The Ingham Family #289 When Creepy gave Lazy a round of applause, she didn’t realise he meant the clap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Ruby2233. Title slightly altered to fit.
1685994284794.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are currently on a caravan holiday in Mablethorpe. Mila (22 months) was allowed to go on the climbing frame with 4 year old Jace to supervise whilst Sarah yapped away to the camera.
- A gynaecologist is now in a lifetime of therapy after looking at Sarah's fishy fanny due to her having a cyst. He "goodly" explained what was wrong with her. She will need an MRI scan and surgery once dinky dot baby girl has been fired out of the canon.
- Some reviews found by @OliviaPope on Shein suggest Sarah is more likely a 3XL (size 22) rather than a 16 like she claims.
- Jace Einstein has lost interest in learning. He can count to 20 and recognise some letters though so it's all good.
- Esme (13) likes watching 15-rated Queen Charlotte and has bought the book to read.
- Isla cried because the DPD van was sold. Everyone cried watching it drive down the road.
- Esme, who has terrible hygiene, is selling her crochet creations on Tat and Me this Friday. It's unlikely they will be properly CE marked.
- Chris passed a driving test to be able to drive the RV. He and Sarah were ambushed by a group of ifam who asked if they were famous on their way into the cinema to celebrate.
- Isabelle (17) had to relax and recharge from the exhausting all-inclusive holiday to Turkey. Meanwhile Chris threatened to take her phone away if she didn't wash the dishes.

Hi Steve 👋 How's Prinny?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I noticed on Insta those poor kids are in those plastic white platform monstrosity shoes in Turkey. Didn’t they buy them last year for Mexico - there’s no way kids that age haven’t had a growth spurt in that time and they still fit - though that’s me presuming they fitted correctly in the first place which knowing Sarah I highly doubt.

Reactions: 27
Sorry, just catching up. I didn't realise it had been a family member for 4 years. Surely it needs a name, like our Big Frank.

Credit @Maisie842

Screenshot 2023-06-05 21.40.17.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
He “goodly explained” and this is someone doing home schooling. Well, she’s not but you know what I mean!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The clip that @tracey/nuttynanna posted of Isla has really upset me. That poor, poor child. She needs time, an education, friends, nurturing, 1:1 with a parent and time off camera. Yet she would possibly be distressed at that last one as it’s the only source of attention she receives. I am also haunted by the quite recent (Christmas?) footage of her stating she was the youngest. This reminded me why I needed a break from them a while ago.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Isla shows all the signs of when people experience trauma and their mental age pauses at the age they experience it. Sadly, her trauma is her own father and his life choices. As said above, a few months ago Isla was convinced she was the youngest even though she had not been for almost 4 years. That, along with the tics, regression and constant need for attention is all trauma based. Well done creeps, messed your 11 year old daughter up for life because you couldn’t keep your cocktail sausage out of teenage girls.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Bringing this over from the last thread.
@Priority education posted "If life isn’t stressful enough we add a dog (or four) to the mix. They are our greatest treasure and offer unconditional love (and worry). I pray that your Breeze has a comfortable night and that you get some rest when the worst is over. Sending a virtual G&T or a good single malt.

I'm absolutely gobsmacked how many people treat their animal, reptile, insect family members better than family vloggers treat their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I would love to be a fly on the wall when the camera
Is off I bet it’s toxic as hell.

Reactions: 32
Bringing this over from the last thread.
@Priority education posted "If life isn’t stressful enough we add a dog (or four) to the mix. They are our greatest treasure and offer unconditional love (and worry). I pray that your Breeze has a comfortable night and that you get some rest when the worst is over. Sending a virtual G&T or a good single malt.

I'm absolutely gobsmacked how many people treat their animal, reptile, insect family members better than family vloggers treat their children.
Thank you so much for your kind wishes. Baby girl is fast asleep in my bed which is downstairs with him who is usually upstairs. She’s only had water so far and is now in her PJ’s. It was interesting getting her into them with her very long legs.

The virtual gin and malt is much appreciated. We have both indulged this evening. With lots of love to all the tattlers with tails who make our lives so blessed

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Isla shows all the signs of when people experience trauma and their mental age pauses at the age they experience it. Sadly, her trauma is her own father and his life choices. As said above, a few months ago Isla was convinced she was the youngest even though she had not been for almost 4 years. That, along with the tics, regression and constant need for attention is all trauma based. Well done creeps, messed your 11 year old daughter up for life because you couldn’t keep your cocktail sausage out of teenage girls.
Another big red flag with her is that she is uncomfortable sleeping in her own room by herself. I was exactly the same, I don’t have any siblings, but would often In the middle of the night go to my parents room and ask my dad if he could sleep in my room so I could sleep in with mum. This went on probably until I was 14-15. I suffered quite badly with mental health issues from a young age, but I didn’t disclose it to my parents ever because I didn’t even understand it myself at the time, and I just felt scared. I’m sure Isla loves these holidays especially because they all stay together. I really think she needs some additional help.

