The Ingham Family #292 Mon nom est Creepy. Je suis un absolut twat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you following the news Creepstopher?
(I'm sure you'll say it's mainstream media making up lies.)
Every dog gets it's day and one day you will be accountable for your actions.

'Under the Protection of Children Act 1978, it is an offence to 'make, distribute, possess or show any indecent images of anyone aged under 18' - even if it was created with the young person's consent.It is also a criminal offence to ask a child under 18 to send a sexual image of themselves - and causing or inciting sexual exploitation of a child carries a maximum penalty of 14 years in prison.'
Makes sense why he’s on the run

Reactions: 7
Esme is quite a bitchy girl & like her father thinks she’s in charge with the Isabelle can’t have a cat Isla can’t have a guinea pig, Isla had to do the big ride on her own because she wanted to ride with Isabelle, she’s extremely dominant & very unlikable.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Her mum and team at Taylor Nation choose who gets her hat during 22, they could be sat anywhere doesn’t have to be front row, they get taken to front of the thrust stage for that one song.
Thank you for telling me that. I forgot that they could be sitting anywhere to get the hat not just in the front row.

Reactions: 5
Chris complaining about Jace not being let on those rides majorly pissed me off. For one, the rides at Disney were 102cm not 105 and they said he was only just on the line, meaning he is only 102. Even if he was tall enough, if the ride attendant says no then you should accept that, why would you want to put your child in danger?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
HELP: WHY. DO. THEY. ALWAYS. POINT. THEIR. FAT. SAUSAGE. FINGERS. AT. EVERYTHING. THEY’RE. DESCRIBING. WHILE ALSO POINTING THE CAMERA?!? I’m going to lose it, please someone send help. Is it their IQ? Genuinely asking. THIS IS FROM ONE VLOG!! Why would you say “we are having sandwiches with cream cheese“ and feel the need to fuckinggg point to the cream cheese that’s 6 inches from the camera you’re already zooming in on. I’m done. I hate how stupid they are.
Where’s the cheese and lurpack

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As ever with them I think they’d delight in a foreign hospital birth, preemie baby because they don’t actually care a jot about the lives they bring into the world. During every pregnancy Lazy still eats crap, doesn’t hydrate and the word exercise is foreign to her. It’s so typical decent people struggle to conceive yet hapless idiots like these can procreate at will and mess up another human.
They wouldn't delight in the cost. It’s extremely unlikely they’ve bothered with any insurance. And there’s no one who will pay for a gofundme for them. The vulnerable they get to purchase their cheap rubbish won’t be able to pay that kind of money. Nor would they delight in the abuse they would certainly get for being so stupid; not that it’s an excuse but they couldn’t argue not being able to afford extended insurance with that massive RV, nor could they sell it with his ‘improvements’, nor could it be written off as business expense. It’s not like she’s told her medical team either.

They’re beyond stupid.

The only one I’m worried about is that baby and thats who will suffer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Chris complaining about Jace not being let on those rides majorly pissed me off. For one, the rides at Disney were 102cm not 105 and they said he was only just on the line, meaning he is only 102. Even if he was tall enough, if the ride attendant says no then you should accept that, why would you want to put your child in danger?
Absolutely portaventura have all the heights on their website, any normal parents checks before you go to not upset the children. Mine are different ages we just split up and go on the appropriate rides.

Reactions: 17
He’s butt ugly, isn’t he.
What is the attraction, I can’t see anything desirable about him.
---
When Sarah said she wanted to „hire a boat“ I didn’t picture one Pedalo for all of them 🤣
Like sharing a glass of cake between all of them, did you see that at the water park, kreepy saying they were getting a drink for all of them. yes all of them sharing a glass of coke. one life live it.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’ve looked it up and they'd be trapped in France until they had paid in full and the baby was considered fit and healthy to travel as well as Sarah. Even if they have the basic health certificate that’s free - EHIC it doesn’t cover giving birth.

That said, on the bright side it would bring every authority that’s allowed this DISGRACE to continue to happen under scrutiny and would be the end of their ‘vlogging’. I’m sure tattle would let us all continue under an ‘Ingham Family survivors thread’ as we all look out for each other here 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Clickbait.

Reactions: 15
That would mean that Lazy would have had to handle the younger children herself. And she can’t be bothered to deal with them without one of her live in baby sitters helping her out.

