The Ingham Family #292 Mon nom est Creepy. Je suis un absolut twat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they are 100% hoping to get tickets for free its so sad the girls and jace will miss out on stuff cause their parents can’t even be bothered to pay and expect stuff to be given to them
Unless they know somebody working on that tour or win a competition they won’t be getting free tickets and they won’t be given any for being ‘influencers’ because they are irrelevant. And if they claim they do get some I’ll get my friend to check as they will have access to the all guest lists in the UK for this tour.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Late for work again ……. Maybe they had a really long lay in and went back to sleep as normal people walked past at a normal time and woke them up 3 hours before they usually surface

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Late for work again ……. Maybe they had a really long lay in and went back to sleep as normal people walked past at a normal time and woke them up 3 hours before they usually surface
Maybe Chris has passed out from the heat

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ive heard Sarah say they’re a family of 6 multiple times now. I wonder if it’s Mila or isla she’s forgetting.

• Sad
  • Wow
Well they can’t blame it on the wifi with all the affiliate links Lazy has been spamming her insta with today.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else ever wonder what goes on once the camera is switched off? I honestly think when the camera is off the older children are totally ignored and left to get on with it, I don't think there is much interaction between any of them and the atmosphere is probably tense most of the time.
Aaages ago, someone said they saw the family in a restaurant and they largely ignored each other until the camera was on and then it was all smiles and fakeness.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Aaages ago, someone said they saw the family in a restaurant and they largely ignored each other until the camera was on and then it was all smiles and fakeness.
The person who saw them in line at Disney said the same. I’m sure the children get no attention unless it’s for the camera.
---
Oh no. It’s a 22 minute sit down video about baby names. I though Sarah had her own channel for that tit? Won’t be watching thank you.

• Wow
Maybe Chris has passed out from the heat
His hair caught fire under his sweltering sweaty hat🔥

He’s not not just got a monk’s hair do, he’s got a ring of fire surrounding his bald patch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No surprises there with the vlog title. The highest two vlogs in the last fortnight both have baby’s name in the title - guess more baby related clickbait to come because they know that brings in slightly more views than normal. Scrolling through and it’s just Sarah for 22 minutes 🥱 They’ve become lazy with vlogging again and needing to fill it somehow.
214A15E1-11D3-4D48-A3B1-67B899D41B5E.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just reading the news of a record breaking heatwave across Europe…good luck to the Inghams in their tin can with zero air con. It’ll be like a furnace in there 🔥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The lazyone full of her self tonight.
what happened to her meatball head.it’s disappeared

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually quite like her swimsuit in tonight’s vlog

anyone know where it’s from

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually quite like her swimsuit in tonight’s vlog

anyone know where it’s from
I don’t know, but I would assume it’s Shein as that’s the only thing she wears.
Edit: yep, quick search on shein and I found it lol. Idk if its allowed to share links.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Essalie
Essie Ellarose
Aravie
Avalie
Rosavie
Ettielle
Essilie
Ellia
Ettie
Cora
Corabelle
Avie
Adalie
Elora

Has she just sat and chose from a list of unusual name spellings before she vlogged this crap 🤣 Just to add, those names have been shared on the screen - it’s not me spelling them randomly 🤣

Evie, Nora, Nova, Eloise, Aurora or Noah are my guesses for the actual name

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I've never heard of these names in my life. Talk about talking shite for likes!! She makes my shite itch, she really does

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.