The Ingham Family #292 Mon nom est Creepy. Je suis un absolut twat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This morning my 18 Yr old daughter and her bestie friend, got us tickets for Taylor Swift. Obviously Iam have transfer her the money for me and my younger daughter.

This has been about a year in preparation with pre sale codes, savings etc. I was at work and the phone call I got was amazing to hear her and her besties excitement.

Now was mother of the year away this morning to get her daughter tickets.

We payed £110 each for Liverpool. Iam in no way "set for life" just prepared as I know a long time ago would be trying for tickets!! :)
If.and it's a big if.esme did get tickets that could be the big genuine reaction that sent them viral in the 1st place.
And as I'm sure that's exactly what they are wanting they are missing a great opportunity.
No amout of fake open mouthed screaming over duck all can compare to a kid showing a genuinely delighted reaction to something they really covet
This morning my 18 Yr old daughter and her bestie friend, got us tickets for Taylor Swift. Obviously Iam have transfer her the money for me and my younger daughter.

This has been about a year in preparation with pre sale codes, savings etc. I was at work and the phone call I got was amazing to hear her and her besties excitement.

Now was mother of the year away this morning to get her daughter tickets.

We payed £110 each for Liverpool. Iam in no way "set for life" just prepared as I know a long time ago would be trying for tickets!! :)
So IF. Esme got tickets her reaction would surly be a genuine pure joy

Reactions: 1
they are 100% hoping to get tickets for free its so sad the girls and jace will miss out on stuff cause their parents can’t even be bothered to pay and expect stuff to be given to them
Sadly I do think they will get tickets, probably resold from ifam, as I can imagine ifam booking extra tickets just to sell them to them as a way of feeling they are close to them. Frustrating as I know people who have spent the last 2 days online trying to book them. I do wonder who will take the girls, I assume it will be chris as surely Sarah won't want to leave the baby for that amount of time.

Reactions: 6
I can't imagine Creepy liking many of those 'names'. My guess for the name is Avie.

Why does everything have to be sooooo cuttttteeee, just give the poor girl a proper name and not make everything overly frilly, cute, adorable etc but I suppose it's unlikely the latest cash cow will meet many other people that she's not related to so her name doesn't really matter much.

Reactions: 9
I have heard chlamydia is pretty popular these days 🤔
My gosh, I needed this laugh. Feels like I want to wash myself in bleach after the last few day's news. Nothing and no-one surprises me anymore. 🙄
Watched less than a minute of the vlog and felt like I wasted 50 seconds of my life. Can't even hate watch them anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The question is when will it end for these two?

I can’t imagine that it is much fun running away travelling every other week as you can not afford the house you bought for a flex

There relationship is dead , they can not do anything due to what he done and then there’s the constant reminders when stuff like the Schofield and BBC presenter scandal breaks and dominates the news and social media for weeks.

Reactions: 15
Essalie
Essie Ellarose
Aravie
Avalie
Rosavie
Ettielle
Essilie
Ellia
Ettie
Cora
Corabelle
Avie
Adalie
Elora

Has she just sat and chose from a list of unusual name spellings before she vlogged this crap 🤣 Just to add, those names have been shared on the screen - it’s not me spelling them randomly 🤣

Evie, Nora, Nova, Eloise, Aurora or Noah are my guesses for the actual name
Sarah ,if you had 22 mins to spare ,you should have put your swollen feet up and had a catnap!Nobody...truly ,nobody gives a flying monkeys what you call your soon to be newest cash cow...:(...I actually had a brilliant time watching Novak get through to the semi`s at Wimbledon.Lazy/Creepy i suggest you take a gander ,these men and woman actually have a real talent worth watching!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Essalie
Essie Ellarose
Aravie
Avalie
Rosavie
Ettielle
Essilie
Ellia
Ettie
Cora
Corabelle
Avie
Adalie
Elora

Has she just sat and chose from a list of unusual name spellings before she vlogged this crap 🤣 Just to add, those names have been shared on the screen - it’s not me spelling them randomly 🤣

Bloody hell. Is she on drugs?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Essalie
Essie Ellarose
Aravie
Avalie
Rosavie
Ettielle
Essilie
Ellia
Ettie
Cora
Corabelle
Avie
Adalie
Elora

Apart from one or two of those names they sound made up.

In fact they sound like a sneeze verbalised.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All the ie ending names and Ettie. I mean come on could it get anymore similar to Zoe Sugg’s 🙄 I really couldn’t cope with Chris’s camp little voice calling out any of those names 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just flicked through Lazys Instagram.
Amazing holiday, special family time, spent finding popular items on Amazon and creating affiliate links to earn pennies 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.