In all fairness it’s difficult to look after and run around two small demanding children when you are 28 weeks pregnant and she’s not exactly the picture of health huffing and puffing her way through life … but it’s not like it was any different before she was pregnant and won’t change after.

Lazy never wants to be ‘left out’ of what the rest of the family are doing; and she’s doesn’t seem to have enough about her to create and enjoy a fun day out with just her and the little ones.

And we all know creepy wouldn’t choose to take the younger ones despite being the one demanding they have more babies!

it restricts both the older and the younger children because both of their parents are too selfish to consider what they would like and what is appropriate to do for their age!
I agree that running around after two little ones when 28 weeks pregnant is challenging. However, it’s a dammed sight more demanding working full time, doing school runs, organising childcare and arranging summer camps and other activities for the school holidays. If you can pause for breath get your finger out and interviewing for temporary staff to cover your maternity leave. She’s the most lazy and disinterested mother I’ve set eyes on

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My older kids would not be fussed in the slightest, why make it such a big deal. Chris going on about wanting it to be a special moment - this is something we discussed normally as a family when pregnant with our youngest as the kids were older and more aware of it all. Of course she had to try it out with Jace first before the rest of the kids found out!
Also Chris saying he’s decided on the first two names and she can have the 3rd name choice - I’d be telling him to eff off. A name is something that should be mutually agreed. She has said herself she’s not 100% sure on the name and he’s pretty much said that’s what it is and suck it up. Controlling twit in a hat 😡 Sarah just as foolish letting him get his own way time and time again though - first a baby she didn’t want and now a name she doesn’t want. He’s setting her up to resent this baby before she’s even born - we see what she’s like with Mila and Isla!
The great whale does indeed appear to despise both Isla and Mila. I’m fairly certain she loathes Creepy but allows him to service her in the name of clickbait.
I would like to name the babe in waiting as Diva Ginge Star (no relation to Ringo). The other option is Box Office Flop

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s definitely going to need a medical certificate to travel back.
There’s no way the ferry will believe she’s only 26 weeks, and, that’s right now, never mind at 28 weeks.

Isn’t she due an appointment within the next two weeks anyway?

I don’t know why I’m surprised they’re being so reckless with the unborn baby, yet I am!
Yes ,as a rule most women are extra safety conscious once they`ve suffered a loss during pregnancy (i know i was) ,but ,and considering how much the tw*t in the hat wanted this baby ,he`s not being at all protective towards his wife and unborn child.As for Sarah herself i think her lack of any concern whilst they`re travelling (unecessarily too!) ,only proves she really didn`t want anymore children.This pregnancy must be killing her in those conditions.
---
Esme is quite a bitchy girl & like her father thinks she’s in charge with the Isabelle can’t have a cat Isla can’t have a guinea pig, Isla had to do the big ride on her own because she wanted to ride with Isabelle, she’s extremely dominant & very unlikable.
Yes ,it`s sad ,she`s turning into a mini Chris unfortunately ,with her mother`s mouth to boot.They could all have been such nice kids ,i remember when they seemed happy with the little things ,and grateful aswell.YouTube hasn`t done them any favours ,not any of this lot.:(

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This picture actually makes me feel quite sad. A young woman trying to convince the infam. That she really wants to be pregnant for the 6th time. Stuck in a van with 5 children and that husband! Don’t get me started on the electric bike without a helmet. That looked so unsafe and she looked so uncomfortable. I will be honest I don’t watch this rather controversial family much but the vlogs from this years trip are nothing to be proud of. The quality and entertainment value is rather like going to Mac Donald’s and watching others eat. Where’s the scenery? All I see is sweaty kids… A grown man in a beanie…is that really how you want to be seen?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi prinny- please come and live with me!
my name is “ralf- Ralfy- no Ralf- good boy and please sleep” my humans have only had me a day but I know you would be treated better here!!!!!
love Ralf
Oh my goodness 😂😂😂😂😂
What a gorgeous chap. He truly is to die for. I might have influenced the name change from ‘Noodle’ given the unfortunate link to the Ingham’s with ‘pot’. Ralf is beyond lovely. I imagine ‘you little tit’/‘dammed you’ and ‘the Dogs Trust us nice this time of year’ could follow 😂 Enjoy the puppy breath and sweet smelling 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.