The Ingham Family #289 When Creepy gave Lazy a round of applause, she didn’t realise he meant the clap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would not surprise me if the insta pic she’s posted up is a decoy and they are already off on their travels to get a head start. I wonder if our tattler who lives on their street can see if the motorhome has gone from the drive? 🤣
When did Lazy say that the Tat & Me store was closing? I can't remember which day it was but that might give us a hint about their plans. They'll probably try and milk it until the last minute.

Reactions: 13
This is giving me the mental image of Chris using his beanie to waft them away yelling ‘Le shoo!! Le shoo!!’
😂😂😂😂
Too funny 😂😂😂
And then returning to the RV to find it’s broken down and he has to return to Rosabelle Manor all alone to pick up the car. We need a new recovery truck gif.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't eat a ton of rice but I LOVE my rice cooker, honestly. I have a super cheap one ($10, so...7 or 8 GBP?) that I've had since uni (15 years!) and it still works great. The bonus is, you can make any kind of grain in it. Couscous, quinoa, oatmeal. I definitely recommend them if you eat rice with any frequency (like I used to, in my rice and beans super-broke days) because they're just super handy.
Thanks for the info. I’m off to Google ‘em. When it’s hot our wood cooker isn’t fired up, I fancy a rice and beans day, and could give the couscous and quinoa a toddle too.

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand how there’s going to be enough room for the kids to sleep (comfortably at least). In the old van they utilised the same space by having bunk beds where Isabelle, Esme, Sarah, Chris slept and then of course were co sleeping with Mila, but they can’t do that in this one, so are all of the kids now going to have makeshift beds where the seating area is? I know this one is much bigger but surely it’s still not big enough for all 5 kids to sleep down one end.
There’s a double bed above the drivers seat for Esme and Isla, sarah and Chris sleep in the bedroom at the back, the couch converts into a king sized bed for Isabelle and apparently Jace and Mila are sleeping in the dining table area which also converts to a bed. I believe.

Reactions: 12
When did Lazy say that the Tat & Me store was closing? I can't remember which day it was but that might give us a hint about their plans. They'll probably try and milk it until the last minute.
Tuesday 😏 so yep probably gone away today

Reactions: 15
How long till we get an Instagram reel with sad faces saying ‘Really sooooooorrrryyyyyy guuuuyyyyysssssss, but the vlog upload has corrupted/stalled/blah blah blah and as it’s now sooooooooooo late we’re gonna have to put it up tomorrow night now. We’re soooooooooooo sooooooooorrrrryyyyyyy to let you guys down.
When in reality they never intended putting a vlog up as they’re likely travelling and want to get ahead.
If there is one thing in this world I detest, it’s liars.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lazy and creepy should be using the bed in living area so they are there for the younger 2 if they get up! Isabelle should have the bedroom she’s not a babysitter!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s a classic Ingham holiday thing to withhold a vlog 🤣

Tuesday 9th was the last date for ordering - that gives them a day to pack up orders and get them posted off. Can just see it now - Chris will have spent all night finishing off his last minute renovations and then moan he’s had no sleep before planning to drive that van. Before going he will have to go and do a Tat and Me run and Sarah will finish packing. They will set off for a couple of hours and pull into a services for an overnight pit stop before heading off overseas for however long they plan to run away this time.
---
I don’t understand how there’s going to be enough room for the kids to sleep (comfortably at least). In the old van they utilised the same space by having bunk beds where Isabelle, Esme, Sarah, Chris slept and then of course were co sleeping with Mila, but they can’t do that in this one, so are all of the kids now going to have makeshift beds where the seating area is? I know this one is much bigger but surely it’s still not big enough for all 5 kids to sleep down one end.
Esme and Isla are going to be squashed in above the cabin on the mattress up there. Izzy is meant to be having the sofa pull out to herself. Jace & Mila are going on the rear seating area which doubles up as a bed & Lazy & Creepy get the back bedroom. I expect Izzy will end up with one or both of the small ones in her bed. Poor girl will also have to deal with Esme & Isla if they need the toilet in the night. All whilst Lazy is able to shut the door to her room. Do we really think she’s going to put up with Chris editing until the early hours? I bet Chris ends up sleeping in the awning area like he did when they were away in the caravan last year. He will be editing until the early hours.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He was up all night installing strip lights yeh yeh if he says so 🙄🤡 I hope he has zero internet so he can have a break from messaging 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My daughter is the same age as Isla and she has just returned from a school residential trip, 5 days away with friends, the memories are priceless. I’m in my 40’s and to this day when I meet up with school friends, we always talk about our residential trip, and laugh at the mischief we go up to.
Now that’s a kid who’s living her best life - Sarah does my head in those kids are not living their best life at all! Kids who go to school getting a proper education and then leaving and having prom are living the best life not the ingham ms who are going on a thousand holidays a year just to Prove to haters they r living a beta life creepy and very lazy you have both messed up your kids lives just for your own needs you should be ashamed of yourselves

Reactions: 21
From Everything Inghams group. Thanking Esmé for the ‘new collectable’.

Does this child look over the age of 14?

They sure got those out fast - or are they further ahead.
There’s another post of a green thing and a wearable blanket. Replies from Sarah 6 hours ago. They obviously have internet.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

There’s another post of a green thing and a wearable blanket. Replies from Sarah 6 hours ago. They obviously have internet.
This needs reporting to Trading Standards now!

Reactions: 48
This needs reporting to Trading Standards now!
Probably why they timed her sale for that date - ship the stuff and get out of the country. Take the money and run - and duck anyone who comes to any harm from these unregulated toys.

Reactions: 38

Has she used noses for the detail around the eyes? Great. Another two things to choke on 😡

Looks bloody awful too.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Will anything happen about those crocheted toys?
I’ve bought stuff like that from a craft fair and there was no warning or anything
Nothing will happen it never does 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 14
So not
That’s it now Esme, no longer a hobby! That’s your new job! Sad.
Only only do the kids have the responsibility of creating more content for their parents to buy more RVs with Esme now has to make toys sorry 'collectables' for the ifam 🙄🙄🙄
Gawd knows what really goes on in their home and on their travels

• Sad
Reactions: 19

1. the Inghams should not be selling those anyway. 2. The parent of that toddler should learn to follow age recommendations. The Inghams shouldn't be selling them but the Ifam are stupid for buying them, especially parents of small children :rolleyes:

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.