The Ingham Family #289 When Creepy gave Lazy a round of applause, she didn’t realise he meant the clap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not been following for a little while, can someone update me please?
Are they off to Europe again? Haven't they run out of days they can legally be allowed there?
Are they really travelling all summer in the motorhome?
Why on earth are they able to not pay their tax bill and finally
does this mean they are going away without still sorting the screen?
Seriously this family make my blood boil
No idea is the answer to all your questions.

They are a law unto themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not that the Inghams will care, we've been telling them this for six years, but in case it reaches their one shared braincell, this is what you expose your children to. Men like this are all over their social media and I would put money on this man being aware of the Ingham girls.

And Chris, still haven't forgotten you and your messages to young girls, either...

'Couldn't resist temptation'

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Here’s a realistic clickbait for you Creepy:
#290 Another boring vlog in which nothing much happens
---
I presume when they’re off on their European travels, they won’t be taking Prinny? Why have a dog at all if they’re away half the time? I only go on holiday for a week and worry about our cat in the cattery. She is never happy about it! They should also sort out anything important before they go off, like the privacy screen and their taxes. I also hope when Isabelle turns 18, she’ll start saying no to these trips, as most teenagers would!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They did mention recently that prinny would be coming with them on their travels this summer… but I’ll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: 15
Did anyone push her 🤷‍♀️
I have it on good authority that Big Frank pushed Sarah! First she scraped him on the sun lounger trying to get up and then after hearing the set for life Creepy complaining about spending £1 on bin bags and a tenner on a beach umberella, he’d had enough and decided to walk home.

Why the duck is Sarah letting Creepy butcher the new RV? Let’s be honest here. He ruined the last van he sold to the Ifam and left holes in it that caused it to fail it’s MOT. I wouldn’t trust him to put a kinder egg toy together and she’s let him drill holes all over something they’ve spent a lot of money on. Yes it will be taken off them in a few years when they’re made bankrupt and forced to live with Katrina but the thing is brand new and he’s ruining it. 🙄

I’m not going to lie though I’m looking forward to seeing the piece of tit crying as he tries to force it along tiny roads and the time he eventually rips the roof off it when it won’t fit in a carpark! What ever possessed him to go bigger? They got stuck in a field in Cornwall in the smaller van. I hope they attempt Rome again! Good times! 🤣

Imagine the state of the Rv when he drives it back through the gates of Mingham Manor!

B56EE6FB-6401-477F-BA2F-4C018F208C77.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I got one recently but haven’t really got the hang of it. I have a custom made heavy duty chopping board & really good knives as I enjoy the process, but it does get laborious. Plus I suffered a flesh wound almost immediately just by looking at it 😩

So what’s the secret? You still have to prep the veggies first, yes? I tried cubing a beet/beetroot but it wasn’t going to happen.
So far I’ve just sliced a bunch of stuff. Really wanted to dice though.

Doesn’t look like Sarah gives anything a thorough wash from fruit & veg to herself & offspring.
Oooh I love my professional knives but I only like cheap chopping boards. No idea why, I think I just don’t like the weight of gorgeous timber boards. I also really want one of those dicing machines but I don’t understand how the blades can stay sharp or be sharpened so I’ve avoided buying one. Also I hate too many kitchen appliances, too much clutter and when they are stored, I just tend not to bother with them. The only things I keep out are kettle, toaster and rice cooker. Loooove my rice cooker, avoided buying one for years but have never looked back. The Ingham’s could use a rice cooker, Sarah says she can’t cook rice so she buys that awful ready made stuff.

Didn’t Lazy say she only had the business card the other day whilst out shopping for baby clothes? Surely they cannot claim clothing as a business expense, even if she shows a haul on the vlogs.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I always think their summer Europe trips can't get any worse, and yet they do each time. They have mostly all blurred into one in my memory, but the garage forecourt, melon with broken candles, the cancer/dirt toe and the one where they ate Spar potatoes every day like they had just discovered potato was comical. But then you have them driving round Rome looking for a parking space, Sarah wanting to cry because she didn't go on a gondola. The rush to drive down to Greece to hate it when they got there and spend most of the time looking for the earliest ferry back.

