The Ingham Family #292 Mon nom est Creepy. Je suis un absolut twat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @I can’t cope
1688328434292.png

TLDR
- The van trip has so far consisted of several days at Disney, moaning about the sun, issues with the grey tank and screeching about French McDonalds. At least they have no bills to pay.
- Esme celebrated her birthday with her 7843272910372th visit to Disneyland Paris. She received some moisturiser and fake Taylor Swift Merch for birthday presents.
- Katrina wanted to slam an elderly couple's faces into a restaurant table because they had the audacity to ask her feral kids to stop being brats.
- Sarah doesn't think Jace is beautiful because of his glasses.
- Chris has decided on the name for the new baby Clickbait. Sarah isn't on board but we know she'll be manipulated into it.

Hi Steve👋

HAPPY NONCEVERSAY CREEPSTOPHER DEWRONGE 🎉🥳
1688326432089.png

1688326781110.png
1688326972226.png
1688328482247.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Chris new nickname is Mr DIY (Destroy It Yourself) 2023 in honour of his utter destruction of the DPD van and, decision to continue in his ways with the ‘new’ RV that they are loovin sooooo much.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sorry if already spoke about but did anyone notice in Fridays vlog esme and Isla playing in pool whilst Sarah was getting mila to jump in Isla and Esme must have been seeing who could stay under water longest and looks like Isla went under water and Esme held her down Chris was filming and must have brought it to Sarah’s attention she turns around and camera position moved 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Chris is so pissed off with the size of the van, but he isn't going to admit it 😂 😂

I hope nothing health wise is going to happen to the kids because they are not going to get anywhere quickly

Reactions: 41
Youppi. My first thread title. Thank you all. But we need to add an honorable mention to Malcolm Conker as well. She/he was my inspiration after I heard that wonderful song.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry if already spoke about but did anyone notice in Fridays vlog esme and Isla playing in pool whilst Sarah was getting mila to jump in Isla and Esme must have been seeing who could stay under water longest and looks like Isla went under water and Esme held her down Chris was filming and must have brought it to Sarah’s attention she turns around and camera position moved 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Spotted that as well - crazy!

Reactions: 10
Wonder if Creepy knows the French for “Excuse me, do you stock Just for Men in Noir?” As it doesn’t look like he’s taken a supply with him.

I’m a tad (very lot) ginger and my dyed eyebrows fade really, really quickly on holiday, he’s gonna be living his best ginger life by Friday if he’s not careful!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry to go off subject
The privacy screen- when is it due to be done??? Do we know if it has been done???? Who the lovely local tattler??? Xx

Reactions: 19
REALISING WE MADE A BIG MISTAKE..

Cricket noise. Lazy woke up to the sound this morning. They’re off to “Laksan cwaaaaaa” aka Lake Sainte Croix.

Driving. 41.10€ toll. Drone. Creepstopher welcomes us the “laksan cwaaaaaaa”. The weather has taken a turn for the worse. It was 28° when they left but in the Verdon Gorge it’s overcast with thunderstorms for the next 3 days. He wishes they’d double checked. They’re parked at a motorhome air with a 5 minute walk to the lake. He wants to walk down and see the water but is scared of the rain.

Lazy shows us the bloomin’ delicious bread. Isla asks if people prefer chicken or ham as she and Isabelle prefer chicken but everyone else likes ham. Lazy doesn’t like garlic cream cheese when she’s knocked up. She had to pour the melting butter onto the baguettes as it’s too hard in the fridge so put it in a bowl on the worktop. Creepstopher thanks “darl”. Isabelle has an obsession with poulet. They never really have chicken flavour crisps in the house but Granny Jane and Hi Steve have every flavour so they always take a packet from their house.

Walking to the lake. Creepstopher eye-fucks the lake water and goes on about how gorgeous it is. If the sun were out, the water would be lit up bright green. He’s topless. The beach is secluded and no one else is around. Isla didn’t take her goggles as she didn’t want to get her hair wet but she’s got her hair wet and can see underwater. “Laxankwire” is so special as it’s rated the second best lake in France. The water at Lake Annecy isn’t as turquoise and there are more hotels. It’s more “natural nature” here.

