The Ingham Family #289 When Creepy gave Lazy a round of applause, she didn’t realise he meant the clap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drum roll please. It’s just before 1am. Prime buying of views time... what will the findings be....

Vlog view watch 12:57am UK time ... 24,327 so over 2,000 since the last recorded view watch at 37 minutes ago!

👀 👀

Not that he’s predictable or anything!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I honestly wouldn’t want one of those veggie chopper things. I like to cut different veggies into different shapes, especially depending on what I’m cooking (skinny long slices of peppers, small diced onions and celery, shredded carrots etc). Don’t know why you’d want to scoop your veggies with a spoon because they’re all pea sized. Maybe for a sauté but that’s not often for me. She does cook her slop quite often though.

Reactions: 12
Leaving the littles with the big kids AGAIN! This is fast becoming a habit. They are not babysitters!

Reevaluated the sun cream situation and realised she needs more. No tit, Sherlock.

Wearing a beanie in summer. You absolute pillock.

I can understand having seperate items for the RV and the caravan, but they add so much extra crap. They’ve cluttered the house, now she’s moving onto the motor homes. 😄 It would also be easy to spend a couple of hours emptying out one to fill the other to keep the amount of stuff to a minimum. It’s just so much stuff. All I see is clutter and dust traps. Can you tell that I don’t like clutter? 🤣

God I’d love to see them do an extra long vlog going through the garage of doom! They must have so much crap in there. They probably wouldn’t have to buy a single Xmas or birthday gift for the little ones for the next four years with what they could pull out of there. Where are the two gifted prams? Mila would love one of those.

Those crappy loungers will not last. They need a collapsible table and seven chairs to be seated for meals together and they can use the chairs at any other time. Think practical, Sarah. Haven’t they got a quick inflatable sofa? Probably lost in the garage of doom.

Where are they going to freeze the huge ice packs when presumably they have very limited freezer space and a huge family?

The pop up bin is useless. The bin liner isn’t contained. Jesus Christ.

They need sun shade for the kids. That IS a necessity. That is something that is an investment in their future health.

Mila only needs one set of Little People for her birthday whilst they’re away. She can have the rest when they get back. Less is more, you’ll be too busy doing exciting things and playing outdoors all day to need many toys at all. Oh, silly me, no they won’t, they’ll be sitting around doing sod all or driving for hours on end.

“No more, Jace”. Jace takes more. He is going to be a nightmare in his teens. Mila doesn’t get another one. Wait until she too can reach the counter, then you’ll have two who don’t listen to a word you say and a baby to tend to.

Zelda must have had a huge hand in raising the older three.

Oh my God, so much clutter she wants to put on the walls. They just need lockable storage so nothing becomes a projectile when driving.

The work space she speaks of lacking, that’s what the cover on the cooktop is for.

Pasta, baguettes and potatoes. 🫤 The salad would be great as it was with the chicken and either the baguette OR potatoes. That would be a healthy, nutritious meal. Instead she contaminates the salad with yet more carbs and covers it in creamy store bought crap.

The amount Isla has plated up for herself. 😲 That is a huge portion. Where’s the protein? 🙁

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Isla on the toddler day out wearing plastic boots on a hot day

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand why Chris just doesn’t get a plain black baseball cap when it’s summer if he HAS to wear a hat 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 36
Katrina has a lovely pic of her baby on Facebook.looks well fed and cared for
Just took a look-see at her page ,and it seems she actually does things for others too!Good on you Katrina ,you maybe a little rough around the edges ,but your heart`s in the right place.:)...Shame we can`t say the same for your sister.Doubt she`s ever even thought to give to anyone else.She`s all take take take. :mad:
---
Family members child is the same and starting in Sept - also has a dummy and very babied in the home. No medical reason for it so it boils down to laziness/inconvenience & not at all fair on the child especially as they probably have the capabilities to train if given the time to 😡 Seems to be more common recently. I couldn’t wait to get rid of the nappies!
That`s sad.Poor kids.I know my late boss (worked in a nursery after leaving school) ,refused to take a child in nappies/needing a bottle.She used to say if they need them ,they`re not ready for nursery.Tbf too ,those were the days when there were 3 of us with 25 kids on a good day ,we didn`t have time for nappy changes/bottles.The nursery was the first in our area to take 3-5 yrolds full time.Great place ,wonderful memories...oh and the stories i could tell about some of the parents :eek:.They still looked like Mary and Joseph when compared to Creepy and Lazy though!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion: Life is such a slog, they keep forgetting to end the vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sarah threatened to dox me once on her stupid Facebook group
My BIL is in the Police (having done 28 yrs in the army..he came out when his youngest was diagnosed as autistic) ,he`s been extremely protective of my girls and i ,especially since his brother died.I only have to get something vaguely "off" on facebook ,and he`s messaging me ,"everything ok? Anyone upsetting you?"! I`m sure he`d love to put creepy where he belongs...
Back in the old house, Lazy told everyone that when her and Creepy went out to do things, Isla would sit on the bottom step and wait for them to come home. She made a big deal about it and then miraculously Isla was cured.
Except she isn't cured, sleeping in her siblings bedrooms every night should tell Lazy that.
Maybe Lazy could spend some of their set for life money on getting Isla some therapy. But of course a therapist has a duty of care and would be bound to report them for how they've treated that girl.
omg yes ,now i remember! Didn`t we even try squeezing out a few fake tears over her concern for Isla?? :rolleyes: The B88ch soon forgot about it ,and i`ve never heard that she`s mentioned it again.Grhhh! She probably considers her amazing parenting/quality time with her children ,as their therapy.Poor kids.:(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Lazy is absolutely obsessed with plastic storage boxes. She described that lilac one as "adorable"! She refers to them with more affection than a lot of her family members. 🙄

