The Ingham Family #289 When Creepy gave Lazy a round of applause, she didn’t realise he meant the clap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esme is the worst for begging she really believes she’s famous! Wasn’t she begging for gifts on Roblox?
I think it’s mean doing this to the kids the pair of them are idiots and creepy take that hat off you absolute stink of a mess

Reactions: 18
Is the title just completely clickbait, or over exaggerated clickbait? Like someone moved her shopping trolley or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Mila is one on her own and what my nan would call a "little dinkumdonks" :) She`s had no choice but to be an independant toddler. Let`s hope she`s the one to make it out the other side ,INSPITE of who her parents are.
I think her and Esme are the ones ✊🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kitchen worktop edging coming away already - surprised he left that in there. She’s going on about how that worktop will have kettle, toaster, tea/coffee etc - hope they aren’t out whilst travelling because neither of them will have the common sense to realise they are all potential projectiles in an accident. A box of tissues becomes the force of a brick in an accident!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
He ruined the last van, how long before this one is ruined and a danger on the road.

Reactions: 35
Also - are they really only planning on one duvet cover each whilst away?! 🤢

Travelling abroad it’s going to be warm and sweaty at times in the van. Poor Esme & Isla are expected to share a double duvet together - where’s the personal space for them considering Esme is now a teenager.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I am going to bite my own tongue out here - but I liked the look of that pasta salad - I am a bit of a freak chopping salad - I like everything the same size so that chopper thing she has I want! Oh god help me I paid a compliment- Anyway back to business as usual she is one dirty witch that drinks out of new mugs and glasses that probably has dust in them eats with knives and forks that someone else has probably touched who hopefully scratched their bare bum before they went shopping and finally they will climb into their beds with the unwashed covers full of lovely chemicals that will rub straight onto their skin oh and ps lazy you will soon have another use for your playboy 70’s sleezemobile -drop this new kid as quick as your views are going so you can start churning out the old only fans material x

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
'We'll need ICE packs to keep our food WARM'-Sarah Louise Ingham, 2023.

This woman supposedly home educates 3/4 of her childrUn.
Stick to the colours and matching hun, science is clearly above your ability level!

Screenshot_20230613-210954_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I doubt they have any insurance at all. Never mind the premiums for her being pregnant and under consultant led care.
Since brexit is there any cover at all when going to Europe except private? (Genuinely not sure about that).

Reactions: 17
Maybe he wants some gifted.
To start working on his upcoming Halloween costume perhaps - last year he only managed a bag over his head - maybe this year he’s pushing the boat out with a full body onesie outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'We'll need ICE packs to keep our food WARM'-Sarah Louise Ingham, 2023.

This woman supposedly home educates 3/4 of her childrUn.
Stick to the colours and matching hun, science is clearly above your ability level!

View attachment 2238286
I mean lol not trying to defend her but I have definitely said something like that in the heat of the moment when it was obviously just a result of talking too fast.
---
I am going to bite my own tongue out here - but I liked the look of that pasta salad - I am a bit of a freak chopping salad - I like everything the same size so that chopper thing she has I want! Oh god help me I paid a compliment- Anyway back to business as usual she is one dirty witch that drinks out of new mugs and glasses that probably has dust in them eats with knives and forks that someone else has probably touched who hopefully scratched their bare bum before they went shopping and finally they will climb into their beds with the unwashed covers full of lovely chemicals that will rub straight onto their skin oh and ps lazy you will soon have another use for your playboy 70’s sleezemobile -drop this new kid as quick as your views are going so you can start churning out the old only fans material x
I have one. It’s great and super fast 😁

Reactions: 7
All this woman cares about is shopping. She doesn't care what Creepy does, so long as she can still shop. She doesn't care that her children have no friends or an education, so long as she can still shop. She doesn't care about her children's safety or mental health , so long as she can still shop. Buying something at a reduced price is the only thing that matters to this woman. Even if that means a reduced price life.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
To start working on his upcoming Halloween costume perhaps - last year he only managed a bag over his head - maybe this year he’s pushing the boat out with a full body onesie outfit!

This year's Halloween costume can be a dodgy haircut, a green garden centre worker beanie, a black t-shirt, a pair of polyester track pants and a pair of size five shoes from the Primark men's section... Oh, wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I doubt they have any insurance at all. Never mind the premiums for her being pregnant and under consultant led care.
Since brexit is there any cover at all when going to Europe except private? (Genuinely not sure about that).
The EHIC card was changed to GHIC (although the EHIC still accepted until it expires as we are still using them ourselves) so all the same is still covered but they’d be fools not to cover themselves properly with adequate insurance.

Reactions: 9
I mean lol not trying to defend her but I have definitely said something like that in the heat of the moment when it was obviously just a result of talking too fast.
---

Oh don’t tell me I will have to get one now!! 😂

Reactions: 6
---

Off topic, kinda, what brand is yours?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.