The Ingham Family #292 Mon nom est Creepy. Je suis un absolut twat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is “not received the code” an excuse given by the parents, to cover the fact they had no intention to buy tickets? 😑
Pretty sure you get presale codes, days before the website opens the sale? 🤷‍♀️
I thought creepy knows ‘all da codes’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sarah ,if you had 22 mins to spare ,you should have put your swollen feet up and had a catnap!Nobody...truly ,nobody gives a flying monkeys what you call your soon to be newest cash cow...:(...I actually had a brilliant time watching Novak get through to the semi`s at Wimbledon.Lazy/Creepy i suggest you take a gander ,these men and woman actually have a real talent worth watching!
Don’t encourage them to get interested in tennis, the draw for tickets at Wimbledon is pretty bad too. I’ve been in draw four times and no luck! 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So how does this whole thing work? Do they still have a chance?
It means that she didn't pre order the midnights album back in October, so didn't get a code for the first pre sale. She's probably signed up for the fan registered pre sale a few weeks ago. The codes are being sent out this Friday and that sale starts Monday
---
It means that she didn't pre order the midnights album back in October, so didn't get a code for the first pre sale. She's probably signed up for the fan registered pre sale a few weeks ago. The codes are being sent out this Friday and that sale starts Monday
She might not even get a code on Friday - its all down to pot luck. If they were smart about it then everyone one of them would have registered with their individual email addresses. Doubt it though.

Reactions: 3
Found the perfect name for your next money maker Lazy, ‘ Litie’ - it’s short for illiterate.

Reactions: 12
Sorry, but an omelette baguette?! 😱
…huh? So is having a breakfast sandwich just an American thing? I mean typically it’s eggs and cheese on a bagel or English muffin with bacon, sausage… etc… The inghams clearly take shortcuts and just put eggs on a baguette without anything else (they’re skint) but it’s surely not THAT uncommon. It’s just a pathetic attempt at an American breakfast? I’m from Massachusetts so a breakfast sandwich is a staple…. As with anywhere in the US.

Reactions: 3
…huh? So is having a breakfast sandwich just an American thing? I mean typically it’s eggs and cheese on a bagel or English muffin with bacon, sausage… etc… The inghams clearly take shortcuts and just put eggs on a baguette without anything else (they’re skint) but it’s surely not THAT uncommon. It’s just a pathetic attempt at an American breakfast? I’m from Massachusetts so a breakfast sandwich is a staple.
Love a breakfast sandwich don’t get me wrong but it’s usuall sausage/bacon and egg.. but this was a whole baguette with an omelette shoved inside it, I’d never make something like that and feed it to ppl!

Reactions: 8
My guesses are: Alannia, Alannielle, Avierose, Avielle, Rosalie or Evalie... Ravioli? Ella-Menna-P? RolyPoly?

Definitely some random combination of AV, ROS, ELL, ESS, ETT or LIE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor baby to be I'm thinking they will get a subtle, hyphenated name like:

Baguette-Lasagne

Burgah-Formatee

Endee-AyeNapkin

Kayaka-Paula

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Is she taking the piss? The names are truly awful. She’s outdone herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They won’t use any of those names, they are purely to tease the few ifam they have left.

I reckon they will use the name of the campsite they are at that is sooo super special to them, I think it had a girls name like Ellie or something?
Found it from @thegreencow’s rundowns, it is ‘Alannia Els prat’ campsite that they have made such as big deal of going to…so I reckon baby name Alannia (maybe Alana as a version of this). However the name Prat would also be perfection for this family.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t encourage them to get interested in tennis, the draw for tickets at Wimbledon is pretty bad too. I’ve been in draw four times and no luck! 😢
Don`t worry ,none of them can concentrate long enough to sit through a tennis match!! My dream has always been to get to Wimbledon ,but (hard as the TS tickets were to come by ,Wimbledon is a whole other story.I hope you eventually get your dream.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.