The Ingham Family #292 Mon nom est Creepy. Je suis un absolut twat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m buzzing they can’t get the van in caravan sites that’s what they get for showing off bragging what a twit he is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
🎼 Where has all the lurpak gone? Gone to liquid everyone. When will they ever learn? When will they ever learn 🎶 🎵
You’re on the wrong thread lovely. This is The Ingham Family thread. They know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING and need to learn NUFFIN.

Just so ya know 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You’re on the wrong thread lovely. This is The Ingham Family thread. They know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING and need to learn NUFFIN.

Just so ya know 😉
I only glanced and genuinely thought I’d posted on the Sullivan’s thread 🙄. They are just as bad. Gone on their first ever family holiday (eldest kid 18) less than an hour away from home. It’s a huge lodge but there are 14 of ‘em. They’ve reduced it to a tip with hastening ease. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He really does have only one idiotic expression in every picture 🙄
Also, Sarah looks like she is forcing a smile on both of those photo's . They can try and portray that they are one big happy family and everything's going great but I am not buying it 🤷‍♀️ Most people apart from their "Ifam" can see right through the act.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
HELP: WHY. DO. THEY. ALWAYS. POINT. THEIR. FAT. SAUSAGE. FINGERS. AT. EVERYTHING. THEY’RE. DESCRIBING. WHILE ALSO POINTING THE CAMERA?!? I’m going to lose it, please someone send help. Is it their IQ? Genuinely asking. THIS IS FROM ONE VLOG!! Why would you say “we are having sandwiches with cream cheese“ and feel the need to fuckinggg point to the cream cheese that’s 6 inches from the camera you’re already zooming in on. I’m done. I hate how stupid they are.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Congratulations @I can’t cope
View attachment 2280567

TLDR
- The van trip has so far consisted of several days at Disney, moaning about the sun, issues with the grey tank and screeching about French McDonalds. At least they have no bills to pay.
- Esme celebrated her birthday with her 7843272910372th visit to Disneyland Paris. She received some moisturiser and fake Taylor Swift Merch for birthday presents.
- Katrina wanted to slam an elderly couple's faces into a restaurant table because they had the audacity to ask her feral kids to stop being brats.
- Sarah doesn't think Jace is beautiful because of his glasses.
- Chris has decided on the name for the new baby Clickbait. Sarah isn't on board but we know she'll be manipulated into it.

Hi Steve👋

HAPPY NONCEVERSAY CREEPSTOPHER DEWRONGE 🎉🥳
View attachment 2280482
View attachment 2280494View attachment 2280504View attachment 2280569
Pe (you missed a letter Sarah!) dalo life ,sooooo edited!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder if they showing in fridge was for our benefit to show lurpak and cheese is still in fridge not confiscated at the port - and them baguettes she made up look like Chris the schlongs eyes lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That first pic looks like he’s photoshopped himself onto the picture 🤣
---

I’m sure they did it at the lake in tonights vlog as well? (Just checked and he fades it out when Isla does it to Esme)
That is so dangerous. They need to tell that kid to stop that asap. We’ve already seen it twice.

Reactions: 24
HELP: WHY. DO. THEY. ALWAYS. POINT. THEIR. FAT. SAUSAGE. FINGERS. AT. EVERYTHING. THEY’RE. DESCRIBING. WHILE ALSO POINTING THE CAMERA?!? I’m going to lose it, please someone send help. Is it their IQ? Genuinely asking. THIS IS FROM ONE VLOG!! Why would you say “we are having sandwiches with cream cheese“ and feel the need to fuckinggg point to the cream cheese that’s 6 inches from the camera you’re already zooming in on. I’m done. I hate how stupid they are.
The creepy one and his weird pointy finger

• Sick
Reactions: 23
For this week's Memory Monday, I have a totally random set of three memories. The first memory are the pictures that Creepy put up of himself when he posted his Prinny Woo song to Instagram 😂😂. The last picture is of course from when he heard a knock at the door 😂.

The second is when @Hatshepsut spotted a man carrying a sign in the back of an Ingham vlog that was hugely apt for our favourite couple 😂

The third is when Sarah accuses us clowns of 'making up lies and assumptions' about Creepy and his grooming of young fans. The person who replies to her gives a great response.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Wonder if they showing in fridge was for our benefit to show lurpak and cheese is still in fridge not confiscated at the port - and them baguettes she made up look like Chris the schlongs eyes lolol
Yessssss!!! I had the exact same thought about those ham rolls but didn't want to be the one to say it! 😂

I've just had a few days away in lovely Norfolk. There were motorhomes EVERYWHERE but I didn't see any that were anywhere near the size of theirs...not even one...and not even close!

