Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
Why is Creepy always getting the train lately? Has he lost his licence or are all the cars broken apart from Lazy's?
Nothing screams ‘Young Hollywood’ more than going on public transport to do some hardcore skating near assorted recycling bins. It’s the epitome of living the dream.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Hatshepsut

Time for a look at another one of Creepy’s many dating site profiles. All of which he swiftly (he thinks) deleted in July. In this one from 4 years ago he’s branching out from ‘Young Hollywood’ to ‘Just a rock star’
What a deluded twonk.
3001F709-98DD-4E10-A2C8-F9C228A79D08.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

iloveinghamgossip

Chatty Member
I think the baby will come on 1st April because it's all a bit of a joke and his parents are two fools.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

mags

VIP Member
I'm just imagining the Creepy Crew, rocking up to a historic stately home.....

...Him with his ridiculous, oversized gimbal and filming paraphernalia, whizzing through the grand halls on his skates with gay abandon, shouting "woohoooooooo" as he spies an original, one of a kind, metalwork banister to slide down whilst Lazy cackles like a fishwife at the naked male statues which her and Issy have spotted ("Oh. Em. Gee. Mum, I'm lit-rally blushing right now.") and Isla knocks down precious heirlooms with her every move, her ever-flailing limbs akimbo as her amazing reading skills apparently do not extend as far as her grabby reaches, ignoring the "Do not touch" signs plastered everywhere.

And whilst this chaos ensues, Esme is politely pushing Eggbert around in his pram (which stinks of dogs), baby all squished up alongside approximately 10 of those terrifying, "lifelike", beastly, doll things which they insist on carting around.

New money, eh? It can buy you a National Trust membership and an overpriced, slightly stale, afternoon (cream) tea but it really can't buy you a very very lot of class.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Yeetyboy

Lazy just said in the vlog that York "is just a city center full of shops". I really just want to throw a history book at her head.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Hatshepsut

I’ve often wondered if when Creepy’s face looks extra red and blotchy it’s an allergic type reaction to that hair dye he plasters on.
Maybe he’s keeping that grotty beanie on more than usual because he’s reluctant to fork out for his expensive Regaine hair restorer. That weird looking fringe is probably glued to the hat as we all know that he’s follically challenged.
D7FF6078-48EC-41B1-ADC2-4F9B219BF15D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

iloveinghamgossip

Chatty Member
I think she was meant to say 4-5 minutes. I hope the baby arrives safely and is 100% fine though!

#29 The baby is here, let's give a cheer, Dave's the dad just to be clear.

#29 The baby is arriving, Chris is driving, away to his boyfriend which is unsurprising.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
D

Departed member 294

YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST.

Exclusive images from an undisclosed Bradford estate, celebrating the birth of a new ginger heir.

Or perhaps celebrating lady lazy and sir noncealot being out of the area for a few hours 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33

karmacoma

Chatty Member
From tonight’s vlog

Sarah “I’m happy just to go to bed and eat crumpets”
Chris “Yeah well, you do that everyday so..,”

Someone’s getting brave, creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
When this first broke
(even though you could tell they both couldn’t stand each other) it was obvious they were never going to split.
She set up her channel for security if shit had really hit the fan and the family channel crashed.
she would have had SOOOO much support if she left him and went it alone on her own channel, she would have known this, I don’t think she stayed with him because she loved him or for the kids. Not at all.
I think she stayed with him because she’s a Dixion 😂
and whatever skeletons he had in his closet were being kept in there and propped up by her own skeletons. And they must be JUICY 😏 for her to throw away what could have been a successful “Sarah says I’m a victim” channel
I’m sure mummy Jane and mummy Steve (he can’t have any balls) know enough about Sarah to bury her if she went it alone and dumped Chrissybooboo, they probably made sure they stayed together as well ,
and in a twisted way I think they both grew closer fighting off us “haters” and then goading us all on Twitter and in the vlogs indirectly.
I’ve said all this before i know.
I just hate to see anyone feel sorry for either of these wet wipes, Or feel like one is more of a victim than the other. Both are lé scum....
Thoughts on tonight’s vlog.
“Our kid” to your wife Chris!??? 🤔
“It’s all good and gravy” I can’t take this tosser seriously.
Her waters broke prank.
“I just lost half my life” chris
HOLD UP..... YOU ARE ACTUALLY TAKING THE PISS, YOU ARE DUE TO HAVE THIS BABY!?
Where exactly are you expecting it to come from the Asda cafe?!
You have 2 kids (cough cough 3, cough, cough)
Did you click and collect at Argos? (And did you keep the receipt for Isla... just wondering 😐)
I’ve never felt so violent towards an apple device as when I’m watching this shit show.
COME ON LITTLE GINGERNUT, COME MEET YOUR AUDIENCE!!😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Justjonie

VIP Member
I refuse to feel any sympathy for Sarah. She is totally complicit in this whole shit show. Jess showed so much maturity in coming to Sarah first about the messages Chris had sent. Sarah's response? Block her, stick her head in the sand, deny everything and support him. And not because of some kind of self preservation and trying to keep her family together, it was solely because of her love of money. Nothing more, nothing less. She can't be blind to Chris having been on dating sites etc and yet she felt that bringing another child into the world was a good move. I have no respect for her and I don't care how Chris treated her during the birth, she allowed herself to be his pawn in life. She lay back and let him do as he pleased all because of the income their charade of a channel brings in. The birth just represented their entire life together. The only one I feel sorry for is that poor baby. He was conceived to bring an income. Chris and Sarah are fucking shameful in every sense of the word.

• Sad
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I'm hoping that Chris will be too tired to edit the birth vlog properly, and there'll be hints of:

"I f***ing hate you Chris! Why don't you run off with your boyfriend again!"

"This was NOT worth the views! It didn't even bring any in!"

"Oh no... He's... Ginger!!!!!!"

Midwife: "Oh he looks just like his father"
Creepy: "No he doesn't! I'm not ginger!"

(No problem with redheads - I'm one and my youngest is one... Difference is, we love and embrace it).

• Haha
  • Heart