The Ingham Family #292 Mon nom est Creepy. Je suis un absolut twat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If and it’s a big if the creepy one had one ounce of sense he would get back home with his wife and children because we all know the RV has no air conditioning that’s working.
This is turning out to be a bigger disaster than the arctic.

Reactions: 23
If and it’s a big if the creepy one had one ounce of sense he would get back home with his wife and children because we all know the RV has no air conditioning that’s working.
Thier trips always are 🤣 for people that travel so much things always go wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This morning my 18 Yr old daughter and her bestie friend, got us tickets for Taylor Swift. Obviously Iam have transfer her the money for me and my younger daughter.

This has been about a year in preparation with pre sale codes, savings etc. I was at work and the phone call I got was amazing to hear her and her besties excitement.

Now was mother of the year away this morning to get her daughter tickets.

We payed £110 each for Liverpool. Iam in no way "set for life" just prepared as I know a long time ago would be trying for tickets!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This morning my 18 Yr old daughter and her bestie friend, got us tickets for Taylor Swift. Obviously Iam have transfer her the money for me and my younger daughter.

This has been about a year in preparation with pre sale codes, savings etc. I was at work and the phone call I got was amazing to hear her and her besties excitement.

Now was mother of the year away this morning to get her daughter tickets.

We payed £110 each for Liverpool. Iam in no way "set for life" just prepared as I know a long time ago would be trying for tickets!! :)
It's unlikely they even had the presale access today/yesterday, meaning they'll have to battle the general sale next week. Either that, or they'll pay big ££££ for resale tickets just to make a reaction video. Sad really!

Reactions: 15
Long time lurker but massive Taylor Swift fan who managed to get tickets to see her in Liverpool through the presale today. Esme said on her comment she’d been waiting for Taylor’s version of Speak Now for years. If she was such a big fan years ago why did she not go to the Reputation tour back in 2018? They definitely could’ve afforded to take her then because it was nowhere near as expensive! She also would’ve have signed up to the presale by buying Midnights or registering on her website. Lots of people have become fans since the eras tour started trending on TikTok and I’m assuming Esme has done the same thing. There’s no chance of them getting tickets at all if she hasn’t signed up to the general sale, and there’s still no guarantee she will even if they have.

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker but massive Taylor Swift fan who managed to get tickets to see her in Liverpool through the presale today. Esme said on her comment she’d been waiting for Taylor’s version of Speak Now for years. If she was such a big fan years ago why did she not go to the Reputation tour back in 2018? They definitely could’ve afforded to take her then because it was nowhere near as expensive! She also would’ve have signed up to the presale by buying Midnights or registering on her website. Lots of people have become fans since the eras tour started trending on TikTok and I’m assuming Esme has done the same thing. There’s no chance of them getting tickets at all if she hasn’t signed up to the general sale, and there’s still no guarantee she will even if they have.
100% agree is a trend for Esmee on tick tok! She jumps on the lastest videos and then is obsessed!

I really feel for her if they didn't even try :(

Eeekkkk! We are going to Liverpool too!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Took us about 6000 calls to the accessible line but we eventually got a wheelchair seat, £200! No way will they be getting tickets

• Heart
Reactions: 21
100% agree is a trend for Esmee on tick tok! She jumps on the lastest videos and then is obsessed!

I really feel for her if they didn't even try :(

Eeekkkk! We are going to Liverpool too!
It wouldn’t surprise me if Creepy and Lazy told her they were trying and just didn’t bother. I’d be shocked if they even bothered to set aside the time to try and get tickets in the next sale even if they did get a code. Would be too much effort for them 🙄

so happy you managed to get tickets!! I’m so excited 😂😂

• Heart
Their ‘trips’ are always disasters and are getting worse and more and more boring not to mention dangerous.
The RV clearly has been wrecked by Mr DIY 2023 and wasn’t in a good state before they saw him coming - it had been bought back multiple times.

They just stupid.

Reactions: 18
I don't suppose we'll be getting a van tour anytime soon if he's broken the Aircon!
I wonder what today's borefest will be, the usual pool/beach/waterpark/theme park crap, eating slop/junk food and talking about the weather.

At least Lazy's making good use of her time, getting her Christmas shopping done. I hope whoever is looking after the Manor is feeling strong enough to deal with the influx of Amazon orders arriving over the next few days.
Hopefully Lazy will leave the toddler toys for the actual toddler and get Isla something age appropriate.

Reactions: 16
Real fan or not I hope Lazy and Creepy at least try to get tickets to Taylor Swift concert for Esme. I mean if creepy can afford tickets to see Blink-182 then they can afford tickets to see Taylor Swift. I say let Esme,Isabelle, and Isla go to the concert let the 3 older children have bonding time. Creepy and Lazy can stay home with the little kids.

Reactions: 14
Real fan or not I hope Lazy and Creepy at least try to get tickets to Taylor Swift concert for Esme. I mean if creepy can afford tickets to see Blink-182 then they can afford tickets to see Taylor Swift. I say let Esme,Isabelle, and Isla go to the concert let the 3 older children have bonding time. Creepy and Lazy can stay home with the little kids.
God I’m sick of hearing about TS already I don’t think I could handle endless vlogs about it too. 😂😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Speak now was my favourite Taylor Swift album, but now it’s Esme’s I’ll change it to 1989 instead 🤣

My friend works for AEG as management and can get free tickets closer to the actual concert I want to attend (prob be a wembley date), they will likely be working the UK leg of the tour as well so I’m glad I don’t have to battle for tickets.

• Heart
My friend works for AEG as management and can get free tickets closer to the actual concert I want to attend (prob be a wembley date), they will likely be working the UK leg of the tour as well so I’m glad I don’t have to battle for tickets.
Watch out, you'll have Creepy/Lazy trying to cadge tickets off you.

Another example of how rubbish Creepy is at his job, we're nearly half way through July and he hasn't made a July playlist or even a "Vanlife borefest 2023 no need to watch it's the same as a previous trip" playlist.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
they are 100% hoping to get tickets for free its so sad the girls and jace will miss out on stuff cause their parents can’t even be bothered to pay and expect stuff to be given to them

Reactions: 12
Who in their right mind on holiday with 5 kids and a creepy husband in a van with no air com shops on Amazon for Christmas presents for an unborn child.
you really are taking everything for granted lazyone.
I can’t wait for this lot to go bust

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.