Drone and funeral music. Jace throws rocks into the lake from the shore and Esme and Isla pretend to be knocked over. Drone shots of the car park. The risk of rain tomorrow is too high. They’ve done the lake now. Creepstopher got the most beautiful sunshine shot of the stunning turquoise water. They planned on two days there to relax but are heading south to Spain. Lazy will do a talk of the plan later. They’re getting on the road to the border and will stop at an air. “Laksan cwaaaaaaaaa” is Creepstopher’s second favourite place in France to Disneyland Paris. He uses Tomtom Go truck version to avoid dodgy roads and get wide roads. He hasn’t sweated on the drive today. Lazy wants to see the gorge but Creepstopher is unsure. He decides they have to drive that way, even though he isn’t sure the rv will fit.

Driving. Footage of Isabelle and Isla walking past some bins. The kids stand on the bridge and look at the gorge. They drove around the corner and realised they were making a mistake. Why rush off to stay in a service station or Air when they can sleep by this beautiful gorge? They’re risking it for a biscuit and should have a couple of hours to hire a boat tomorrow. They’re staying at another pull in after a Spanish or French vanlifer said they could.

They’re making dinner indoors today because of the mosquitoes. Jace and Mila are drawing. Lazy tells Mila to draw gently as she’s stabbing the paper with her pen. Someone has drawn spiders on her and Jace’s hands.

Moaning about the heat in the van after cooking. They’re taking the car seats out for night time. It’s been a really humid today and overcast without breeze. Lazy remembers all the flies in southern France and Spain. She “squatted” a mosquito. They pretend to fly out of the door but then fly back in. One of the cutest things Mila says is “welcome”. Lazy drops a pen lid on the floor to try and get her to say it. She always says please and thank you.

End of vlog
1688333238529.png
1688333514171.png
1688333933993.png
1688333739404.png

• Heart
Sorry to go off subject
The privacy screen- when is it due to be done??? Do we know if it has been done???? Who the lovely local tattler??? Xx
I'm local but not sure bout lovely lol, will post update tomorrow 🙂looked like a party going on tonight with the house sitters 🎉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I see that the rule about Isla not wearing a triangel top bikini is lost in France.. sorry if it is old News. I have had a few days off watching vlogs. I have been wild swimming as I mentioned earlier

Reactions: 18
Still time travelling I see. Creepy outside the van said he had taken drone footage of the sunset that evening over la croix .. It was still light but he put it in .. Then they decided to travel up to the gorge - clearly where the drone shot was taken and showed the sunset shot again! They went to the gorge first and took the sunset drone picture. Then went to the place they could park to stay overnight and vlog. They are trying to make out they can wild camp anywhere in the monster truck and they can't! But it does give them time to get ahead!
---
I'm local but not sure bout lovely lol, will post update tomorrow 🙂looked like a party going on tonight with the house sitters 🎉
tell us more.

Reactions: 26
If you look it’s Esme under the water and Isla stood on her and then esme sort of pushes her up

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
He really does have only one idiotic expression in every picture 🙄
That first pic looks like he’s photoshopped himself onto the picture 🤣
---
If you look it’s Esme under the water and Isla stood on her and then esme sort of pushes her up
I’m sure they did it at the lake in tonights vlog as well? (Just checked and he fades it out when Isla does it to Esme)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Still time travelling I see. Creepy outside the van said he had taken drone footage of the sunset that evening over la croix .. It was still light but he put it in .. Then they decided to travel up to the gorge - clearly where the drone shot was taken and showed the sunset shot again! They went to the gorge first and took the sunset drone picture. Then went to the place they could park to stay overnight and vlog. They are trying to make out they can wild camp anywhere in the monster truck and they can't! But it does give them time to get ahead!
---

tell us more.
House looked very active earlier, but could of been friends of the housesitters ( with the two grey cars ) who are always there when they go away

• Haha
  • Wow
---

tell us more.
And he said he got the beutfull Turqoise water in the sunset shot. It was plain grey boring water shot…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🎼 Where has all the lurpak gone? Gone to liquid everyone. When will they ever learn? When will they ever learn 🎶 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.