Now we add in doing this in the RV that Chris has modified, Sarah being pregnant, Jace being louder and more high pitched than ever before. I don't see how they can do the usual long trip if Sarah will need to keep having appointments and they would be really stupid to ignore them. But even trying to get the RV round the UK will be hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wait until it all goes belly up, & this is Creepy and Lazy's new career, he'll think more fondly of them then 😀...
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! 🤣🤣 And the kids who were annoying them in the cinema will be standing there throwing grapes at them and saying “Aren’t you that sister wife and the pervy vlogger that used to message sixteen year olds?” 🤣🤣
---
Sarah‘s latest insta post. 🙄 maybe she’s too hot from the bleeping heatwave you dumb witch. Sarah‘s probably in front of the fan with Jace while Mila has to cool herself down. 🙄

858EDC60-5936-4F70-ACAF-6694744192F8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! 🤣🤣 And the kids who were annoying them in the cinema will be standing there throwing grapes at them and saying “Aren’t you that sister wife and the pervy vlogger that used to message sixteen year olds?” 🤣🤣
---
Sarah‘s latest insta post. 🙄 maybe she’s too hot from the bleeping heatwave you dumb witch. Sarah‘s probably in front of the fan with Jace while Mila has to cool herself down. 🙄

View attachment 2239715
Wow she has baby wipes she defo reads here

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Men like this are all over their social media and I would put money on this man being aware of the Ingham girls.
That individual was described as "a looker, not a toucher". Presumably some people think that makes it OK then, just like Sarah Ingham, the p@edo enabler apparently does. She knows about people like that but still uses her own children to cater for them. 🤢🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I always think their summer Europe trips can't get any worse, and yet they do each time. They have mostly all blurred into one in my memory, but the garage forecourt, melon with broken candles, the cancer/dirt toe and the one where they ate Spar potatoes every day like they had just discovered potato was comical. But then you have them driving round Rome looking for a parking space, Sarah wanting to cry because she didn't go on a gondola. The rush to drive down to Greece to hate it when they got there and spend most of the time looking for the earliest ferry back.

Now we add in doing this in the RV that Chris has modified, Sarah being pregnant, Jace being louder and more high pitched than ever before. I don't see how they can do the usual long trip if Sarah will need to keep having appointments and they would be really stupid to ignore them. But even trying to get the RV round the UK will be hilarious!
This time they'll be driving around the whole of Europe looking for a site that will accept a van that big, plus the ridiculously big awning they have bought! They'll probably end up saying in lorry parking bays at the services living their best lives and making memories.

• Haha
Yes ,this is what i was thinking.If you`ve known no different ,would you actually question your life? Their parents control every aspect of their life ,private or otherwise.To them ,this must feel normal.I hate the thought of them getting louder and with a more entitled attitude the older they get. Surely though when the last of the ifam has gone ,these kids are going to be left extremely confused ,especially Isla and the little ones?.God ,i loathe social media and what it`s done to these (greedy) families.:(
I've been watching the documentary about the Duggars on Amazon and these American fundamentalist families. There's so many comparisons with the Minghams. A lot of those interviewed do realise now what they were robbed of as children, but it's taken them a long time to rebuild their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
They did mention recently that prinny would be coming with them on their travels this summer… but I’ll believe it when I see it.
If they take Prinny, it'll be purely because the grandparents and Katrina and any other random they can think to beg a favour from have all said no to having her for months.

Reactions: 16
What I’d like to know is WHERE’S PRINNY WOO???!!????
She is around. We saw her a few vlogs ago wandering around. She was also «bathing» herself on the bed in Esmes please buy me video

