The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure if I should say this I have twins boy and girl both 11 - my daughter is like the girls sassy and into everything but my son is how can I put this nicely - boring lol he likes ipad and xbox and that's as far as it stretches lol I'm not sure if all boys are the same growing up I heard they are there not as entertaining as girls prob why they were disappointed it was a boy so in 10 years I cant see much exciting content going on - could be just my son hes a hermet the most reaction I get from him is when I tell him it's been a week since his last shower and he needs another one 🤣
My boy is exactly the same. Only time he comes out of his room is for school or meal times. You wouldn't get my boy performing for the camera even if I paid him

Reactions: 4
‘The baby is here & should be joyful times, but all Creepy and Lazy see is the lure of £££ signs.’

Reactions: 4
Eric isn’t all bad a name, if they’ve chosen that. At least it’s a decent, real (not made up) name. Same with Edward. even though the twilight connection is fairly obvious with the girls’ names, at least it’s not something ridiculous.
Guess we’ll find out soon.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.