The Ingham Family #292 Mon nom est Creepy. Je suis un absolut twat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Sarah said she wanted to „hire a boat“ I didn’t picture one Pedalo for all of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Creepy is following a very lot of accounts on IG, claiming to help ordinary people make money from home...

Trying to become a millionaire are we creeps? Like your idol Andrew Tate. 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Creepy is following a very lot of accounts on IG, claiming to help ordinary people make money from home...

Imagine if he fell for a scam, though? Invested their last few pennies into a start-up that doesn’t exist. Would have to sell the van and everything 😞😞😞😞😞 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Yessssss!!! I had the exact same thought about those ham rolls but didn't want to be the one to say it! 😂

I've just had a few days away in lovely Norfolk. There were motorhomes EVERYWHERE but I didn't see any that were anywhere near the size of theirs...not even one...and not even close!

Imagine two of the biggest purchases of your life (Rosabelle Manor and the motorhome) being a total mistake but having to try and style out your foolish mistakes with loads of "haters" watching your every move and predicting your fails before they even happen! Bigger is not always better, eh Creepy? 😂🤡🤪

So which of their acquaintances have a grey car? Do we know?
No idea who owns a sliver car however you can bet your bottom dollar that the second lazy read it on here she was on the phone screaming at them to get out of her hot tub! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah it’s all one big media conspiracy Creepy, there’s no trouble in France what so ever.
What a thick C*nt.
He sounds like he hasn't got a clue about what's going on. It's so irresponsible to not follow the news when you're away from home and have your pregnant wife and children with you.

Reactions: 54
Yeah it’s all one big media conspiracy Creepy, there’s no trouble in France what so ever.
What a thick C*nt.
What a really weird response. All he had to say was something along the lines of its all been fine where they currently are. Everyone is aware that you are unlikely to get the same level of unrest in the countryside as in major cities, it doesn't mean nothing is happening elsewhere.

The other meaning of him using "if" is that he doesn't have a clue what's going on because they don't follow any news, so if he hasn't seen it happen then it's just not true and he doesn't care.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
What a thick C*nt.
Of course, they're staying away from the trouble. Nobody's rioting around a deserted lake or through their deckchair patch. The riskiest place they've been is Carrefour's cheese aisle. They didn't go anywhere with people before they bought a 'truck' that they can't park anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Can someone tell me what wild swimming is. I have never heard of that and I want to know what it is.
It's just when you swim outdoors in a natural pool of water (sea/lake/river etc) rather than a man-made pool. He's just jumping on a bandwagon because "wild-swimming" is fashionable. They could just say that they've been "swimming in a lake" but that doesn't have the same pow wow factor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
He’s like a bargain basement Andrew Tate, similar morals just less brains - should be locked up with him too.
'State it's in'

Yes, with people like you who give the UK the worst reputation on the world's stage, you corrupt, noncey pair of blaggers. The UK has so much potential as a tech/ financial/educational hub... and then there's the Inghams broadcasting their ignorance for the world to see. It's embarrassing. Sarah's brother is a literal sex offender of minors and Creepy can't enter the US for fear of being arrested for inviting minors to get naked (and more) with him. Good lord, you and Sarah are literal bottom feeders in this country, who offer nothing to society and its development. With you we move backwards, not forwards.

They are everything that is wrong with this country because they have zero integrity. duck off with your 5kg of contraband coloured cheese and your pot noodles and stay wherever you are.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
'State it's in'

Yes, with people like you who give the UK the worst reputation on the world's stage, you corrupt, noncey pair of blaggers. The UK has so much potential as a tech/ financial/educational hub... and then there's the Inghams broadcasting their ignorance for the world to see. It's embarrassing. Sarah's brother is a literal sex offender of minors and Creepy can't enter the US for fear of being arrested for inviting minors to get naked (and more) with him. Good lord, you and Sarah are literal bottom feeders in this country, who offer nothing to society and its development. With you we move backwards, not forwards.

They are everything that is wrong with this country because they have zero integrity. duck off with your 5kg of contraband coloured cheese and your pot noodles and stay wherever you are.
They are the ‘English’ that people in other countries hate. Loud, obnoxious, dirty/greasy, thinking they are superior whilst trudging around like tramps, just eating pizzas, burgers and pot noodles whilst their feral children look after themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 72
It's just when you swim outdoors in a natural pool of water (sea/lake/river etc) rather than a man-made pool. He's just jumping on a bandwagon because "wild-swimming" is fashionable. They could just say that they've been "swimming in a lake" but that doesn't have the same pow wow factor.
Omg! When I was younger we used to go down the local canal and swim in it.
Can I now put wild swimmer on my list of accomplishments?
I also camped in a tent at the side once, does that count as off grid?
I’m just discovering how hardcore I am!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
'State it's in'

Bloody brilliant post.👏👏👍🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The only state of it is him the uk is fine and it sure smells nicer here now the rubbish took itself out

• Heart
  • Haha
Are they going to put Jace, Mila and the newbie in school for a short time just to learn the basics? I can't imagine Lazy would be able to teach them to read and write.
She’s barely managed to teach Jace his shapes and colours let alone to read and write 🙈.

On a somewhat unrelated note, we bought our 1 year old a set of play food a couple of weeks ago and today she said burger, to which I replied “if I want a burgeh for my tea I’ll have a burgeh for my tea!”

My partner asked where that was from and I replied that it was straight out of the mouth of Sarah Ingham circa 2019 and he just rolled his eyes and said of course 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’d bloody hate if they came down to my village for their ‘next adventure’… Stay on your side of the UK Ingham’s. I don’t want my village getting trashy thank you very much.

Reactions: 26
He’s like a bargain basement Andrew Tate, similar morals just less brains - should be locked up with him too.
Well I really don't think the UK would mind if you sold up and shipped out Chris. Nothing stopping you is there to be honest..,Mind you B&M profits would take a nose dive....a bit like your channel..

• Heart

Well if that doesn’t scream financial troubles I don’t know what does - supposedly had enough to keep them going comfortably if YT would come to an end tomorrow, why would he need to be looking at those get rich quick scammy schemes? I’d not be at all surprised if behind the scenes he’s up sh*t’s creek without a pedalo.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.