The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris is out with Izzy tonight it seems. You'd have thought he would have offered to take the girls to dance seeing as Sarah is about to pop. I honestly think he is banned from taking the girls to dance!
You’d have thought he wouldn’t be gallivanting around when she could go into labour at any moment.

I thought they were super anxious, and needed to get petrol in the middle of the night etc? Was fine was he was over in Manchester etc though

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Baby Ingham will arrive on the second of April in the afternoon weighing just over eight pound!

Think I remember hearing them say they liked the name Kaycen/Caysen or however you spell it on a previous vlog so that's going to be my guess for the baby name, it's very American.
Kaycen isn't really American coming from an American. Sounds more like a last name. How are names American anyway?

Reactions: 5
Kaycen isn't really American coming from an American. Sounds more like a last name. How are names American anyway?
I think its cos a lot of Americans tend to make up names. I know there was a few memes based around that lol, things like Kensleigh or Laykyn where its like two different names combined. (Although I guess Katie and Peter also did that with Tiaamii so its not only Americans). Also unnecessary spellings, like instead of Hunter i've seen Huntyr or Carly would be Kharly.

Reactions: 2
I hope it doesn’t come tomorrow.’I don’t want to share a birthday with him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Granted - I don’t like Chris (from the scandal to just his general creepy existence) however the fact he does literally everything for Sarah and those kids whilst she does nothing all day isn’t how a relationship should work. Pregnant or not Sarah should share the work load with him. The only reason I can see why he does all the housework, always taxi’ing the kids about is because he knows he’s in the dog house for texting a young girl and so to stay in Sarah’s good books he’s obeying her every word. I can see she has so much control over him. Why portray this ‘happy clappy’ family over the internet if that’s not your reality. I know it all boils down to the cash but surely this lifestyle/lying is not obtainable. It shouldn’t be Isabelle going for therapy - it’s those two who should be considering it !!!
I wonder if there is more to Chris and his behaviour than we are aware of and maybe Sarah has threatened to go public or tell someone if he doesn't do EV.ER.Y.THING and pretend that they are a perfect family.

Ladies and gentlemen- Here is the face of "young Hollywood."
You can almost hear Sarah's cackle coming right out of the picture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I was born in the USA, I think it's cause it's more common in the United States to use surnames as given names, that's what the post is inferring.

If they have him before their next appointment, they’re going to still go and ‘surprise her with the baby’

Seriously? As if this woman doesn’t know what happens at the end of pregnancy...

Because she’s sooo wanting to see their baby?

Idiots!
I’m sure in sarahs world all the hospital staff will be lining the halls of the wards clapping and cheering as she walks through

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Agree. Was just coming to say that as an American I know exactly zero Kaycen’s. I’m also not sure what makes any name American

When this first broke
(even though you could tell they both couldn’t stand each other) it was obvious they were never going to split.
She set up her channel for security if tit had really hit the fan and the family channel crashed.
she would have had SOOOO much support if she left him and went it alone on her own channel, she would have known this, I don’t think she stayed with him because she loved him or for the kids. Not at all.
I think she stayed with him because she’s a Dixion 😂
and whatever skeletons he had in his closet were being kept in there and propped up by her own skeletons. And they must be JUICY 😏 for her to throw away what could have been a successful “Sarah says I’m a victim” channel
I’m sure mummy Jane and mummy Steve (he can’t have any balls) know enough about Sarah to bury her if she went it alone and dumped Chrissybooboo, they probably made sure they stayed together as well ,
and in a twisted way I think they both grew closer fighting off us “haters” and then goading us all on Twitter and in the vlogs indirectly.
I’ve said all this before i know.
I just hate to see anyone feel sorry for either of these wet wipes, Or feel like one is more of a victim than the other. Both are lé scum....
Thoughts on tonight’s vlog.
“Our kid” to your wife Chris!??? 🤔
“It’s all good and gravy” I can’t take this tosser seriously.
Her waters broke prank.
“I just lost half my life” chris
HOLD UP..... YOU ARE ACTUALLY TAKING THE PISS, YOU ARE DUE TO HAVE THIS BABY!?
Where exactly are you expecting it to come from the Asda cafe?!
You have 2 kids (cough cough 3, cough, cough)
Did you click and collect at Argos? (And did you keep the receipt for Isla... just wondering 😐)
I’ve never felt so violent towards an apple device as when I’m watching this tit show.
COME ON LITTLE GINGERNUT, COME MEET YOUR AUDIENCE!!😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just watched the water broke video, he looks so miffed -and that’s before she says it’s a prank!

I wonder if there is more to Chris and his behaviour than we are aware of and maybe Sarah has threatened to go public or tell someone if he doesn't do EV.ER.Y.THING and pretend that they are a perfect family.

View attachment 8855

Ladies and gentlemen- Here is the face of "young Hollywood."
You can almost hear Sarah's cackle coming right out of the picture.
Isn’t that just the face you’d want to see as you’re waters broke 😂 he looks ‘super super duper excited’ for this poor child that will be born into a family that doesn’t even want him (bar Isabelle and Esme)

Reactions: 3
When this first broke
(even though you could tell they both couldn’t stand each other) it was obvious they were never going to split.
She set up her channel for security if tit had really hit the fan and the family channel crashed.
she would have had SOOOO much support if she left him and went it alone on her own channel, she would have known this, I don’t think she stayed with him because she loved him or for the kids. Not at all.
I think she stayed with him because she’s a Dixion 😂
and whatever skeletons he had in his closet were being kept in there and propped up by her own skeletons. And they must be JUICY 😏 for her to throw away what could have been a successful “Sarah says I’m a victim” channel
I’m sure mummy Jane and mummy Steve (he can’t have any balls) know enough about Sarah to bury her if she went it alone and dumped Chrissybooboo, they probably made sure they stayed together as well ,
and in a twisted way I think they both grew closer fighting off us “haters” and then goading us all on Twitter and in the vlogs indirectly.
I’ve said all this before i know.
I just hate to see anyone feel sorry for either of these wet wipes, Or feel like one is more of a victim than the other. Both are lé scum....
Thoughts on tonight’s vlog.
“Our kid” to your wife Chris!??? 🤔
“It’s all good and gravy” I can’t take this tosser seriously.
Her waters broke prank.
“I just lost half my life” chris
HOLD UP..... YOU ARE ACTUALLY TAKING THE PISS, YOU ARE DUE TO HAVE THIS BABY!?
Where exactly are you expecting it to come from the Asda cafe?!
You have 2 kids (cough cough 3, cough, cough)
Did you click and collect at Argos? (And did you keep the receipt for Isla... just wondering 😐)
I’ve never felt so violent towards an apple device as when I’m watching this tit show.
COME ON LITTLE GINGERNUT, COME MEET YOUR AUDIENCE!!😬

View attachment 8861
Is there some kind of history with her family? I don't know the goss

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.