The Ingham Family #292 Mon nom est Creepy. Je suis un absolut twat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mila was just getting popular 4 years ago when i had my Mila. 2 years ago it was absolutely everywhere so she's talking rubbish as usual. My other daughters name is sooooo close to one name on that list and i genuinely couldn't deal with having two kids with the same name ffs🙈

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So how does this whole thing work? Do they still have a chance?
Is “not received the code” an excuse given by the parents, to cover the fact they had no intention to buy tickets? 😑
Pretty sure you get presale codes, days before the website opens the sale? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
As pointless as the names video is (that and other pregnancy content should be on her forgotten until Christmas channel) they obviously know how repetitive and boring the crappy 'travel' vlogs are and that no-one wants to watch them so have done names for a change.

I'm amazed Creepy looked after his children long enough for her to film the video without constant interruptions.

Not with the codes that have been used this week. They were for real Swifties. She may get a code Friday in the General Sale but I think even that's pot luck. You had to register for them before a certain date.

Reactions: 10
Mila was just getting popular 4 years ago when i had my Mila. 2 years ago it was absolutely everywhere so she's talking rubbish as usual. My other daughters name is sooooo close to one name on that list and i genuinely couldn't deal with having two kids with the same name ffs🙈
But Mila is a legend and the name is cute ☺ x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure she’s just made up 19/20 of those names 😂😂😂 Ettie is very cute but we all know it’s going to be a Cove Nova

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One things for certain - for a girl claiming to be a swiftie, doesn’t look like they pre-ordered her Midnights album if they don’t have a code. I don’t think she was fussed about her much before the start of this year myself. I also think they’ve underestimated how hard it will be to get a ticket

My understanding was that those successful for the pre-sale codes received these codes on Sunday with pre sales happening between yesterday and tomorrow. If tickets remain then those unsuccessful so far were placed on a waiting list and may receive a code before Friday 14th.

General sale if there is anything left starts from Monday. They’ve not been lucky in receiving a code (would they have even registered in time though?) so they are like everyone else and just have to hope they get a code sent through now or wait and see if anything is left that will be released for general release. It’s not looking good for them though.

Sadly I think if unsuccessful they may milk it to try and get tickets via other means any way they can do. some poor IFam may have got lucky & purchased some and will probably offer them out to her :( Or she will quietly move onto the next big fad.
---
Is “not received the code” an excuse given by the parents, to cover the fact they had no intention to buy tickets? 😑
Pretty sure you get presale codes, days before the website opens the sale? 🤷‍♀️
Not everyone got presale codes - I think more registered than there were tickets available? I know people who’ve not received a code yet. I do hope that they did at least try and register and aren’t just spinning her a line though.

Reactions: 7
To prevent bots, you can only get tickets if you have signed up and received a presale code. There is currently a presale going on for those who preordered Midnights back in October but I'm assuming Esme didn't as she would have tickets already. If she doesn't get an email confirming that she will get a code by the 14th (I think) she will not have access to the sale at all.

Then, the Minghams would have to resort to resale and no matter how many affiliate links Lazy posts, they will never be able to afford them or care enough to even try.

Reactions: 8
The codes for general sale are going out this friday, you will either get a code to try for tickets ( not guaranteed to get tickets) or put on a waiting list ( no chance of tickets lol)

Reactions: 6
What’s wrong with naming the hopeful money spinner

Dolla
Penny
Florin -for old times sake
Euro
Lira
Franc(a) - nod to the big guy
Peseta
Drachma
Escudo
Or just plan Cash?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What the duck are those names. It's like there has been an explosion in an Alphabetti Spaghetti factory. You can't give you kid a name similar to one of your other kids. Esily or whatever she vomited is way too much like Esme. And why a 'Rose' name when Rosabelle is the name of their house, and Milas middle name. She's even acknowleding this herself the absolute tool

• Haha
They won’t use any of those names, they are purely to tease the few ifam they have left.

I reckon they will use the name of the campsite they are at that is sooo super special to them, I think it had a girls name like Ellie or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
No way is esme getting tickets. I spent days planning for these sales with 8 different codes and had multiple devices open today to secure Vienna tickets. I ended up spending £700 as they were so hard to get. If anyone has any questions about how the sales work I’ll be happy to answer
---
“Avie” “avielle” that’s just Avia isn’t it? Coincidence that those names are so similar to the name of the doll that got them their fame
---
Avielle just sounds like babybell😭 guess that’s quite fitting for them

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Those poor children and their lack of education. ‘Wrote’ down surely should be ‘written’ down. Lazy doesn’t even know there are 7 members in the Ingham family.
When did they last do any learning, will Jace and Mila ever learn to read, write and spell? How are the older going to cope in the outside world when all they seem to travel from one beach to another, one theme park to another, one swimming pool to another; eat McDonald’s, pasta slop, and ham and cheese baguettes finishing a sugar overload?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What even are these baby names??? Sounds like she got inspiration during a game of scrabble or while watching countdown 😂😂😁
---
What even are these baby names??? Sounds like she got inspiration during a game of scrabble or while watching countdown 😂😂😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those names are definitely made up. That baby girl is definitely going to be called Cora 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.