The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At one point they were successful as well. They were raking it in, so all the tax owed on the viral Christmas video (I just checked, it's at 59 million views!) will not have been paid. All blown on shopping trips, meals out and holidays to Florida where Chris ruined the family business by a couple of (alleged) perverted texts. The tax owed is a debt and I think that could be running into the 6 figures.
How do we know they've not paid any tax on previous years? It says they've not filed the latest accounts but that's all? Admittedly I don't know when they started, when they got big etc etc and I'm aware accounts are filed like a year behind

Reactions: 1
How do we know they've not paid any tax on previous years? It says they've not filed the latest accounts but that's all? Admittedly I don't know when they started, when they got big etc etc and I'm aware accounts are filed like a year behind
Admittedly, this is my assumption. The company was formed in June 2017, no accounts have been filed since then. The viral Christmas video was Dec 2016, prior to that I assume they thought the channel wouldn't get as big as it did. I am registered on Companies House and you can see past company listings as well as previous years' filings. I can't see anything for the Inghams.

Reactions: 8
From what her Aunt Dianne (her mum's sister) said on Twitter (all of this is allegedly):
  • Her dad was violent to her mum and apparently is (or was?) an alcoholic. I think he also tried claiming carers allowance when Dianne was the one caring for her before she died.
  • Her brother Damon is in jail for something involving a minor and both her and Katrina still support him/visit/send money.
  • Sarah and Chris stole some money off her mum (or a ring or something that they then sold) to pay for the wedding.
  • I think Katrina supposedly had an affair with someone so she was saying one of the kids may not be her partner's.
  • They all seem to really hate the aunt and there was tons of screenshots of them slagging her off on Facebook. (This was before she was airing this stuff on Twitter)
I can't find the link to the Twitter if its still up, so if someone has it and can post that would be great!
The other Dixon son is living on the streets because of a drug addiction, I think.

Reactions: 6
According to Chris on Insta his back is much better after doing 'yogo' excercise. Does he mean yoga? And if so I call bullshit on the whole bad back thing. I think he went to the hospital appt about something else and just said it was his back.
If the stories about his past (and star tattoo) are true, then I've heard he's pretty skilled in downward dog...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love this baby is now keeping her waiting! I hope he keeps her waiting for another 2 weeks!

Reactions: 5
Just out of interest, how many are here who knew of the inghams prior to the scandal and how many after?

Just out of interest, how many are here who knew of the inghams prior to the scandal and how many after?
I did before, as my daughter was a huge fan. Luckily she got bored about May last year, so I’m not 100% on the scandal, only what I’ve read in the press.

Reactions: 2
I first became aware of them at a family Christmas Party on Boxing Day 2016. There was a group of the children all sat together on various laptops and tablets watching the Inghams Christmas Day Vlog. These children varied in age from 6 to about 14 and were merrily laughing and commenting to each other about the video.
I thought I’d mooch over (hide from the washing up) to have a look at what they were so engrossed in. The boys in the group wern’t really interested, they soon got bored and wandered off so I sat with the girls for a quick look.
After that I’d watch a vlog every couple of weeks or so if I remembered and even then Creepy gave me strange vibes.

My 2 girls used to watch and sometimes I used to watch with them. They always seemed pretty bland to me, but at least tolerable. However after watching for several months and trawling through the ridiculous Christmas, birthday vlogs not to mention the constant holiday, gifts, surprises etc and some odd behavior during the vlogs, oh and the strange obsession Chris seemed to have with Isabelle i couldn’t bare watching any longer. My eldest seemed to notice it Was all fake too. My youngest continued watching for the Christmas vlogs and Lol surprise toys, but thankfully even she got bored a couple months before the allegations. My eldest is 14 so she’s very intrigued as to what’s going on and like me can’t wait for their eventual downfall.

Last edited:
I watched for a about a year before. Staterd to go off them and notice a few odd things a few months before the scandle. If that hadnt happend id have lost intrest tbh.

My youngest used to watch them but I always thought there was something weirdly odd and sinister about Chris. I stopped her watching them the minute the allegations came out. I can't even hate watch them anymore as they wind me up so much. So I have to read the updates on here :D

Reactions: 3
I found them via a friend. Actually didn't mind them when they we're more related before the money went to their heads and when Sarah was actually a mum and Chris worked

I was on GG previously - found them after hearing about them on the family fizz thread on there. A fair few months before the big scandal.

So I found Aunt Dianne's twitter and it turns out its been deleted. :unsure: Wonder if they got it deleted as I know they were sending her legal letters.

I think some of the screenshots might still be on GG.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.