why she’s wet. Mila balances on the sup board with Esme gripping her wrist. At one point it looks like Mila’s trying to get her to loosen her grip. Creepstopher notices people wild camping in caves in the gorge. More jumping.

Pedalo trip is finished. Lazy is on the shore with a sleeping Mila. Creepstopher is on the sup board with Isla and Jace (both wearing buoyancy aids) to paddle to the gorge. Isabelle and Esme offered to go back to the van to make lunch. Jace goes for a swim with Isla in the lake but too cold for him. Creepstopher yanks Jace back onto the board by his wrist because he can't possibly put his precious camera down.

Isabelle and Esme have made lunch; a bag of ham baguettes and jam sandwiches. Lazy is already stuffing her fat gob. Isabelle wonders why there’s a beetle on her chair.

Lazy says they can hear thunder in the distance. A grey cloud is above them. Mila wakes up and Lazy asks if she wants lunch. It’s 3pm and they’ve been there since 11am. She swears there’s two thunder storms.

A couple of hours later and everyone is back at the van with the van in driving condition. They set up the vlog so they don’t have to stop. They’re making their way to Spain.

The Inghams have stopped for the night. They drove for longer than they thought they would because three Aires and two service stations were chockablock. It meant another hour on the road. This one had loads of space. The other service stations had trucks lining the slip roads. They pulled up to the most incredible electrical thunderstorm. Lazy will tell us their trip plan tomorrow and do a pregnancy update. Recap of what an Aire is. The UK is behind with truck stops.

End of vlog
View attachment 2284719View attachment 2284741View attachment 2284679View attachment 2284683View attachment 2284688View attachment 2284691View attachment 2284693View attachment 2284695View attachment 2284697View attachment 2284728View attachment 2284777

Screenshot 2023-07-04 21.12.38.png

Snort laughing here 😂 👏

I keep a Sharpie with me at all times, because you never know when you might need it, and there's a corner that needs filling in there...

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Otterwise

VIP Member
I can't with that thumbnail.
Why don't you film your wife climbing a cliff with her bottom sticking out or yourself in just a swimsuit and no rash-vest Chris Inham? You don't even show yourself shirtless on camera, yet this is perfectly fine. 👌

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
Was that Mila mimicking Sarah, when she got in from the rain, saying "Oh my goodness" and then laughing just like her? Brilliant! It really sounded like Mila was taking the mick out of her!
Ohhh myyyy goooodnessss. Lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
Esme is quite a bitchy girl & like her father thinks she’s in charge with the Isabelle can’t have a cat Isla can’t have a guinea pig, Isla had to do the big ride on her own because she wanted to ride with Isabelle, she’s extremely dominant & very unlikable.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

mags

VIP Member
Yeah it’s all one big media conspiracy Creepy, there’s no trouble in France what so ever.
What a thick C*nt.
He sounds like he hasn't got a clue about what's going on. It's so irresponsible to not follow the news when you're away from home and have your pregnant wife and children with you.

Reactions: 54