The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vlog lacked emotion. Usually i'm a total sucker for these kinds of things - but I felt nothing. There was no connection. Sarah truly showed that she didn't want the baby - I personally think she'll suffer with postnatal depression - not just as "good vlog content", but I think she'll genuinely struggle to bond with the baby.

Chris is a prick. More excited about a Costa than his newborn child. The look of doom on his face when he held his newborn son, said it all.

Baby looks like Isla. I'm glad he's arrived safely. I'm sure Isabelle will do a fantastic job bringing him up.

Reactions: 26
I’ve watched it.

Chris showed more love and compassion for his Chai Latte from Costa than he did for his wife or their new baby.

I actually felt sorry for her. You’re so vulnerable when you give birth and he didn’t even so much as show her a little bit of affection. He’s an absolute tool.

Reactions: 14
Excellent :)

Hmm, was in the old GG days.

Justin Cody Taylor, the best mullet ever. Chris's BFF and confidante. Justin openly gay, lives with a man now in Florida. @Tublet83 or @Web30 might know where it is documented?

*just to add that Justin seems like a decent guy and I feel bad for him being caught up in this tit show.

Chris got wobbly and ran off to Florida when Sarah was heavily pregnant with Esme.

Chris also has a son, I think is about 4 years old now. You'll notice they never make a big deal out of this being their first son - because he's not, there is already a Chris Jr
Hang on, WHAT? Who's the mother of his other boy then? :eek: I only follow this family when there's a big drama/event, lol.

Reactions: 1
Found them! Here's throwback thursday 'I've never dyed my hair 'edition

What a wholesome, family-friendly couple.
I’m sorry but what bleeping fashion trend was this?!?! 😂😂😂😂😂

I’ve never seen so many dodgy hair dos in all my life 🙈😂😂😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve watched it.

Chris showed more love and compassion for his Chai Latte from Costa than he did for his wife or their new baby.

I actually felt sorry for her. You’re so vulnerable when you give birth and he didn’t even so much as show her a little bit of affection. He’s an absolute tool.
I actually felt for her at the end, she appeared so over whelmed and he offered absolutely nothing, just a camera shoved in her face! Put it away and enjoy the moment!!!

Reactions: 8
Sudden thought that came to me as I was walking past the (Sainsbury's) cafe.

We've all talked about how this baby was obviously planned for views, which the poor little thing hasn't brought in. But are these youtube families suddenly having more kids with a massive gap since their last baby actually looking at it in terms of long-term views as well? If all three girls go to uni, they'll all be gone in 11 years, and Chris and Sarah will only have themselves to vlog in uni term time. Bingham has just bought them another 7 years of potential content.

I hope to God they'll be long gone off youtube by then and Chris will be back loading baggage at the airport, but we all know these idiots' idea of forward planning is taking a tiny baby to Disney World and crossing their fingers Chris won't be arrested at border control.
I’ve often thought that. Even before the scandal i was thinking they’d have another one or two to cash in on cute little kids opening presents/going here there and everywhere. Let’s face it, they’ve only a handful of years left of kids and toys and those clowns won’t know what to do once they can’t get content out of shoving a lol doll in a kids face.
Wouldn’t surprise me if they had another baby in a year or two.

Reactions: 4
Hang on, WHAT? Who's the mother of his other boy then? :eek: I only follow this family when there's a big drama/event, lol.
We're not sure as she decided to remain anonymous to protect her son, and came out about it when Jess and the other victims did.

Reactions: 2
They’ve used the blur tool in his face. Or the ‘fix my skin’ setting.

Rofl.
Oh, I have a “fix my face” tool I’d use on Chris and Sarah.......... this! 👊

He’s definitely cuter than baby Karma wood Fizz, I’ve not seen the fizz lot in a while but I do hope Karma grew into her looks. 😂 sorry, not sorry.
I’m excited for uncle Dave to come visit his new nephew.
So is it. (Get your notes app open and ready, this could be confusing)
2 nephews and 2 nieces.
2 nephews and 1 niece.
1 nephew and 2 nieces
A nephew, a niece, a daughter, a step niece and a child who shan’t be names 🤭

Depending on what you believe place your bets,
Up for grabs is a tit ton of tiny baby clothes that are not needed 😂😂

We're not sure as she decided to remain anonymous to protect her son, and came out about it when Jess and the other victims did.
Let’s just call her. “Thank duck you got away and don’t look back” Smith.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

He’s definitely cuter than baby Karma wood Fizz, I’ve not seen the fizz lot in a while but I do hope Karma grew into her looks. 😂 sorry, not sorry.
2 nephews and 2 nieces.
2 nephews and 1 niece.
1 nephew and 2 nieces

And most are from Mothercare so she can't return them as her one closed down 😂.

I also agree that Karma needs to grow into her looks 😂🙈

Reactions: 3

2 nephews and 2 nieces.
2 nephews and 1 niece.
1 nephew and 2 nieces

Aww I actually think karma is a cute baby

Reactions: 10
Thanks! I still can't get over how they've basically carried on as if nothing happened. They're a disgusting pair, just a shame so many children are caught up in this now.

Reactions: 9
#29 Title suggestion: No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So. If I was letting my little puppy brain run away with me. And wanted to write a fictional story based on real events.
It might go down this route.
All speculation obviously 🤷🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
If Brandy slept with Brads brother Trent, got knocked up and had Trents baby Sparkle 🤭
And then Brandy has another baby, baby Clayton 😎 and Clayton looks THE ACTUAL SPIT OF iddy biddy Sparkle.
Does this mean Brandy and Trent have been doing the horizontal tango 😳
Burping the worm in the mole hole.
Playing Bedroom rodeo.
Adding the Banana in a fruit salad.
Wink wink..... 😬

Hashtag WhereIsDaveGone WhyDidTrentVanish

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aw I think he is a cutie
He does look blonde right now but that could change

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.