The Ingham Family #289 When Creepy gave Lazy a round of applause, she didn’t realise he meant the clap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Wondered about that also. And where did the Dyson that she loved sooo much go?
If I were Esme I would wish for a haircut and stylingapointment for my birthday. And I would have gone short. So much easier to maintain in the summerheat and in and out of the water.
That’s a good point! Why does she need “cheap” straighteners when she has the “expensive” Dyson set 🙃 I genuinely think they return the more expensive items. I hope she doesn’t get anything she asked for like poor Isla 😞

Reactions: 26
I just find it so sad that those kids won’t even realise what they’re missing out on until it’s too late. When I think of all the opportunities my Daughter ( who is pretty much the same age as Esme) is currently getting. School residentials, day trips, planning with her friends what they’re going to do in the Summer holidays, after school clubs, the list is endless. As I type , she’s still at school as she is in the schools Cadet section who are currently training and getting to grips with how to safely fire a rifle ready for their upcoming week away at Cadet camp 😳.
I’m not saying school is the be all and end all as it isn’t. I have a list as long as my arm of things wrong with the current education system BUT I’m smart enough to know my child is still gaining some all important education in school and I fill in the gaps I feel they’re failing on. I couldn’t give her some of the experiences she’s getting at school if I pulled her out to home school.
Watching last nights slog where big saz is asking if anyone else understands her ‘Third world problem’ of feeling like she needs to buy the same stuff for their RV so that they don’t have to keep swopping from the caravan to the RV . No Sarah, nobody can possibly understand that you great t*t! Do you know why? No, course you don’t because you never read the frickin room you thick cow. Most people haven’t got either a caravan OR an RV, never mind BOTH and those that CAN afford one STILL generally only have one or the other !! They , unlike you and that dimwit of a husband are smart and can’t see any benefit to have BOTH ! They don’t need to show off,! You know the saying don’t you? ‘Money talks, wealth whispers’ .
I tell you something though, I’m here for the trips in the RV coming shortly, I can’t wait to watch the carnage! Desperately hoping I meet them on a tight country lane at some point in my large vehicle so I can watch Chrissy profusely sweat as he has to reverse right back as far as the eye can see in that monstrosity 😆🤣😂
My daughter is the same age as Isla and she has just returned from a school residential trip, 5 days away with friends, the memories are priceless. I’m in my 40’s and to this day when I meet up with school friends, we always talk about our residential trip, and laugh at the mischief we go up to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Not sure why Esmé wants straighteners when her hair is already completely straight. Especially as she can’t even be bothered to wash her hands, how can she be bothered to straighten it?
I have friends with straight hair who use straighteners. Always baffled me but think it helps smooth it?? Don’t ask me I have terrible curly hair that has a mind of it’s own and never looks the same even if I do the same thing to it

Reactions: 11
I totally forgot about the Dyson! She probably couldn’t be bothered to work out how to use it. I’ve heard it takes a few tries to get the technique right. She has plenty of time or her hands to work it out and Sarah couldve helped her
Izzy was using it to dry her hair in one of their videos v recently so looks like it just become a glorified hairdryer

Reactions: 13
Leaving the littles with the big kids AGAIN! This is fast becoming a habit. They are not babysitters!
Surely that alone should ring alarm bells for the LA - if the girls are supervising the smallest two on a regular basis that seems to be happening more recently, how are they able to maintain a standard of education? We all know they aren’t doing anything at all but why won’t anyone else that is in a position take that seriously?

Reactions: 24
I just don't understand this not going to the hairdressers attitude !

Is it part of their cult rules to not get their hair cut ?

Imagine the viewcount Chris if Esme had a proper restyle, a shoulder length sharp bob or go real rad and have a short under cut on one side , she has elfin sharp features she would really carry it off

Then the next day let Isla have a proper hair cut , plenty off and a decent fringe . Then take her to buy some none toddler clothes and book her in at the dentist , let her have some respect !

The long greasy hair just drags down her features and makes her look like Neil off the young ones !

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I have friends with straight hair who use straighteners. Always baffled me but think it helps smooth it?? Don’t ask me I have terrible curly hair that has a mind of it’s own and never looks the same even if I do the same thing to it
I have straight hair but sometimes use straightners just for those few bits that do go a bit wavy, but mainly when I'm going somewhere special

Reactions: 14
In the space of ten vlogs they have clickbaited three medical issues. None of which were genuine health concerns. I find that really concerning and creepy.

Reactions: 32
I have super straight hair and use a straightener to curl it, but if Esme couldn't be arsed to figure out how to use a Dyson, I doubt she'd bother learning the flatiron curl technique so who even knows. I did use it for its intended purpose many, many moons ago when very, very straight hair was the "in" style but otherwise don't bother because.....it's straight already?

Reactions: 18
Late...Again! 🤨🤨
It would not surprise me if the insta pic she’s posted up is a decoy and they are already off on their travels to get a head start. I wonder if our tattler who lives on their street can see if the motorhome has gone from the drive? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Leaving the littles with the big kids AGAIN! This is fast becoming a habit. They are not babysitters!

Reevaluated the sun cream situation and realised she needs more. No tit, Sherlock.

Wearing a beanie in summer. You absolute pillock.

I can understand having seperate items for the RV and the caravan, but they add so much extra crap. They’ve cluttered the house, now she’s moving onto the motor homes. 😄 It would also be easy to spend a couple of hours emptying out one to fill the other to keep the amount of stuff to a minimum. It’s just so much stuff. All I see is clutter and dust traps. Can you tell that I don’t like clutter? 🤣

God I’d love to see them do an extra long vlog going through the garage of doom! They must have so much crap in there. They probably wouldn’t have to buy a single Xmas or birthday gift for the little ones for the next four years with what they could pull out of there. Where are the two gifted prams? Mila would love one of those.