I feel really hypocritical in saying this, because it wasn’t something my parents had picked up on either but as you do read here, take it as a heads up that through personal and professional experiences that people have shared here that perhaps Isla is suffering in a way that is beyond what you’re able to deal with.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I think Jace, in his behaviour, has gone far beyond what Sarah and Chris can handle as well.

They all would benefit from the wheels coming off the YouTube wagon. The children desperately all require outside influence, and, whether in school or real world it’s going to be very tough. Sarah and Chris are both very unhealthy. What’s going to happen when one or both aren’t around anymore?
---
(My device sometimes double posts, apologies for this)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Every single child in that household needs help. Yes, isla shows the most extreme signs, but they are all treated the same (by that I mean they’re all neglected etc.) and every one of them will have their own trauma. As much as we like or dislike one or the other, none of them have it good. Just because Isabelle turns 18 soon doesn’t mean everything that’s happened to her is suddenly her own fault. If you grow up in a house like that there’s no way you’ll be able to think of be independent just because your age changes from 17 to 18. she needs as much help as everyone in there. Jace is insufferable and yet it’s 0% his fault. While he might grow up to develop different issues than isla, he still won’t be a normal adult if he doesn’t get the help he needs.
I know a lot of people in here don’t like Esme, but she’s a product of the way she’s been brought up. I do think she out of everyone has the personality to pull through and maybe wake up one day or at least fight for what she needs. And I’m hoping the same for Mila. They just seem hardheaded which isn’t always good but it’s probably the only thing that will help you survive a household like they’re growing up in.
it’s just tragic. It’s there for the whole world (literally) to see, yet nothing is being done about it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Every single child in that household needs help. Yes, isla shows the most extreme signs, but they are all treated the same (by that I mean they’re all neglected etc.) and every one of them will have their own trauma. As much as we like or dislike one or the other, none of them have it good. Just because Isabelle turns 18 soon doesn’t mean everything that’s happened to her is suddenly her own fault. If you grow up in a house like that there’s no way you’ll be able to think of be independent just because your age changes from 17 to 18. she needs as much help as everyone in there. Jace is insufferable and yet it’s 0% his fault. While he might grow up to develop different issues than isla, he still won’t be a normal adult if he doesn’t get the help he needs.
I know a lot of people in here don’t like Esme, but she’s a product of the way she’s been brought up. I do think she out of everyone has the personality to pull through and maybe wake up one day or at least fight for what she needs. And I’m hoping the same for Mila. They just seem hardheaded which isn’t always good but it’s probably the only thing that will help you survive a household like they’re growing up in.
it’s just tragic. It’s there for the whole world (literally) to see, yet nothing is being done about it.
Yup, it seems easy to blame the children for their own behaviour but unless you grow up in that environment or one similar you have no idea how debilitating it is.
It's domestic abuse that we are witnessing. Women who suffer it seem to get more sympathy than children who do which I find remarkable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Yup, it seems easy to blame the children for their own behaviour but unless you grow up in that environment or one similar you have no idea how debilitating it is.
It's domestic abuse that we are witnessing. Women who suffer it seem to get more sympathy than children who do which I find remarkable.
I was lucky enough to grow up in a healthy family and good environment, but I think it only takes some empathy and common sense to recognize how damaged these children are and how messed up their home life is.

• Heart
Chris is mediocre and insecure (for example the beanie; He knows it looks ridiculous but it's better than people knowing he's balding and ginger).
He's never reached the potential that he thought he was entitled to and now he thinks he's famous he's going to hang onto that tiny bit of relevancy no matter what damage it causes. Its just a double tragedy that he is aided and abetted by Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Chris is mediocre and insecure (for example the beanie; He knows it looks ridiculous but it's better than people knowing he's balding and ginger).
He's never reached the potential that he thought he was entitled to and now he thinks he's famous he's going to hang onto that tiny bit of relevancy no matter what damage it causes. Its just a double tragedy that he is aided and abetted by Sarah.
Spot on. Sarah might have her own trauma and I don’t doubt she’s highly mentally abused by Chris, but at some point you gotta wake up and think about your children. While imo she’s a victim of Chris, she has her own abusive behavior towards the children and how they turned out is as much her fault as it is his.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.