The Ingham Family #292 Mon nom est Creepy. Je suis un absolut twat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they really are broke then, just as we've been saying for months now! Oh Creepy, better get your roller boots laced up and get down the job centre when you get back hun! šŸ˜‚
My husband is quite high up in the civil service and he often has to visit some of the job centres in the area near Lazy and Creepy. Heā€™d have a field day with the Minghams. Heā€™d make sure they didnā€™t see any benefit money for decades! šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey Creepy. Remember that guy you used to adore, Alfie Deyes? Let's wonder for a moment if he would ever put up a thumbnail of Ottie's bottom close up? NO, OF COURSE HE WOULDN'T. He's a decent guy who would never dream of doing that. But you have. Poor Isla and Isabelle šŸ˜”šŸ˜”. Lazy, you have seen the disgusting thumbnail and have done absolutely nothing about getting your horrible husband to change it. You're both as vile as each other.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So looking at their accounts and boy do they owe a lot of money.

Plus they have a 40k bank loan.

Yikes.

Oh really living the high life. I am so jealous. šŸ™„

I hope they go bankrupt. Scabby grifters.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
They both clearly have a spending habit and a shopping addictionā€¦ this to me sounds like they are both VERY unhappy and the only thing that makes them happy is to spend money which is now catching up with them! I find it sad that the kids generally think they are famous with all this money and actually the reality is that they owe a large sum of money. And what would you do when you canā€™t afford itā€¦ bring another child into the family!!
honestly they deserve all this! Couldnā€™t of happened to shittier parents

Reactions: 40
He just let 4 year old Jace go into that cold, deep lake with his arm bands on. And then pulled him back up on to the sup board with one hand because he had his precious vlogging camera in the other. Every decent parent would be disgusted by that scene.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
CLIFF JUMPING IN THE VERDON GORGE | LAC SAINTE CROIX

Creepstopher DeWronge is sat in a field. He welcomes us to ā€œLack sant cwaaaaaaā€ then eyefucks the viewfinder. Drone. The sun is coming back out and is between blue skies and cloud. They came twice in 2020 and once in 2021. The day before they came in 2020, Lazy told Creepstopher she was knocked up with the 'baby' they lost aka the fake miscarriage. It was special because they were the only two who knew. They have fond memories. Theyā€™re hiring a boat to go down the gorge, swim and wild swim.

Drone. Creepstopher blows up the sup board. Esme and Isla sit on the board whilst everyone else is on the pedalo. Shot of Creepstopherā€™s ginger arm hair. He tells Mila that if the boat goes down she has to stay with the ship because the captain goes last.

Phone clips. Cliff jumping. Woohooing. Creepstopher joins in once heā€™s got all the shots he needs of the girls. Lazy wonders why sheā€™s wet. Mila balances on the sup board with Esme gripping her wrist. At one point it looks like Milaā€™s trying to get her to loosen her grip. Creepstopher notices people wild camping in caves in the gorge. More jumping.

Pedalo trip is finished. Lazy is on the shore with a sleeping Mila. Creepstopher is on the sup board with Isla and Jace (both wearing buoyancy aids) to paddle to the gorge. Isabelle and Esme offered to go back to the van to make lunch. Jace goes for a swim with Isla in the lake but too cold for him. Creepstopher yanks Jace back onto the board by his wrist because he can't possibly put his precious camera down.

Isabelle and Esme have made lunch; a bag of ham baguettes and jam sandwiches. Lazy is already stuffing her fat gob. Isabelle wonders why thereā€™s a beetle on her chair.

Lazy says they can hear thunder in the distance. A grey cloud is above them. Mila wakes up and Lazy asks if she wants lunch. Itā€™s 3pm and theyā€™ve been there since 11am. She swears thereā€™s two thunder storms.

A couple of hours later and everyone is back at the van with the van in driving condition. They set up the vlog so they donā€™t have to stop. Theyā€™re making their way to Spain.

The Inghams have stopped for the night. They drove for longer than they thought they would because three Aires and two service stations were chockablock. It meant another hour on the road. This one had loads of space. The other service stations had trucks lining the slip roads. They pulled up to the most incredible electrical thunderstorm. Lazy will tell us their trip plan tomorrow and do a pregnancy update. Recap of what an Aire is. The UK is behind with truck stops.

End of vlog
View attachment 2284719View attachment 2284741View attachment 2284679View attachment 2284683View attachment 2284688View attachment 2284691View attachment 2284693View attachment 2284695View attachment 2284697View attachment 2284728View attachment 2284777

Screenshot 2023-07-04 21.12.38.png

Snort laughing here šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘

I keep a Sharpie with me at all times, because you never know when you might need it, and there's a corner that needs filling in there...

