Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Mila still has damage to her face from the ‘arctic trip’. She always will because they refused to use any kind of sun block then too. After reading about it here they began hiding that part of her face but it can still be seen 😔

I’ve a dead plant (several actually) that would make a better parent.

Actually no, I would make a better parent!
What happened to her face on the arctic trip? X

Reactions: 4

Northlanmum1

So how does this whole thing work? Do they still have a chance?
It means that she didn't pre order the midnights album back in October, so didn't get a code for the first pre sale. She's probably signed up for the fan registered pre sale a few weeks ago. The codes are being sent out this Friday and that sale starts Monday
---
It means that she didn't pre order the midnights album back in October, so didn't get a code for the first pre sale. She's probably signed up for the fan registered pre sale a few weeks ago. The codes are being sent out this Friday and that sale starts Monday
She might not even get a code on Friday - its all down to pot luck. If they were smart about it then everyone one of them would have registered with their individual email addresses. Doubt it though.

Reactions: 3

joelleforest

Sorry, but an omelette baguette?! 😱
…huh? So is having a breakfast sandwich just an American thing? I mean typically it’s eggs and cheese on a bagel or English muffin with bacon, sausage… etc… The inghams clearly take shortcuts and just put eggs on a baguette without anything else (they’re skint) but it’s surely not THAT uncommon. It’s just a pathetic attempt at an American breakfast? I’m from Massachusetts so a breakfast sandwich is a staple…. As with anywhere in the US.

Reactions: 3

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
This morning my 18 Yr old daughter and her bestie friend, got us tickets for Taylor Swift. Obviously Iam have transfer her the money for me and my younger daughter.

This has been about a year in preparation with pre sale codes, savings etc. I was at work and the phone call I got was amazing to hear her and her besties excitement.

Now was mother of the year away this morning to get her daughter tickets.

We payed £110 each for Liverpool. Iam in no way "set for life" just prepared as I know a long time ago would be trying for tickets!! :)
If.and it's a big if.esme did get tickets that could be the big genuine reaction that sent them viral in the 1st place.
And as I'm sure that's exactly what they are wanting they are missing a great opportunity.
No amout of fake open mouthed screaming over fuck all can compare to a kid showing a genuinely delighted reaction to something they really covet
This morning my 18 Yr old daughter and her bestie friend, got us tickets for Taylor Swift. Obviously Iam have transfer her the money for me and my younger daughter.

This has been about a year in preparation with pre sale codes, savings etc. I was at work and the phone call I got was amazing to hear her and her besties excitement.

Now was mother of the year away this morning to get her daughter tickets.

We payed £110 each for Liverpool. Iam in no way "set for life" just prepared as I know a long time ago would be trying for tickets!! :)
So IF. Esme got tickets her reaction would surly be a genuine pure joy

Reactions: 1