The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched their Disneyland Paris vlogs but was so confused why they wasted half their trip to trying to buy a new camera instead of enjoying their holiday 😂🙈.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I watched their Disneyland Paris vlogs but was so confused why they wasted half their trip to trying to buy a new camera instead of enjoying their holiday 😂🙈.
And recently when they went they spent the whole time trying to find a WiFi dongle to upload the vlogs with instead of enjoying Disney.

Been aware of them for approx two years. Was on GG before here. My autistic son use to watch them until the allegations.

Reactions: 3
Just out of interest, how many are here who knew of the inghams prior to the scandal and how many after?
I was before, kids used to watch the holiday vlogs. Glad to say now they don’t watch and it’s funny now if they hear me hate watching they say what are you doing watching that fake as family, I’d rather watch family fizz as they make you smile instead of depressed 😂🙈

Reactions: 4
I wonder what things will be cut from their lifestyle first when they realise they need to fund a massive tax bill.
Didn't creepy go to the bank to get a loan for that heap of junk he "bought for lazy", surely if they need a loan for that then they don't just have thousands lying around to pay the tax man.
I wonder if they'll be able to afford to keep funding the girls private schooling, really that should be the last thing to go!

Reactions: 12
Does anyone have an estimate of what their income was and is now?
Estimated Youtube income at the moment is anywhere between £800-£14k a month or £10.4k-£167.1k a year. I don't think socialblade is that accurate though (hence why they have such a huge range between the lower and higher estimate) and it doesn't include money from merch, the Facebook partner thing, sponsorships/ads (which I don't think they've had any lately anyway) etc.

I imagine their channel is being greatly affected by the whole anti-pweirdo thing though, as some companies have pulled their ads running on those videos.

Reactions: 6
Just out of interest, how many are here who knew of the inghams prior to the scandal and how many after?
I knew of them from their honeymoon Florida videos. Then the minute Chris gave up his full time job to go YT full time, they let it go to their heads and became unbearable.

Estimated Youtube income at the moment is anywhere between £800-£14k a month or £10.4k-£167.1k a year. I don't think socialblade is that accurate though (hence why they have such a huge range between the lower and higher estimate) and it doesn't include money from merch, the Facebook partner thing, sponsorships/ads (which I don't think they've had any lately anyway) etc.

I imagine their channel is being greatly affected by the whole anti-pweirdo thing though, as some companies have pulled their ads running on those videos.
Sarah once admitted on a FB page that for 400k views per day they were making £10k a month, in the months where Christmas or birthday vlogs appeared, it went up to as much as £25k a month

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I first became aware of them through Mrs Meldrum/channel mum I think there was a competition for an iPad about a year and a half ago. Maybe you have to subscribe to their channel never watched them, until the Christmas Vlog appeared and I was sat speechless 😶.

Also remember the moving out of the old house vlog and all the coats still in the old house, and them dumping all the food from the cupboards then going shopping for new food!! I also watched the box swap with the
Meldrums that they put on the 2nd channel I’m sure they were still part of channel mum at this point.

Next up popped Lazys 3 min vlog on the 3rd July that they couldn’t do a vlog the day before.

Intrigued why I googled them and 💥 I found the scandal!! 🎉

Reactions: 4
Ironically for me, it was Kellie from You, me and the 6cs that mentioned them. Their channel is the nicest channel on You Tube. I think they are the ONLY vlogging family that don't exploit the kids. I think she had gone down to London and met the Inghams. I found them ok to start with but there were a few things such as how he babies the girls, constantly filmed them inappropriately and still does that set alarm bells for me before Jess tweeted.

Reactions: 5
Thanks everyone for being open. I find it really interesting that we've all come to the same conclusion about the Inghams, despite finding them at different stages in their journey.

For me, it was when they bought the house, which they admitted they bought on impulse, then the holidays, the awful furniture, overpriced merch. It was like they went from 0-60 in the space of a few months and it all felt wrong.

Reactions: 15
‘Nikki’ wanted to go to the pound shop. Sure hun.

We need some sort of shoppers anonymous like they have for gamblers as she’s actually obsessed.

Another thing for Isla and not the other girls 🙄

Chris has gone straight to the park after the school run to play on his skates. Ohhhh and the ‘tonsillitis’ is back.

Their vlogs now are Sarah shopping/ Chris skating literally every day atm.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

I know family fizz used the trick before to turn them back on, but if it doesn't work anymore then its odd that Inghams are still on? :unsure:

So after the backlash before they didn't film themselves giving the food out this time/put the camera on the homeless people!

Also he really says 'we did the loop but there's hardly anyone here...that sucks...we really wanted to get rid of all of this bag tonight and help a lot of people.' Wtf who says that?! Like oh no I'm so unhappy that there's hardly any homeless people on the streets. How dare there be very few people around the day you decide to give out stuff to make yourself feel better about your vile self.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I'd be more impressed with them if they volunteered to help at their local food bank rather than hand out cheap sandwiches. Additionally, the amount of money they spend on eating out and rubbish food is ridiculous. They could do a food shop each week and take it to the food bank. I'm calling bullshit on filming themselves handing out sarnies, they should do that with the camera OFF. Idiots.

Reactions: 14
Ok so im half way through the vlog where she is saying she doesn't want a sweep, firstly man the duck up, its not painful..... ive had them with each of my three kids and yes it does work well in my case anyway.... she doesn't want to have a sweep because hell come when hes ready, she doesn't want to artificially make him come i guess she's trying to say, yet she is willing to be induced with drugs... to start the process of.... contradicting herself or what.... clearly she doesn't want this baby to come, i snapped the mw's hand off every time i was offered one, i wanted them here!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I know family fizz used the trick before to turn them back on, but if it doesn't work anymore then its odd that Inghams are still on? :unsure:

So after the backlash before they didn't film themselves giving the food out this time/put the camera on the homeless people!

Also he really says 'we did the loop but there's hardly anyone here...that sucks...we really wanted to get rid of all of this bag tonight and help a lot of people.' Wtf who says that?! Like oh no I'm so unhappy that there's hardly any homeless people on the streets. How dare there be very few people around the day you decide to give out stuff to make yourself feel better about your vile self.
Why the heck would you even think that??? Like oh wow you have left over stuff there will still be so many people grateful for it? Absolute idiots. either didn’t look in the right sort of places OR its ‘good’ that there isn’t that many people out?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Sorry but I had to laugh at chris today ‘I’m just meeting the boys at the skatepark’. Are all his ‘friends’ unemployed 30 something year olds who spend their days rollerblading? I’m wondering if those friends even exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry but I had to laugh at chris today ‘I’m just meeting the boys at the skatepark’. Are all his ‘friends’ unemployed 30 something year olds who spend their days rollerblading? I’m wondering if those friends even exist.
Probably 16 years old skipping school!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why the heck would you even think that??? Like oh wow you have left over stuff there will still be so many people grateful for it? Absolute idiots. either didn’t look in the right sort of places OR its ‘good’ that there isn’t that many people out?
He was clearly irritated because he didn't get good video content of it. They don't do this stuff to be nice, they do it for the views.... Remember when they went to volunteer for the homeless charity in Leeds, but decided against it when the charity said they weren't allowed to film.

It's all fake.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I agree with Doobeedoo.

He’s most likely at the skate park with a bunch of teen misfits skipping school.

I mean it would certainly fit in with his shady character and he’d be around their age in mental capacity.

Reactions: 10
Did Chris really fkin say at the end of the vlog that they were enjoying the Mc Cann documentary? Who fkin enjoys stuff like that! I haven't watched it but a programme about a girl going missing is not something any grounded person would enjoy

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.