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Going on benefits would be a massive shock for them. Itā€™s changed a lot in recent years. I know someone who tried to claim UC after leaving her job due to sexual harassment and the dwp decided it was her choice to leave so she got NOTHING for six months. They can refuse to pay for upto three years. Yes you can still claim child benefit but thatā€™s capped to two children (I think) and definitely not going to cover their needs. I donā€™t think theres anything now for mortgages either and the theyā€™ve earnt will all be looked into including those undeclared like baby/teen and me and of course views, though most of their previous big earner vlogs earn them nothing now as theyā€™ve been switched to youtube kids, yes they still get views but earn nothing. What happened to e money from the death trap? Theyā€™d need to sell the RV but as itā€™s unlikely to be roadworthy wonā€™t be able to. People are expected to spend 38 hours a week looking for and engaging with work, real work, Sarah wouldnā€™t need to for a short time due to new baby but the children would be forced to attend school/nursery and Isabelle would need to get foundation english and maths and look for work alongside study, she wouldnā€™t get UC due to education being compulsory.

One day off every ten weeks no more holidays.

Honestly itā€™s nothing like it was and they are all REALLY up a very famous creek.. big holes in boat and no paddles.

Reactions: 29
I would love someone who knows about accounts etc to explain what the accounts mean in detail.

itā€™s shocking though, they are going have to sell the house surely in order to free up some money?
I donā€™t feel sorry for Chris or Sarah but I do feel for the kids.

Reactions: 26
Why do they all hold their noses when jumping in water? Surely they can just remember not to breathe in through their nose when theyā€™re underwater? šŸ˜‚
Thatā€™s why you teach your toddler to put their faces in the water and blow bubbles. One of the first things they teach at swimming lessons.

Reactions: 20
Iā€™m a bookkeeper not an accountant so donā€™t really understand in depth but I do know that accounts donā€™t always show the truth

Reactions: 22
He just let 4 year old Jace go into that cold, deep lake with his arm bands on. And then pulled him back up on to the sup board with one hand because he had his precious vlogging camera in the other. Every decent parent would be disgusted by that scene.
That was disgusting. Jace was shocked by the cold temperature and couldn't get out of the water quick enough. The pedalo hire people obviously insisted on a proper buoyancy aid (life jacket) for him but when left to their own devices, on their own paddle-board, they put him in a puddle jumper type thing and Creepy let him enter the water, in the middle of the lake, the pathetic, neglectful scumbag that he is. šŸ¤¬

Even on the pedalo they should've had him within easy reach, which he clearly wasn't, sitting at the front on his own (see pic). If he slipped down off the edge they could've driven over him, trapping him underneath...heaven forbid. They have no common sense and push their luck every bloody day.

As mentioned on here before (many times), those flotation aids are not a substitute for a proper buoyancy aid and can do more harm than good. The cynic in me wonders if this vlog was timed to coincide with (and detract from) the accounts going public.

Screenshot_20230704-203301_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I love it when they go on holiday and creepys ginger hair starts to creap out of his hat šŸ¤£ but this is just hilarious he literally has no hair šŸ¤£
IMG_8419.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So they have filmed so much today and it will be quite a long vlog so Lazy will not Lay out their traveling plan tonight (it will never happen Ifam because they are affraid off stalkersk) or an pregnancy update (thank God). Lazy Get over your self. The vlog was 13 minutes long. And mostly your or your Pdf Files ugly mug.
Honorably mentions in tonights vlog
The miscarriage of 2020
The big car blow up of 2020(insert video of Chris on the truck in a mask here..j
Tattle: there is no no wildcamping sign There soā€¦

Reactions: 19
If their channel was accurately titled it would simply be: Bodies of water and exploiting children.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I would love someone who knows about accounts etc to explain what the accounts mean in detail.

itā€™s shocking though, they are going have to sell the house surely in order to free up some money?
I donā€™t feel sorry for Chris or Sarah but I do feel for the kids.
Would selling Pylon Palace free up money? Itā€™s likely purchased with an interest only mortgage (high rate/sub prime lender). I doubt their ā€˜renovationsā€™ have increased the value. He will be sobbing like a baby. I imagine they didnā€™t have anything more than the minimum deposit when buying it. I can see them rocking up to rent around the corner from Ketrina of Piles place in the not too distant future šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Would selling Pylon Palace free up money? Itā€™s likely purchased with an interest only mortgage (high rate/sub prime lender). I doubt their ā€˜renovationsā€™ have increased the value. He will be sobbing like a baby. I imagine they didnā€™t have anything more than the minimum deposit when buying it. I can see them rocking up to rent around the corner from Ketrina of Piles place in the not too distant future šŸ¤£
Whoā€™s going to want to buy that place, for one thing itā€™s clearly not the high spec they try and pretend it is. Secondly after theyā€™ve been there I canā€™t imagine itā€™s smelling particularly fresh. Added to that the fact if you dig only slightly youā€™d find out about the current owners. I donā€™t know thereā€™d be many offers. Guarantee that lazy would be demanding two council houses knocked through for them to live in if circumstances change drastically.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Old ginger pubes best get to a supermarket pronto and practice his French for ā€˜please can I have a box of Just for Menā€™ā€¦šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.