The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I remember hearing them say they liked the name Kaycen/Caysen or however you spell it on a previous vlog so that's going to be my guess for the baby name, it's very American.
C/Kaysen Raine as I recall. They struggled to spell Raine on the vlog 🤣🤮

Reactions: 1
26th june... While they hit 1 mill subs... We all now know how they celebrated 🙈
When Chris bought that last few thousand subs to get them to 1 million Sarah lay there and thought of Nando’s as a reward 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the baby will come on 1st April because it's all a bit of a joke and his parents are two fools.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Granted - I don’t like Chris (from the scandal to just his general creepy existence) however the fact he does literally everything for Sarah and those kids whilst she does nothing all day isn’t how a relationship should work. Pregnant or not Sarah should share the work load with him. The only reason I can see why he does all the housework, always taxi’ing the kids about is because he knows he’s in the dog house for texting a young girl and so to stay in Sarah’s good books he’s obeying her every word. I can see she has so much control over him. Why portray this ‘happy clappy’ family over the internet if that’s not your reality. I know it all boils down to the cash but surely this lifestyle/lying is not obtainable. It shouldn’t be Isabelle going for therapy - it’s those two who should be considering it !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Granted - I don’t like Chris (from the scandal to just his general creepy existence) however the fact he does literally everything for Sarah and those kids whilst she does nothing all day isn’t how a relationship should work. Pregnant or not Sarah should share the work load with him. The only reason I can see why he does all the housework, always taxi’ing the kids about is because he knows he’s in the dog house for texting a young girl and so to stay in Sarah’s good books he’s obeying her every word. I can see she has so much control over him. Why portray this ‘happy clappy’ family over the internet if that’s not your reality. I know it all boils down to the cash but surely this lifestyle/lying is not obtainable. It shouldn’t be Isabelle going for therapy - it’s those two who should be considering it !!!
I don't get how they don't share the workload when both of them are home all day. Its great to see Chris suffer but he seems to do all of that on top of having to do all of the Youtube stuff, as I guess Sarah is too thick or lazy to learn basic editing and how to upload a video. Surely she had to do more before when Chris was working full-time i.e taking the kids to school, meals, cleaning etc? It'll only get worse when the baby comes and Sarah doesn't want to know.

Reactions: 9
From about 3:52 in the video for like 10-20 seconds they have a tune playing in the background. I am 99.99% sure that tune is from the app "Choices: Stories You Play" which has a 12+ rating, it might not be anything big but it's just really peculiar that they'd use it lmao.

I see a certain someone is trying to be the centre of attention again.

Reactions: 2
^^this

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe Sarah and Isabelle are taking the piss out of Chris saying “man” 😆😅😂 if they’re making fun of him too, you know he must be a real twit 😆😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't see them that way at all! I think they are both equally manipulatI've, narcissistic and controlling. I don’t think Chris minds doing the house work because Sarah spends most of the time trolling for both of them. There is nothing to forgive because she fully endorses anything that gets them notoriety. Some women are like that! She would pimp Chris out no bother. Look at how their have treated the kids since fame went to their heads. They are both equally responsible for using them as commodities. If Sarah had even a glimmer of decency about her she would not be covering for him. She has to be in on it all too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think it was a bit weird he got dropped off at the hospital and had to go to the pharmacy? Need those meds Creepy, and his face when she pranked him about the waters breaking. He genuinely has fears for this baby coming. My guess is he knows life is going to change and he has no control of it.

Chris is out with Izzy tonight it seems. You'd have thought he would have offered to take the girls to dance seeing as Sarah is about to pop. I honestly think he is banned from taking the girls to dance!

Reactions: 15
26th june... While they hit 1 mill subs... We all now know how they celebrated 🙈
oh that is why she was crying not that they rounded a million, but that she had to sleep with him.

• Haha
oh that is why she was crying not that they rounded a million, but that she had to sleep with him.
It's the only time I feel sorry for Sarah. Imagine that coming towards you 🤢

I can be crude... is it all ginger down there, bald, or died jet black?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It's the only time I feel sorry for Sarah. Imagine that coming towards you 🤢

I can be crude... is it all ginger down there, bald, or died jet black?
don't want that image in my head......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What day does everyone think the baby will arrive?

I'm gonna guess the 25th.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.