The Ingham Family #292 Mon nom est Creepy. Je suis un absolut twat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s sexist but I’d be so embarrassed if hubby held his nose whilst jumping into the water. Creepy looks like an absolute plonker with his little water booties on his tiny feet. He’s just so repulsive in every way. He’s not a man, he’s a bleeping troll.

I think it's fine with Chris because he pretends to be an Andrew Tate loving Alpha male, but really is an effeminate, insecure little gnome.

Remember the time when they were leaving a carvery when they were in Dover (it could have been Portsmouth, they'd been on a ferry) and they had been told to clean their table because it was late and they are slobs Sarah was fuming and Chris filmed himself nervously shouting some really lame comment as he was half way out the door and his voice squeaked as he did it. It was total Partridge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Ahahaha just watched Chris do his ‘jump’.

He’s like a little drip afraid to fall into the sink.

That said I’m happy to see Isla taking part. I hope it does her confidence the world of good.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They could be claiming benefits now if their accounts are showing such little income?
You’re not allowed to go abroad and, are expected to engage with work programmes to get off benefits. If you’re not engaging then they take money away to encourage engagement (I lost money due to being too ill to do a HGV licence - I’m not even medically allowed to drive a car! course). A day off every ten weeks for a break, not even allowed to join together to form five days. It may vary in others areas though, i know our Jobcentre are really tough.

I noticed on the first accounts submitted a caveat from the account on front page, that’s missing on others.
---
They could be multimillionaires
😆😆

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They could be multimillionaires who don't owe anybody a penny for all the accounts show. The accounts are for The Ingham Family Ltd. The debts, money, assets, all belong to the business not Creepy and Sarah personally. You could have a guess about their financial situation based on how well their business appears to be doing but the accounts don't show anything about their personal financial situation.
You are correct, if they have other income streams then they could be multimillionaires.

But they could also be crippled with even more debt credit and hire purchase agreements and a huge mortgage and no other income apart from YouTube

we can see the views for YouTube and at least have an educated guess at what they are likely to be earning.

Judging by what we see, do you really think their financial situation is a good one? Creepy even admitted he couldn’t even afford to erect a decent privacy screen for their neighbours. Probably because he couldn’t put it on the company expenses

don’t get me wrong, they obviously have more money than the average joe family but I don’t think from what we see on social blade in terms of potential income and info those accounts will sustain their lifestyle ongoing without additional income

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Even though Lazy claims this child is the last one, we know it won't be and as Isabelle turns 18 she won't be able to support herself so their income plus the set for life fund will have to support at least 8 of them.

The younger children probably won't even get the most basic of education and the older 3 won't get to finish theirs so goodness knows what the future holds if the income and any savings go down and their debts and outgoings go up plus they spend money like it's going out of fashion.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
From my understanding the 94k is money owed to the business, it’s usually directors loans, and it has to be paid back. Cash at bank is what is in the business bank account, which really isn’t a lot. The 40k I reckon is a Covid Loan.

While their personal accounts may look considerably different, the company accounts don’t look fantastic.

Thats why they have gone away again, to raise the views on their channel which just isn’t happening and sold off all the tat and me stick to have some spending money while they are away.

Reactions: 16
Just heard that if you don’t have any code for Taylor's Uk concert dates to try and get tickets then tough as there is no actual general sale that doesn’t require a code. Mingham’s probably gonna have to buy resale if they can find anyone selling tickets, but remember guys they are set for life so they can drop thousands on resale tickets if needs be 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
You are correct, if they have other income streams then they could be multimillionaires.

But they could also be crippled with even more debt credit and hire purchase agreements and a huge mortgage and no other income apart from YouTube

we can see the views for YouTube and at least have an educated guess at what they are likely to be earning.

Judging by what we see, do you really think their financial situation is a good one? Creepy even admitted he couldn’t even afford to erect a decent privacy screen for their neighbours. Probably because he couldn’t put it on the company expenses

don’t get me wrong, they obviously have more money than the average joe family but I don’t think from what we see on social blade in terms of potential income and info those accounts will sustain their lifestyle ongoing without additional income
I would stage a bet (and have never won a raffle) that scenario two is the most feasible.
I suspect they might have some ‘cash’ stashed from Tat and Me and Esme’s crocheeeetttttte. I’m not daft enough to buy their set for life jelly. Looking at Lazy it’s more likely to be blancmange (A thick wobbly and tasteless nothing of a pudding).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just heard that if you don’t have any code for Taylor's Uk concert dates to try and get tickets then tough as their is no actual general sale that doesn’t require a code. Mingham’s probably gonna have to buy resale if they can find anyone selling tickets, but remember guys they are set for life so they can drop thousands on resale tickets if needs be 🤣🤣🤣
Just saw they’ve added more dates too

Reactions: 6
Just saw they’ve added more dates too
They don’t have a code to get tickets, they didn’t even know about the codes in the vlog where it is mentioned so good luck dropping 5k each or something stupid for resale prices

Reactions: 9
They don’t have a code to get tickets, they didn’t even know about the codes in the vlog where it is mentioned so good luck dropping 5k each or something stupid for resale prices
Not sure about the other places but I've got a code - and even that's not going to guarantee tickets!- for Amsterdam and resale or transfer isn't allowed, the person buying has to attend.

Reactions: 11
Not to worry, Creepy "knows all da codes and everything"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
do you really think their financial situation is a good one?
I don't but every time their accounts become available, people on here talk about their lifestyle not matching their bank account or them being in debt and not having savings and things like that. They probably are as skint as their business, I agree but the accounts don't prove that. Plenty of wealthy people with failing businesses around.

Reactions: 16
Not sure about the other places but I've got a code - and even that's not going to guarantee tickets!- for Amsterdam and resale or transfer isn't allowed, the person buying has to attend.
Sadly they never actually check here when that has been the case. It’s too much hassle checking ID’s at the turnstiles unless it’s VIP then that always get checked but they won’t be getting a ticket let alone VIP lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s more chance of me having tea with King Charles tonight than Chris Ingham being a millionaire, tbh. In fact theres more chance of me popping into Buckingham Palace than Chris and Sarah Ingham having £10k in their bank account tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
they’d probably claim it back as a business expense 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if they showing in fridge was for our benefit to show lurpak and cheese is still in fridge not confiscated at the port - and them baguettes she made up look like Chris the schlongs eyes lolol
I thought the ham rolls was Lazy's flange!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.