The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there some kind of history with her family? I don't know the goss
From what her Aunt Dianne (her mum's sister) said on Twitter (all of this is allegedly):
  • Her dad was violent to her mum and apparently is (or was?) an alcoholic. I think he also tried claiming carers allowance when Dianne was the one caring for her before she died.
  • Her brother Damon is in jail for something involving a minor and both her and Katrina still support him/visit/send money.
  • Sarah and Chris stole some money off her mum (or a ring or something that they then sold) to pay for the wedding.
  • I think Katrina supposedly had an affair with someone so she was saying one of the kids may not be her partner's.
  • They all seem to really hate the aunt and there was tons of screenshots of them slagging her off on Facebook. (This was before she was airing this stuff on Twitter)

I can't find the link to the Twitter if its still up, so if someone has it and can post that would be great!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wouldn't be surprised if he's a heavy drinker, but as i suffer with high BP myself, i know if mine is up i get very red at times. It wouldn't surprise me either if his is through the roof!!
I can see Chris being a drinker and smoker, I'm sure somewhere I saw an old pic of him smoking.

From what her Aunt Dianne (her mum's sister) said on Twitter (all of this is allegedly):
  • Her dad was violent to her mum and apparently is (or was?) an alcoholic. I think he also tried claiming carers allowance when Dianne was the one caring for her before she died.
  • Her brother Damon is in jail for something involving a minor and both her and Katrina still support him/visit/send money.
  • Sarah and Chris stole some money off her mum (or a ring or something that they then sold) to pay for the wedding.
  • I think Katrina supposedly had an affair with someone so she was saying one of the kids may not be her partner's.
  • They all seem to really hate the aunt and there was tons of screenshots of them slagging her off on Facebook. (This was before she was airing this stuff on Twitter)
I can't find the link to the Twitter if its still up, so if someone has it and can post that would be great!
Probably hate the aunt because she speaks the truth about them and sees what a bunch of Losers they are.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Allegedly (on twitter) Sarah was with Dave the brother before Chris and also had liasions with chris’s Dad 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The fact that she stayed with him, with 3 young daughters, says everything! She is scared of being alone, she would have to get off her arse and actually do something! He is taken for a mug by both her and the girls!! He does absolutely everything. I’m not defending him, but he is a prat for putting up with it. They are equal and both at home, so should do their equal share, the girls should at least tidy up after themselves! They used to weekly shop, but now it’s as and when! The amount of time they spend in supermarkets, should mean they have a constant flow of food. Instead they pollute the environment with the constant back and forth in big cars 😡😡. They obviously can’t stand being together, and are only doing so because of their “brand”. Absolutely vile human beings and the poor children deserve so much better!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
According to Chris on Insta his back is much better after doing 'yogo' excercise. Does he mean yoga? And if so I call bullshit on the whole bad back thing. I think he went to the hospital appt about something else and just said it was his back.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm
According to Chris on Insta his back is much better after doing 'yogo' excercise. Does he mean yoga? And if so I call bullshit on the whole bad back thing. I think he went to the hospital appt about something else and just said it was his back.
Has he been watching kids tv 😂 yogo is off a cebeebies show!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Things are dire for the Inghams, you only need to compare them to the Fizz Fam who were once trailing behind them in terms of views and subs to see just how bad it's got.

Still no tax return filed? They've never paid taxes at all on any of their vlogging earnings from what I can tell, it will bite them on the bum.

• Wow
Allegedly (on twitter) Sarah was with Dave the brother before Chris and also had liasions with chris’s Dad 😮
Chris dad omg you couldn't make up the allegations against this family. Maybe grandad is really daddy to one of the girls. I'd hate being in that situation of things being said on twitter about my family. No money can buy self dignity.

Reactions: 7
Agree. Was just coming to say that as an American I know exactly zero Kaycen’s. I’m also not sure what makes any name American
I never ever heard that name as well. Also confused about the American thing I guess it's the American in me...

I think its cos a lot of Americans tend to make up names. I know there was a few memes based around that lol, things like Kensleigh or Laykyn where its like two different names combined. (Although I guess Katie and Peter also did that with Tiaamii so its not only Americans). Also unnecessary spellings, like instead of Hunter i've seen Huntyr or Carly would be Kharly.
Never ever have I seen Hunter spelled that way. Ive never seen Carly spelled spelled Kharly. Usually Carly. But doesn't make it American...

Reactions: 1

Things are dire for the Inghams, you only need to compare them to the Fizz Fam who were once trailing behind them in terms of views and subs to see just how bad it's got.

Still no tax return filed? They've never paid taxes at all on any of their vlogging earnings from what I can tell, it will bite them on the bum.
I don’t think they can afford the tax bill hence why they haven’t filled!! I bet they haven’t saved a penny to pay the tax!

Their views are half what they were before, and still dropping. Family Fizz are not even uploading every day now.

Highly doubt the baby is going to have the Karma effect on the subs and views, like family fizz.

Who wants to see Lazy flat on her back pushing out bingham with Creepys greasy face wearing a beany next to her!! 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 11
I don’t think they can afford the tax bill hence why they haven’t filled!! I bet they haven’t saved a penny to pay the tax!
I completely agree with that. Very interesting times for them over the next few years.

Reactions: 10
What’s this
‘Never ever did you see’ tripe she sings out like she’s in a bloody fairy tale.

Never ever did I see a weirder, messed up family

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Do you reckon Chris will be at the foot of the bed shouting whoooo hooooo when this baby is delivered?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Their views are half what they were before, and still dropping. Family Fizz are not even uploading every day now.

Highly doubt the baby is going to have the Karma effect on the subs and views, like family fizz.

Who wants to see Lazy flat on her back pushing out bingham with Creepys greasy face wearing a beany next to her!! 🤢🤢🤢
They will probably make him take off the beanie as it is not hygienic. He will maybe get to wear a surgical cap and his dreams of becoming a doctor will become. Or he will stick his ginger head up her Vijay jay and meet his ginger son😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
They will probably make him take off the beanie as it is not hygienic. He will maybe get to wear a surgical cap and his dreams of becoming a doctor will become. Or he will stick his ginger head up her Vijay jay and meet his ginger son😖
Good god! That escalated quickly!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I completely agree with that. Very interesting times for them over the next few years.
100% agree with that. They'll have saved all their receipts towards expenses but won't have actually considered the fact there will still be a tax liability that they need to pay. Not a chance in hell they've kept money aside for a potential tax bill!! HMRC on speed dial anyone...??

this family is so cringe worthly fake, i cant watch them. Chris fakes his reaction for everything and so do the kids now, following in their footsteps, its like they plan these reactions. and when will Chris learn how to hold an actually sentence without "what you saying foo" boo boo" thats wicked man" its like, your trying to sound cool, but the complete opposit.

Reactions: 8
100% agree with that. They'll have saved all their receipts towards expenses but won't have actually considered the fact there will still be a tax liability that they need to pay. Not a chance in hell they've kept money aside for a potential tax bill!! HMRC on speed dial anyone...??

At one point they were successful as well. They were raking it in, so all the tax owed on the viral Christmas video (I just checked, it's at 59 million views!) will not have been paid. All blown on shopping trips, meals out and holidays to Florida where Chris ruined the family business by a couple of (alleged) perverted texts. The tax owed is a debt and I think that could be running into the 6 figures.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.