Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spookycat

Chatty Member
I’ve seen reports that southern Spain could reach up to 44 degrees on Monday….

If they haven’t made the decision to turn around and be on their way home over the last few days they are honestly thicker than I ever imagined, that’s just plain dangerous! Same as the bloody arctic situation.

And out and about without water bottles and hats on being a requirement for all the children??

The children don’t dictate that kind of decision, If they don’t want to wear it you just put your foot down and say no fun for you without a hat, everyone else is wearing one. Simple!

It’s obvious they are suffering… this isn’t the kind of holiday a high risk pregnant woman or small children should be on.

Neglectful and selfish parents yet again

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

uwu

VIP Member
I’m still seriously wondering what Issy plans to do when she is 18? My daughter went on a residential to Hertford college at Oxford University last week and will be applying to Oxford for September intake next year and yes Lazy we know the chances are slim considering it’s Oxford but at least my daughter has aspirations and a good education behind her and being able to apply is a credit to herself, she’s is working so hard for the opportunity alone. You however don’t know how to support let alone encourage your kids, you have failed them in every aspects of their lives.

• Heart

ChocolateCakeYum

Chatty Member
So looking at their accounts and boy do they owe a lot of money.

Plus they have a 40k bank loan.

Yikes.

Oh really living the high life. I am so jealous. 🙄

I hope they go bankrupt. Scabby grifters.

• Heart

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
It made my blood boil them talking about getting another dog when poor prinny is in such a state her poor nails the tear stains and constantly left while they go away and then a cat and a guinea pig these people are not capable of taking care of an animal 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

emerald

VIP Member
Essalie
Essie Ellarose
Aravie
Avalie
Rosavie
Ettielle
Essilie
Ellia
Ettie
Cora
Corabelle
Avie
Adalie
Elora

Has she just sat and chose from a list of unusual name spellings before she vlogged this crap 🤣 Just to add, those names have been shared on the screen - it’s not me spelling them randomly 🤣

Evie, Nora, Nova, Eloise, Aurora or Noah are my guesses for the actual name
Those aren't names, they're just syllables she's smashed together.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

slmapg

VIP Member
If they can’t afford a drink each for them and the children, in this heat especially, they should head home!
It’s a one way ticket to one of them being admitted to hospital with dehydration and sun stroke, the neglectful pair of cunts!! 😣😣😣
They are utterly utterly vile, chavs!
If you can’t afford a drink each stop having more kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

mags

VIP Member
Hahaha they are going to visit more cities? they couldn't find parking spaces for the sprinter, can't wait for them to try parking the RV 😂 😂
I wonder if one of their costly disasters was a fine for parking up in a prohibited area.

After Creepy pointed out that he hadn't crashed the motorhome, Lazy was about to spill some tea but then stopped herself. She said "Someone..."

Admittedly it's not much to go on but someone did what?! Someone told them they were OK to park overnight but they were wrong? Someone broke into the van? Someone reported them for illegal drone usage or dumping at the roadside? What?! 🤔

Not sure if it was already mentioned but why the hell was Jace on his own in the far pool (the kids pool) while the girls were preoccupied in the big pool and Lazy was busy vlogging? He looked much too far away to be supervised properly, he's literally just a dot in the distance. At one point Lazy even casually mentioned that he was floating in the pool! 🙄

If you were just sitting on your arse, wouldn't you at least move yourself to sit right next to your unsupervised child? 🤬

Screenshot_20230706-083219_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Neck lace

VIP Member
I'm going away next week to a place that is likely to have dodgy wifi so I may not be able to access these awesome threads for a week 😕. So I'm putting up a quick Memory Monday now in case I can't put one up on Monday.

Here is the creep getting it on in a toilet cubicle with a woman who is definitely not his wife. Creepy and Sarah had Esme and Isla at this point and were due to get married.

The second screenshot is from the university student who 'allegedly' slept with him multiple times during 2019 and 2020. She says that he had the perfect life but risked it all for a bit of sex with a fan in cramped cars and toilet cubicles.

Sex and cheating will ALWAYS come first for narc Mr Ingram. It takes priority over his wife and children's well being EVERY SINGLE TIME. Bastard. He risks everything every time he cheats but there is not a tattler reading here who doesn't think that he is still doing it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Hi prinny- please come and live with me!
my name is “ralf- Ralfy- no Ralf- good boy and please sleep” my humans have only had me a day but I know you would be treated better here!!!!!
love Ralf

Attachments

• Heart

Mostyn

VIP Member
Why on earth are they all excited to retrace the holiday of two years ago when they car broke down and the (non) miscarriage
must be thinking of the spar potatoes
wonder if he’s messed up the air con

• Haha

slmapg

VIP Member
Real fan or not I hope Lazy and Creepy at least try to get tickets to Taylor Swift concert for Esme. I mean if creepy can afford tickets to see Blink-182 then they can afford tickets to see Taylor Swift. I say let Esme,Isabelle, and Isla go to the concert let the 3 older children have bonding time. Creepy and Lazy can stay home with the little kids.
God I’m sick of hearing about TS already I don’t think I could handle endless vlogs about it too. 😂😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
Yessssss!!! I had the exact same thought about those ham rolls but didn't want to be the one to say it! 😂

I've just had a few days away in lovely Norfolk. There were motorhomes EVERYWHERE but I didn't see any that were anywhere near the size of theirs...not even one...and not even close!

Imagine two of the biggest purchases of your life (Rosabelle Manor and the motorhome) being a total mistake but having to try and style out your foolish mistakes with loads of "haters" watching your every move and predicting your fails before they even happen! Bigger is not always better, eh Creepy? 😂🤡🤪

So which of their acquaintances have a grey car? Do we know?
The thing is, that house was so obviously thrown up in haste by the cowboy builder next door. You could see the cheap finish on everything through the screen. And once again, Sarah wasn’t sure about it but Creepy bulldozed her into it, kept going on about the marble floor until she was parroting it and making a fool of herself online saying it when it wasn’t true. I’d almost think he hypnotises her because her mouth opens and out comes his bullshit. All that mattered to him was that it looked impressive. Safety of his kids with those stairs, long term stability of the build, convenient location for the girls? Didn’t cross his filthy mind once.

Like this beast on wheels he’s got. He never ONCE thinks about anyone else and his only thought for himself is ‘will this impressive the big boys and get girls to like me?’

He’s horrid in all ways.

• Heart

charlotte_98

His likkle jump splash into the water. I can’t stop laughing 😆
He’s watched the big boys do it from some crazy heights so he’s had a little go himself. It’s the nose hold and the bent legs

• Haha

sneakypeak04

Sorry if already spoke about but did anyone notice in Fridays vlog esme and Isla playing in pool whilst Sarah was getting mila to jump in Isla and Esme must have been seeing who could stay under water longest and looks like Isla went under water and Esme held her down Chris was filming and must have brought it to Sarah’s attention she turns around and camera position moved 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry