The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I had to laugh at chris today ‘I’m just meeting the boys at the skatepark’. Are all his ‘friends’ unemployed 30 something year olds who spend their days rollerblading? I’m wondering if those friends even exist.
I'm pretty sure half of his skate friends that were actually age-appropriate ditched him when the allegations came out. One of them said people had suspected him for a while. Also that skate park looked empty as hell. :ROFLMAO:

He was clearly irritated because he didn't get good video content of it. They don't do this stuff to be nice, they do it for the views.... Remember when they went to volunteer for the homeless charity in Leeds, but decided against it when the charity said they weren't allowed to film.

It's all fake.
Exactly. It was nice that it was Isabelle who suggested it, but its hard to know if it was actually coming from her or if Chris was like 'say this, it'll make for great content'. They'd never do anything charitable without mentioning it because for them its so they get a pat on the back.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Right so let me get this straight, he’s such an avid skater that he didn’t know a skate park existed 5 mins away from him?! Also lots of mates, nope just the one filming that you could see. Also it’s not a skate channel so ffs stop filling segments with the same old skating you do every time we see you! And clearly watching Family Fizz doing the charity bags around Brighton, but they didn’t spend as little as they could doing it! Cheapskates! Just needed something to film! I’d love love love her to go to Mother’s Day to be induced..

Reactions: 14
Did Chris really fkin say at the end of the vlog that they were enjoying the Mc Cann documentary? Who fkin enjoys stuff like that! I haven't watched it but a programme about a girl going missing is not something any grounded person would enjoy
Its very difficult to watch! Iv been having sleepless nights over it.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but I had to laugh at chris today ‘I’m just meeting the boys at the skatepark’. Are all his ‘friends’ unemployed 30 something year olds who spend their days rollerblading? I’m wondering if those friends even exist.
Sounds like when they used to claim everywhere they had met “loads of ifam” they seem to have given up with that now 😂

Reactions: 9
Also did anyone notice how Sarah said she's taking them to dance and was all 'ugh off to sit at dance for three hours, yaaay' clearly annoyed over it. I get she'd rather be off buying more bits & bats or doing duck all, but at least fake some enthusiasm over watching the girls do something they enjoy.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Sarah's recent Insta story, seems she's shoved a cushion under Chris's jumper so he can be 'pregnant' another cheap version of one of family fizzs videos! 🙄

Reactions: 7
‘Nikki’ wanted to go to the pound shop. Sure hun.

We need some sort of shoppers anonymous like they have for gamblers as she’s actually obsessed.

Another thing for Isla and not the other girls 🙄

Chris has gone straight to the park after the school run to play on his skates. Ohhhh and the ‘tonsillitis’ is back.

Their vlogs now are Sarah shopping/ Chris skating literally every day atm.
Why oh why does he think we give a flying f*ck about his skating 🤦 the big over grown wannabe from the hood head that he Is. Its non stop, the skating, the ridiculous way he talks, the hand gestures, the grease and sweat.. The BULLSHIT that comes out of his mouth. Everything is so fake, the pranks and acting shocked, all pre planned and semi rehearsed. What kind of an example is that to their kids! The desperation to be who they once were is oozing out of them. I'd say she's like a fishwife when the cameras are off. Sarah's fake laugh and her desperate attempts for views are more and more cringey.
Chris, keep your skating and woo hoos and creepiness to your own channel. All these meet ups with other skaters and yet he's a billy no mates in the footage. He's ruined everything for them

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok so im half way through the vlog where she is saying she doesn't want a sweep, firstly man the duck up, its not painful..... ive had them with each of my three kids and yes it does work well in my case anyway.... she doesn't want to have a sweep because hell come when hes ready, she doesn't want to artificially make him come i guess she's trying to say, yet she is willing to be induced with drugs... to start the process of.... contradicting herself or what.... clearly she doesn't want this baby to come, i snapped the mw's hand off every time i was offered one, i wanted them here!!

Artificially making him come out? Ha, yet she’s feeding him with plenty of artificial crap!

Reactions: 5
I'm dying to know when the next meet and greet is - ahhh gone are the days where they thought they were royalty 🤣😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also did anyone notice how Sarah said she's taking them to dance and was all 'ugh off to sit at dance for three hours, yaaay' clearly annoyed over it. I get she'd rather be off buying more bits & bats or doing duck all, but at least fake some enthusiasm over watching the girls do something they enjoy.
Does she really need to stay with them? Im guessing they have different classes at different times so has to sit with one while the other dances?

Does she really need to stay with them? Im guessing they have different classes at different times so has to sit with one while the other dances?
I'm not sure - I would've thought she could've gone home but guessing if they have different classes its not worth it. Maybe thats why Granny Jane tends to take them.

Reactions: 1
What part of the body even is that???

Also, an ad that she’s not declared for the toys. Yesterday they did it with the dog paw print thing too and no declaration.

It’s an ad even if it isn’t the big companies I’m afraid Sarah

edit it’s her lying on her side I see it now, thought Chris had botched another photoshop job looking down on the belly for a second 😂😂
This annoyed me! Each toy brought buys 10 meals, they were gifted 4! I bet they haven’t offered a donation. I know they don’t have to, but given the cause?!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
This annoyed me! Each toy brought buys 10 meals, they were gifted 4! I bet they haven’t offered a donation. I know they don’t have to, but given the cause?!
They are £45 each too so £180 of freebies if they do have 4! She's said they were going to donate instead at the bottom and put hashtag charity. - however, they are still promoting the company and received free stuff, so it's still an ad... HASHTAG AD Sarah

• Angry
What part of the body even is that???

Also, an ad that she’s not declared for the toys. Yesterday they did it with the dog paw print thing too and no declaration.

It’s an ad even if it isn’t the big companies I’m afraid Sarah

edit it’s her lying on her side I see it now, thought Chris had botched another photoshop job looking down on the belly for a second 😂😂
Just reported her to ASA!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
this family is so cringe worthly fake, i cant watch them. Chris fakes his reaction for everything and so do the kids now, following in their footsteps, its like they plan these reactions. and when will Chris learn how to hold an actually sentence without "what you saying foo" boo boo" thats wicked man" its like, your trying to sound cool, but the complete opposit.
He's trying to sound gangster

• Haha
They are £45 each too so £180 of freebies if they do have 4! She's said they were going to donate instead at the bottom and put hashtag charity. - however, they are still promoting the company and received free stuff, so it's still an ad... HASHTAG AD Sarah
Ah ok, my mistake I never read that far down! Will report it though!

Reactions: 1
Did I hear wrong or did one of the lyrics when he's skating say not ginger lol
Another thing bought for Iddy Biddy and not the other girls... :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.