The Ingham Family #289 When Creepy gave Lazy a round of applause, she didn’t realise he meant the clap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been on Facebook. Clicked.on a Phillip Schofield post and saw person after person defending him grooming a highly vulnerable 18 year old when he was in his 50s. Don't worry Phillip, the general public let 33.year old, hugely.popular at the time, Chris Ingham ask a 16 year old fan to get naked in a pool with him and absolutely nothing happened to him. In fact, he was rewarded with lots of views and lots of money. You're Phillip Schofield, so you'll be just fine 😔.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Lazy and creepy should be using the bed in living area so they are there for the younger 2 if they get up! Isabelle should have the bedroom she’s not a babysitter!
I thought when I saw the set up, Isabelle should be over the cab in her own private area. Lazy and Creepy on the double in the front with Jason and Mila, then Isla and Esme in the room at the back. All 3 of those girls are either menstruating or old enough to be menstruating and deserve privacy.
But fat slob and selfish will take the privacy for themselves, the worst parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I spend the 6 week summer holidays with my children, it's how our own personal family set up works.
They have late night, late mornings, routine mostly heads out the window. We spend endless days at the beach with cousins, theme parks, rivers, playing football in the park. The housework gets put on the back burner, reading and maths is thrown out the window. We go to places where they're learning about the local area or just learning life lessons, how to behave socially and interact with others.
But come the end of those 6 weeks, i feel sluggish, I'm tired, my drive to do things is gone and however much I miss the kids, I'm ready for them to head back to school. They are too, not because of boredom but because they want to see friends and go and chat to their teach about the starfish they found, or the massive stick they carried 6 miles and then wouldnt fit in the car.
Those kids though live that sluggish, late night, late morning life endlessly, there is nothing else, no routine, no prospects of seeing friends just living in an insular bubble. No wonder they look the way they do and churn out endless drivel, they have nothing about them.
Yes!100% this!! I was the same with mine when they were school age.I loved the laid back holidays with them ,and doing things differently.However ,just like you`ve said ,the more relaxed you are ,the less inclined you feel to do anything! By the time the summer break was over ,we were all ready to have our routines back. I spend These days it`s not the kids keeping me busy ,but my mum ,who being elderly ,needs alot of help.Sunday`s are my day , or half day ,depending on who can take over from me. The strange thing is ,exhausted as i am ,if i go home and sit around/dare to try and have that longed for nap ,i`m wrecked the next day! Sarah (and ,sorry ,i know i`ve said this many times before) ,has absolutely NO idea what hard work and a proper routine is all about! I have health issues but i swear i do more in a day than the lazy mare does in a week!! When this new baby comes along ,i`ve a feeling it`s going to hit her like a ton of bricks! "living her best life"?? Hmm ,we`ll see Sarah. I`d also bet she`d consider getting at least some of them into school/nursery .but will be talked out of it by the self centered oaf she`s married to! They ,as a couple ,deserve one another.The children are a whole other matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Of course you spoke to Trading Standards Lazy. 🙄
They better pray that no child chokes on an eye because that Teflon won't stick forever.
I really support young entrepreneurs, but when we have home ed mini markets, you are limited on what you can sell, certainly no home-made 'collectibles'.
Esme should start preparing for GCSE's soon. My guess is that she won't even sit the bare minimum. The LA will NOT be happy with a child who churns out crochet items to sell if she barely gets an education.

Reactions: 28
Is spoke to trading standards code for googling what to do?
In that case I speak to a lot of people daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is an example of what a real homeschooling family does with their children to educate them.
Obviously they aren't being left as unpaid babysitters for the youngest kids like the Mingham kids are.
Tbh that's probably why they pulled them out of school so they didn't have to get up early and for babysitting duties
Ooh nearly commented on that post. You could have layed eyes on this otter. With short hair I do look a little bit like Creepy (after his very short hair cut), without the vagina eyes of course 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They spoke with Trading Standards? 🤣🤣🤣
Lying cow. Trading Standards would not have signed those toys, because that’s what they are, off to be sold without thorough testing. I can’t wait for this tit show to come crashing down.

Reactions: 32
Same old! Same old! Couldn't upload because of blah! blah! 😏😏
They really believe the ifannies are stupid and gullible. What part of the vlog wouldn’t make sense? They film random boring crap all day everyday, if they was missing a 5 minute shopping haul it wouldn’t make a difference lol. They do the same thing using more and more stupid excuses every time they go away and need a head start

Reactions: 30
‘ The van’s been heavily modified’?? Not sure a few stick on L.E.D lights round the inside, a few garish white lights outside, a folding chopping board and a few Ikea storage racks are exactly what I’d call hardcore modifications hun 😆🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh his english makes me gnash my teeth more than sofa cushions placed on their pointy corners!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Predictable 😂 click bait again 🙄
Some of their predictable and easily fooled ifam need to wise up and ask Sarah "WHO pushed you"?? Act outraged ,and insist she reports her harrassment when next in the store!! Cr*ppy clickbait just goes to prove they`re no longer luring in viewers! Youtube needs to delete any channel so obviously clickbaiting too ,then we`d finally see the back of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If anyone can help me with what should be said in the email, I don't mind reporting to trading standards. I'm neuro-spicy so not the best at putting emails together without filling with unnecessary details.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.