The way she spoke about their family picnics, as if it happened a lot. I seem to recall hearing about a dodgy family picnic when they first started vlogging but apart from that, I don't think I've ever known them to have a picnic, which would be a pretty normal activity for most families.

As others have mentioned, putting all the crockery & bedding straight in the van is just bleuurrrgggh. Also, I'm sure they could afford to splash out on 100% Cotton bedding from Asda, instead of the easycare polycotton, especially if she's worried about the van getting too hot. I'm no diva but that'd be an absolute dealbreaker for me.

All the tat they're cramming in there, under the pretence of making it better and "a cool thing to adventure in", as Creepy put it. 🤭😂

If the RS Motorhomes people ever tune in, out of curiosity, they'll laugh their heads off at those fools and their amazing transformation. The experts in luxury motorhome design will be kicking themselves for not installing a chopping board which doubles up as a barrier across the doorway, to keep out the hordes of ifam and admiring vanlifers who are desperate to have a nose inside.......oh and to cower behind when a water safety guy comes a-knocking! 😂🤣

All those holes he's drilling everywhere....it's like a homage to Swiss cheese. He's literally depreciating it with everything he does.

And it's such a mishmash of styles. I think someone else said the other day, it's like they've suddenly panicked and are trying to just buy any cheap stuff they can find, to kit it out, regardless of how it looks. Did they have to wait for the wanket sale revenue before they could shop?

And finally, Lazy said she's 1.7m or 1.68m. If she means in height, no way is she 5ft 5". Don't make me larffff! 😂🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if they will though. Their lives are so sheltered now. They know nothing of real life or work - they certainly see neither from Sarah or Chris. They see barely no one, and that’s not just based on what is seen in vlogs it’s seen in all their behaviour. They’re concerned with NOW, not the future, and, now, for them is being famous. Sadly they aren’t, aside from Chris whose so stupid he probably thinks infamous is the same as famous!.

It’ll be dreadful when it all crashes down. It’s only really still going because of the few ifam they have, the capital one card and possibly the odd hate watch. Very very few actually watch them.
Yes ,this is what i was thinking.If you`ve known no different ,would you actually question your life? Their parents control every aspect of their life ,private or otherwise.To them ,this must feel normal.I hate the thought of them getting louder and with a more entitled attitude the older they get. Surely though when the last of the ifam has gone ,these kids are going to be left extremely confused ,especially Isla and the little ones?.God ,i loathe social media and what it`s done to these (greedy) families.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Can't wait until they're in the RV and it starts to rain... Bet it'll leak because of all the holes that creepys been drilling.
He should do a blog showing how to destroy vans, caravans and RVs in the shortest time possible.
He clearly thinks that he's an expert 😂🤣😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Have you seen the state of the Slobs beached out on those loungers in a shop !!!!
Pair of absolute tramps.
And take your hat off you Creepy clown, you look like an idiot.
Another edited pic unless lazy has a wrist the size of milas and his arm is half its normal size 🤡🤡

Reactions: 8
I didn’t question my upbringing until I was free of it. I’ve a sibling who is still not free of it because they moved out doors away from our parents and sees them all day every day.

It sounds trite, but it does indeed take a village to raise a child because it takes a wide collection of people of all ages and all experiences to help us be formed.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've not been following for a little while, can someone update me please?
Are they off to Europe again? Haven't they run out of days they can legally be allowed there?
Are they really travelling all summer in the motorhome?
Why on earth are they able to not pay their tax bill and finally
does this mean they are going away without still sorting the screen?
Seriously this family make my blood boil

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.