Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @I can’t cope
1688328434292.png

TLDR
- The van trip has so far consisted of several days at Disney, moaning about the sun, issues with the grey tank and screeching about French McDonalds. At least they have no bills to pay.
- Esme celebrated her birthday with her 7843272910372th visit to Disneyland Paris. She received some moisturiser and fake Taylor Swift Merch for birthday presents.
- Katrina wanted to slam an elderly couple's faces into a restaurant table because they had the audacity to ask her feral kids to stop being brats.
- Sarah doesn't think Jace is beautiful because of his glasses.
- Chris has decided on the name for the new baby Clickbait. Sarah isn't on board but we know she'll be manipulated into it.

Hi Steve👋

HAPPY NONCEVERSAY CREEPSTOPHER DEWRONGE 🎉🥳
1688326432089.png

1688326781110.png
1688326972226.png
1688328482247.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Daisy dukes

I’m actually buzzing just managed to get 8 tickets. 4 seated. 4 standing for Taylor swift at Edinburgh. My youngest was almost in tears

• Heart
Reactions: 53

yazoo21

VIP Member
I’m buzzing they can’t get the van in caravan sites that’s what they get for showing off bragging what a twit he is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
We are four paws and a little tail missing tonight. Phyllis our baby Guinea pig is no more. She was fine at 10.30am but was found dead at 4 o’clock. No obvious signs of illness or injury. Vet says likely a stroke. Mavis, her sister, is in the cage alone. We need another young girl asap to keep her company 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Moaning about the state of the UK, whilst they keep breeding children who will be forced to live on benefits when older as they will have absolutely no education/confidence/life skills. Housing, benefits, NHS…they will end up costing this country millions and give absolutely nothing back.

• Heart

mags

VIP Member
Is that a toupee or has he just picked up a bit of algae, up top?! It's like he's got two completely different hairdos going on there.

Screenshot_20230704-224420_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
The thing is, that house was so obviously thrown up in haste by the cowboy builder next door. You could see the cheap finish on everything through the screen. And once again, Sarah wasn’t sure about it but Creepy bulldozed her into it, kept going on about the marble floor until she was parroting it and making a fool of herself online saying it when it wasn’t true. I’d almost think he hypnotises her because her mouth opens and out comes his bullshit. All that mattered to him was that it looked impressive. Safety of his kids with those stairs, long term stability of the build, convenient location for the girls? Didn’t cross his filthy mind once.

Like this beast on wheels he’s got. He never ONCE thinks about anyone else and his only thought for himself is ‘will this impressive the big boys and get girls to like me?’

He’s horrid in all ways.
Couldn’t agree more.

Sarah didn’t want that house- Chris did
Sarah didn’t want to homeschool- Chris did
Sarah didn’t want the sprinter van- Chris did
Sarah didn’t want a 5th child- Chris did
Sarah didn’t want a 6th child- Chris did
Sarah didn’t want the RV- Chris did

Is she really that thick she doesn’t see it’s all his way? What ever the man child wants he bangs on and on until he gets it!
It’s no wonder Jace is as demanding as he is with the role model he’s got.
“Boss men” “only men of the house”

Apart from the dog and the ladies (chickens) I’m the only female in our house and it certainly isn’t the “man’s” that’s the boss round here (it’s the dog 😂🙈).

• Heart
Reactions: 51

MissWinnie

VIP Member
To me Isla just looks really upset is that thumbnail also her arms look red/burnt.
Her face looked very red as well. Mila didn’t have a hat on at all during the vlog but precious boy Jace & Esme both wore one most of the day 😡 Her red face and dirty neck! Makes me so cross as a red head, she’s more at risk of sunburn. Chris made sure he wore his throughout the day.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Neck lace

VIP Member
For this week's Memory Monday, I have a totally random set of three memories. The first memory are the pictures that Creepy put up of himself when he posted his Prinny Woo song to Instagram 😂😂. The last picture is of course from when he heard a knock at the door 😂.

The second is when @Hatshepsut spotted a man carrying a sign in the back of an Ingham vlog that was hugely apt for our favourite couple 😂

The third is when Sarah accuses us clowns of 'making up lies and assumptions' about Creepy and his grooming of young fans. The person who replies to her gives a great response.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

joelleforest

HELP: WHY. DO. THEY. ALWAYS. POINT. THEIR. FAT. SAUSAGE. FINGERS. AT. EVERYTHING. THEY’RE. DESCRIBING. WHILE ALSO POINTING THE CAMERA?!? I’m going to lose it, please someone send help. Is it their IQ? Genuinely asking. THIS IS FROM ONE VLOG!! Why would you say “we are having sandwiches with cream cheese“ and feel the need to fuckinggg point to the cream cheese that’s 6 inches from the camera you’re already zooming in on. I’m done. I hate how stupid they are.

Attachments

• Haha

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
It's just when you swim outdoors in a natural pool of water (sea/lake/river etc) rather than a man-made pool. He's just jumping on a bandwagon because "wild-swimming" is fashionable. They could just say that they've been "swimming in a lake" but that doesn't have the same pow wow factor.
Omg! When I was younger we used to go down the local canal and swim in it.
Can I now put wild swimmer on my list of accomplishments?
I also camped in a tent at the side once, does that count as off grid?
I’m just discovering how hardcore I am!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Abbvay

VIP Member
Reading all this just makes me realise I don't like anyone enough to spend this much time getting tickets to see them and I hope my children only like really obscure bands that no one else wants to see.

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Well if that doesn’t scream financial troubles I don’t know what does - supposedly had enough to keep them going comfortably if YT would come to an end tomorrow, why would he need to be looking at those get rich quick scammy schemes? I’d not be at all surprised if behind the scenes he’s up sh*t’s creek without a pedalo.
She's the one up sh*t's creek WITH a pedalo, lol.

• Haha
  • Sick