Imagine two of the biggest purchases of your life (Rosabelle Manor and the motorhome) being a total mistake but having to try and style out your foolish mistakes with loads of "haters" watching your every move and predicting your fails before they even happen! Bigger is not always better, eh Creepy? 😂🤡🤪

So which of their acquaintances have a grey car? Do we know?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
For this week's Memory Monday, I have a totally random set of three memories. The first memory are the pictures that Creepy put up of himself when he posted his Prinny Woo song to Instagram 😂😂. The last picture is of course from when he heard a knock at the door 😂.

The second is when @Hatshepsut spotted a man carrying a sign in the back of an Ingham vlog that was hugely apt for our favourite couple 😂

The third is when Sarah accuses us clowns of 'making up lies and assumptions' about Creepy and his grooming of young fans. The person who replies to her gives a great response.
Picture #3 needs a little correction .It should say NIGHTMARE creepy ,not dream! Brilliant catch with the guy and his sign.Totally apt (y).Oh and lastly ,just an fyi to Sarah ,they say that there`s none so blind as those who cannot see ,and you truly cannot even see what`s happened/happening right infront of you! Jealous?!! Thanks for the laughs!😆😆

• Heart
House looked very active earlier, but could of been friends of the housesitters ( with the two grey cars ) who are always there when they go away
Probably rent the house out to people that run Swingers Parties , that is why they have so many sofas and no door on their master ensuite !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
It has the same great effect as when they have a vlog title name 1 person and then an arrow pointing to that person with a pow wow

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has anyone noticed when Isla used to tell Sarah a fact about something Sarah always replied ‘that’s right, Isla’ or ‘that’s cool, Isla’ pretending she already knew it, couldn’t be bothered to be embarrassed by her young child’s better knowledge than her when she 100% didn’t know the facts being told to her. I’d absolutely LOVE for Isla to tell Sarah a fake obscure fact and pretend it’s real and see if lazy replied with ‘yeah, that’s right Isla. Well done, good learning’ 🥴. Go on Isla, we’re all here for it. In the vlog where she asked the girls to go away and research the stag beetle - you couldn’t make it more obvious the kids aren’t schooled if you tried. How un-stimulating for them.

I just wanted to add and apologise for potentially offending a couple of tattlers as I worded something not as well as I could and didn’t re-read it before posting. It was a few days ago but the last thread has finished and I couldn’t reply and didn’t want to seem like I didn’t care. It was re Issys glasses. What I meant was 6 years ago they vlogged that Isabelle wanted glasses and how ‘in’ they were at the time (people would buy fake glasses / pop out cinema 3D glasses for fashion) and they vlogged themselves at the opticians saying that it’s the tiniest prescription you can get in one eye that she’ll only need to wear occasionally for the whiteboard and that she isn’t to wear them all the time. She then began wearing her glasses a lot of the time and it became almost part of her new image that it felt her parents had then pushed. Then 3 years ago they vlogged that her eye that had the prescription was now totally fine and didn’t need a prescription lense and it was the other eye that now had (again they said it) the tiniest prescription possible and that she only needs them when required at school / I assume those who drive may need this for distance of number plates etc. I just wanted to say I’m sorry if it came across that I meant people with glasses don’t need to wear them by a pool, I meant that they know Isabelle was only meant to wear them now and again for distance and they vlogged saying this a couple of times yet they’ve encouraged / not advised her to wear / not wear them 24/7 and that this could have then weakened her sight / muscles sadly when it didn’t need to. I do believe she of course now needs glasses but perhaps not ALL the time or shouldn’t have been using them for screen time/reading before but I just meant I feel they have pushed this image for her and that she then hides behind glasses and that it frequently becomes her comfort (we see it often) of her adjusting her glasses when the camera is on her. When I said she doesn’t need them in the pool I meant that she was saying those things about jaces image changing with glasses when jace clearly requires his glasses to see from the moment he wakes and we all know how many appointments have likely been missed for his eyesight whereas Issy isn’t on the same scale as requiring them like him at that age. I wrote the post quite quickly and didn’t re-read it before losing internet and will in the future as I really didn’t want it to offend anyone! It’s hard to explain something I guess via writing it. It was more an annoyance towards her parents for saying the things about glasses on their children when I feel they have facilitated issys in particular through not carrying out the instructions from the opticians.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Has anyone noticed when Isla used to tell Sarah a fact about something Sarah always replied ‘that’s right, Isla’ or ‘that’s cool, Isla’ pretending she already knew it, couldn’t be bothered to be embarrassed by her young child’s better knowledge than her when she 100% didn’t know the facts being told to her. I’d absolutely LOVE for Isla to tell Sarah a fake obscure fact and pretend it’s real and see if lazy replied with ‘yeah, that’s right Isla. Well done, good learning’ 🥴. Go on Isla, we’re all here for it. In the vlog where she asked the girls to go away and research the stag beetle - you couldn’t make it more obvious the kids aren’t schooled if you tried. How un-stimulating for them.

