The Ingham Family #292 Mon nom est Creepy. Je suis un absolut twat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id love to know the debtors who owe the ingham company 90 odd thousand pounds.
It willl be Directors Loan account , that is monies that they have taken out of the business for themselves over and above anything due to them for salaries or dividends. Basically living beyond your means .

You pay interest on it to HMRC untill it is repaid to the company which lets face it , it never will be !

Reactions: 38
Letter to France re the Minghams

We are sorry about the smell in the breeze
We are sorry about the grease in your streams
We are sorry about the very loud cackle
But please please please keep them love tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I am as much in the dark as to how they afford their lifestyle as I am about Katie Price going on holidays, having another boob job, when she’s supposed to be bankrupt! It all sounds a very lot dodgy to me! A very dodgy thumbnail as well…

Reactions: 38
It willl be Directors Loan account , that is monies that they have taken out of the business for themselves over and above anything due to them for salaries or dividends. Basically living beyond your means .

You pay interest on it to HMRC untill it is repaid to the company which lets face it , it never will be !
So they really are broke then, just as we've been saying for months now! Oh Creepy, better get your roller boots laced up and get down the job centre when you get back hun! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What a load of tit.
See you got your kids asses on the thumb nail with Isabelle’s hand appearing to be in a dubious place though, Creepy c*nt.
But you’re fully aware of what you’re doing. You’re sick in the head man.
It’s so gross. Especially Isla - how old is she? 11/12? That poor girl :( Chris is absolutely bleeping vile for posting that

• Angry
Reactions: 34
The 'travel' vlogs are always short because they have nothing much to film. Even they know there's only so much lake/sea/pool footage they can show once they've pimped the girls out to the pervs.

Lazy's going to bore everyone even more by droning on about their travel plans and the pregnancy, I'm not sure people will handle the excitement.

Reactions: 27
I can't with that thumbnail.
Why don't you film your wife climbing a cliff with her bottom sticking out or yourself in just a swimsuit and no rash-vest Chris Inham? You don't even show yourself shirtless on camera, yet this is perfectly fine. 👌

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So they’ve “paid/borrowed” 90k in one year from “the ingham family business”???
(Yes I am fickkkkk but it’s been a longgg week already lol)
So divide 90k by 12 is £7,500 a month…surely they are spending more than that with mortgage/travel/feeding the spawns????
their mortgage alone has got to be over 2k a month??? Then the money for the pe*do palace on wheels? All the drones and shite etc???

Reactions: 27
So they’ve “paid/borrowed” 90k in one year from “the ingham family business”???
Somebody has owed The Ingham Family Ltd tens of thousands for as long as they've been filing accounts. It's £82k in last year's accounts and £120k a few years ago. They're potentially paying it back and borrowing again but all their accounts show the business being owed a lot of money.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The whole problem is they are has beens. Yet they desperately try to relaunch the channel when realistically they’ll never be at the height of life before the allegations again.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.