Those crappy loungers will not last. They need a collapsible table and seven chairs to be seated for meals together and they can use the chairs at any other time. Think practical, Sarah. Haven’t they got a quick inflatable sofa? Probably lost in the garage of doom.

Where are they going to freeze the huge ice packs when presumably they have very limited freezer space and a huge family?

The pop up bin is useless. The bin liner isn’t contained. Jesus Christ.

They need sun shade for the kids. That IS a necessity. That is something that is an investment in their future health.

Mila only needs one set of Little People for her birthday whilst they’re away. She can have the rest when they get back. Less is more, you’ll be too busy doing exciting things and playing outdoors all day to need many toys at all. Oh, silly me, no they won’t, they’ll be sitting around doing sod all or driving for hours on end.

“No more, Jace”. Jace takes more. He is going to be a nightmare in his teens. Mila doesn’t get another one. Wait until she too can reach the counter, then you’ll have two who don’t listen to a word you say and a baby to tend to.

Zelda must have had a huge hand in raising the older three.

Oh my God, so much clutter she wants to put on the walls. They just need lockable storage so nothing becomes a projectile when driving.

The work space she speaks of lacking, that’s what the cover on the cooktop is for.

Pasta, baguettes and potatoes. 🫤 The salad would be great as it was with the chicken and either the baguette OR potatoes. That would be a healthy, nutritious meal. Instead she contaminates the salad with yet more carbs and covers it in creamy store bought crap.

The amount Isla has plated up for herself. 😲 That is a huge portion. Where’s the protein? 🙁
Whilst there is no shining star or ecclesiastical awakening, Zelda (Chris’ mummy/bitty) bad as she is appears far more savvy and clued up. For her faults, she was milked and used by Sarah for all she was worth. The poor woman was a taxi service when big S couldn’t drive and she cooked and helped out whenever asked. Her presents for the kids were much more sympathetically and age appropriate. Sounds angelic and grandmotherly. Pity she threatened other YouTubers and Leah (Lazy’s niece) and still defends her n0nce of a son,
---
Oooh I love my professional knives but I only like cheap chopping boards. No idea why, I think I just don’t like the weight of gorgeous timber boards. I also really want one of those dicing machines but I don’t understand how the blades can stay sharp or be sharpened so I’ve avoided buying one. Also I hate too many kitchen appliances, too much clutter and when they are stored, I just tend not to bother with them. The only things I keep out are kettle, toaster and rice cooker. Loooove my rice cooker, avoided buying one for years but have never looked back. The Ingham’s could use a rice cooker, Sarah says she can’t cook rice so she buys that awful ready made stuff.

Didn’t Lazy say she only had the business card the other day whilst out shopping for baby clothes? Surely they cannot claim clothing as a business expense, even if she shows a haul on the vlogs.
I’ve not gotten a rice cooker. I do get cooked rice from the local Chinese/Indian. They spice it up a bit. God knows any spice in my life is welcome. I just rinse and boil basmati if I must but seriously are these rice cookers a bit of kit?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Whilst there is no shining star or ecclesiastical awakening, Zelda (Chris’ mummy/bitty) bad as she is appears far more savvy and clued up. For her faults, she was milked and used by Sarah for all she was worth. The poor woman was a taxi service when big S couldn’t drive and she cooked and helped out whenever asked. Her presents for the kids were much more sympathetically and age appropriate. Sounds angelic and grandmotherly. Pity she threatened other YouTubers and Leah (Lazy’s niece) and still defends her n0nce of a son,
---

I’ve not gotten a rice cooker. I do get cooked rice from the local Chinese/Indian. They spice it up a bit. God knows any spice in my life is welcome. I just rinse and boil basmati if I must but seriously are these rice cookers a bit of kit?
I don't eat a ton of rice but I LOVE my rice cooker, honestly. I have a super cheap one ($10, so...7 or 8 GBP?) that I've had since uni (15 years!) and it still works great. The bonus is, you can make any kind of grain in it. Couscous, quinoa, oatmeal. I definitely recommend them if you eat rice with any frequency (like I used to, in my rice and beans super-broke days) because they're just super handy.

Reactions: 15
I have long straight hair and I use a straightener to make it sleek and shine with a blunt edge, you have to take really good care of your hair when using heat regularly I use olaplex a heat protectant and a hair mask twice a week and I can’t see Esme doing any of that she can barely wash it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It would not surprise me if the insta pic she’s posted up is a decoy and they are already off on their travels to get a head start. I wonder if our tattler who lives on their street can see if the motorhome has gone from the drive? 🤣
Yeah. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve headed off on holiday already. I bet creepy is sat crying on a little French country road because he can’t get the giant RV past some goats.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Yeah. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve headed off on holiday already. I bet creepy is sat crying on a little French country road because he can’t get the giant RV past some goats.
I cannot wait to see this one play out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is giving me the mental image of Chris using his beanie to waft them away yelling ‘Le shoo!! Le shoo!!’
😂😂😂😂
Too funny 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t understand how there’s going to be enough room for the kids to sleep (comfortably at least). In the old van they utilised the same space by having bunk beds where Isabelle, Esme, Sarah, Chris slept and then of course were co sleeping with Mila, but they can’t do that in this one, so are all of the kids now going to have makeshift beds where the seating area is? I know this one is much bigger but surely it’s still not big enough for all 5 kids to sleep down one end.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.