I just wanted to add and apologise for potentially offending a couple of tattlers as I worded something not as well as I could and didn’t re-read it before posting. It was a few days ago but the last thread has finished and I couldn’t reply and didn’t want to seem like I didn’t care. It was re Issys glasses. What I meant was 6 years ago they vlogged that Isabelle wanted glasses and how ‘in’ they were at the time (people would buy fake glasses / pop out cinema 3D glasses for fashion) and they vlogged themselves at the opticians saying that it’s the tiniest prescription you can get in one eye that she’ll only need to wear occasionally for the whiteboard and that she isn’t to wear them all the time. She then began wearing her glasses a lot of the time and it became almost part of her new image that it felt her parents had then pushed. Then 3 years ago they vlogged that her eye that had the prescription was now totally fine and didn’t need a prescription lense and it was the other eye that now had (again they said it) the tiniest prescription possible and that she only needs them when required at school / I assume those who drive may need this for distance of number plates etc. I just wanted to say I’m sorry if it came across that I meant people with glasses don’t need to wear them by a pool, I meant that they know Isabelle was only meant to wear them now and again for distance and they vlogged saying this a couple of times yet they’ve encouraged / not advised her to wear / not wear them 24/7 and that this could have then weakened her sight / muscles sadly when it didn’t need to. I do believe she of course now needs glasses but perhaps not ALL the time or shouldn’t have been using them for screen time/reading before but I just meant I feel they have pushed this image for her and that she then hides behind glasses and that it frequently becomes her comfort (we see it often) of her adjusting her glasses when the camera is on her. When I said she doesn’t need them in the pool I meant that she was saying those things about jaces image changing with glasses when jace clearly requires his glasses to see from the moment he wakes and we all know how many appointments have likely been missed for his eyesight whereas Issy isn’t on the same scale as requiring them like him at that age. I wrote the post quite quickly and didn’t re-read it before losing internet and will in the future as I really didn’t want it to offend anyone! It’s hard to explain something I guess via writing it. It was more an annoyance towards her parents for saying the things about glasses on their children when I feel they have facilitated issys in particular through not carrying out the instructions from the opticians.
I remember and I thought similar with Jace in the past he hardly wore his glasses and it was mentioned here many times he’d only wear them for small portions of the vlog and only because they were being called out in the comments and tattle.
When lazy was moaning about not seeing his face my first thought was yeh only because you were forced to make him wear his glasses he hardly had them on because she put vanity before his eyesight 🙄 Jace’s one eye got so bad in the end that it was in the corner of his socket and only then did he wear his glasses and patch because his eyes looked so bad and they had to try and fix it #idiots #superficial

• Sad
  • Heart
Has Mila ever gotten to have a proper bath, surrounded by toys and bubbles where she can splash for as long as she likes?

For part of her life she couldn't because of the cast, but other than that they are either travelling where no one even showers regularly and she at most seems to get a quick rinse in the outside shower. Or at home where you can tell by the dirt under everyones nails that no one is spending much time with their hands under water.

When on holiday they really think that pools and lakes are the equivalent of having a bath.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
He hasn't changed at all - if you look at who their family account is following, there's hardly anyone and only two "van life" channels. One is where they blatantly copied all their lake stops from last year and the other is clearly one Chris followed for reasons that are obvious when you look at the profile. It's a woman in her 20s who's shared pics of her children etc but the only one liked by DeLonge himself 🙄, is a selfie she's took in the mirror in skimpy clothes clearly focussing on her chest and midriff ....what a surprise. She only posted that six weeks ago and then he liked the next one she posted with her face and that's it as her pics went back to the kids. He's so blatant it's obvious. But yeah Chris, you keep forcing compliments to you "vision" of a wife into vlogs and we'll believe them. I suppose at least she's over 16 but still 🙄. I bet that photo got liked while he was "editing" at 4am. What a family man eh.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.