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I just find it so sad that those kids won’t even realise what they’re missing out on until it’s too late. When I think of all the opportunities my Daughter ( who is pretty much the same age as Esme) is currently getting. School residentials, day trips, planning with her friends what they’re going to do in the Summer holidays, after school clubs, the list is endless. As I type , she’s still at school as she is in the schools Cadet section who are currently training and getting to grips with how to safely fire a rifle ready for their upcoming week away at Cadet camp 😳.
I’m not saying school is the be all and end all as it isn’t. I have a list as long as my arm of things wrong with the current education system BUT I’m smart enough to know my child is still gaining some all important education in school and I fill in the gaps I feel they’re failing on. I couldn’t give her some of the experiences she’s getting at school if I pulled her out to home school.
Watching last nights slog where big saz is asking if anyone else understands her ‘Third world problem’ of feeling like she needs to buy the same stuff for their RV so that they don’t have to keep swopping from the caravan to the RV . No Sarah, nobody can possibly understand that you great t*t! Do you know why? No, course you don’t because you never read the frickin room you thick cow. Most people haven’t got either a caravan OR an RV, never mind BOTH and those that CAN afford one STILL generally only have one or the other !! They , unlike you and that dimwit of a husband are smart and can’t see any benefit to have BOTH ! They don’t need to show off,! You know the saying don’t you? ‘Money talks, wealth whispers’ .
I tell you something though, I’m here for the trips in the RV coming shortly, I can’t wait to watch the carnage! Desperately hoping I meet them on a tight country lane at some point in my large vehicle so I can watch Chrissy profusely sweat as he has to reverse right back as far as the eye can see in that monstrosity 😆🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This time they'll be driving around the whole of Europe looking for a site that will accept a van that big, plus the ridiculously big awning they have bought! They'll probably end up saying in lorry parking bays at the services living their best lives and making memories.
Creepy probably has visions of parking that giant van at the side of some lake in lake in France blocking everyone’s view. Imagine when they need to go to Lidl or a trip out for the day? They’re going to have to fold up the awning. Pack up the outdoor kitchen. Throw all the sun loungers, blow up sofa and all the other tat back in the van and and take the whole van with them. He was complaining about paying a quid for bin bags. Wait until he’s having to pay for a taxi abroad. 🤣

He had to sell the last van because Sarah was traumatised by the trip to the Arctic circle. She can’t even talk about that trip without looking like she’s about to throw up. Even she’s said she can’t watch those vlogs back. Imagine when she gets back from this trip? 99% of the holidays they go on are all for Creepies enjoyment. It’s clear to everyone that Sarah and the girls prefer a holiday they can fly too and laze about in the sun. The girls always look bored and miserable on all the vanlife trips but that doesn’t matter as long as creepy is happy.

The new van doesn’t even look that much bigger inside than the one they already had. I get it’s larger but when you look inside Sarah and creepies bedroom looks claustrophobic. The kitchen has nowhere to prepare food so creepy has had to block the doorway again by drilling a chopping board to the side of a cupboard so Sarah can chop food. Yes it has a big storage space up the back but he’s already ruined that by making “a slide out outdoor kitchen” that takes up space. I bet anything he has to put the giant roof boxes on top because he’s wasting all the storage space on stupid things. As usual they’re throwing money they won’t have for much longer, away on stupid tit to please that creepy narcissist! It’s like they’re throwing money away to convince haters that they’re doing well in life when in reality Islas t-shirt cost £1.80. He’s moaning about spending a pound on bin bags. They wont spend a penny on buying the girls anything decent and not a vlog goes by when they’re not complaining about the price of something. When it all comes crashing down and they’ve lost everything Sarah will finally realise what a piece of tit she married. Too bad it didn’t happen when she found out he was messaging young ifam inappropriately! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not sure why Esmé wants straighteners when her hair is already completely straight. Especially as she can’t even be bothered to wash her hands, how can she be bothered to straighten it?

Not sure why Esmé wants straighteners when her hair is already completely straight. Especially as she can’t even be bothered to wash her hands, how can she be bothered to straighten it?
I Wondered about that also. And where did the Dyson that she loved sooo much go?
If I were Esme I would wish for a haircut and stylingapointment for my birthday. And I would have gone short. So much easier to maintain in the summerheat and in and out of the water.

Reactions: 24
Esme had better have clearance stuff that’s too young for her this birthday something suitable for Isla to have seeing that all of Isla’s presents were more suitable for Mila.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I Wondered about that also. And where did the Dyson that she loved sooo much go?
If I were Esme I would wish for a haircut and stylingapointment for my birthday. And I would have gone short. So much easier to maintain in the summerheat and in and out of the water.
I totally forgot about the Dyson! She probably couldn’t be bothered to work out how to use it. I’ve heard it takes a few tries to get the technique right. She has plenty of time or her hands to work it out and Sarah couldve helped her

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.