The Ingham Family #292 Mon nom est Creepy. Je suis un absolut twat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them names are sorry if I offend anyone but are rather strange lol - also noticed on her amazon links she shows Elemis which she says she has used for years and needs to stock up, yet around a year ago people asked what she used for her skin and she says I use nothing but water - caught in the act again Sarah with the porkies, elemis randomly appeared in her morning routine on that trip in the deathtrap to Artic

Reactions: 24
Sorry if mentioned before but isn’t this the 2nd time she has done baby names video 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ desperately short of content I think 🤔
I’ve got a gut feeling that Sarah isn’t telling truth re due date and baby girl will be born early then can see title of video now 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ we had to rush home baby girl decided to come early blah blah

Reactions: 19
Right so you keep telling the girls yet you're still swimming and going in water with your hairs down.....yeah makes sense.....not
Come on she's never seen this episode BUT someone on here mentioned it a couple of days ago 🙄😅🤦‍♀️ Enjoy living your best life while spamming us with amazon links and reading every post on here 🤦‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she just got the names from The Gardner Quad Squad family vlogs pretty much the same names and the father is just another Chris who likes 16 & 17yo teens

And I really hope they don’t get tickets for TS concert as Esme is like Sarah and thinks she entitled to everything, plus just be interesting to watch Esmes meltdown plus a kick in to reality that they can’t get everything they want

Reactions: 14
Love a breakfast sandwich don’t get me wrong but it’s usuall sausage/bacon and egg.. but this was a whole baguette with an omelette shoved inside it, I’d never make something like that and feed it to ppl!
Then you are not Spanish... I don't think the Inghams are being particularly continental and I doubt they would know the name for it, but no need to scorn other culture's food. And don't knock it till you've tried it, Bocadillo are great!

Reactions: 5
Then you are not Spanish... I don't think the Inghams are being particularly continental and I doubt they would know the name for it, but no need to scorn other culture's food! And don't knock it till you've tried it. Bocadillo are great.
Oh my god what’s your problem?! I am not knocking it it’s just not something I would make!! To me it’s one or the other, not both - no I’m not Spanish well done 👍🏻

Reactions: 6
Has she just got the names from The Gardner Quad Squad family vlogs pretty much the same names and the father is just another Chris who likes 16 & 17yo teens

And I really hope they don’t get tickets for TS concert as Esme is like Sarah and thinks she entitled to everything, plus just be interesting to watch Esmes meltdown plus a kick in to reality that they can’t get everything they want
Personally I don’t think Esme really cares , it was just something that was trending to fill a couple of “episodes” in a hope to boost views off the #hashtags.

They can’t afford it, they don’t seem to be allowed out of the family bubble and if they are the parents are hawking over them from a distance.

Reactions: 11
Poor baby to be I'm thinking they will get a subtle, hyphenated name like:

Baguette-Lasagne

Burgah-Formatee

Endee-AyeNapkin

Kayaka-Paula
Thank you! I’ve cried laughing at these, I swear if I read one more post about bloody Taylor Swift and codes I’ll shoot myself, this was the laugh I needed, Burgah-Formatee is my absolute favourite 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.