The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is 100% ginger and it makes me so sad for the poor boy and Esme that Creepy is so in denial. He seriously has some issues!! I'm thrilled for Esme, she always seems to embrace being ginger and was so happy when her Reborn doll had the same colour hair as her.
Esme seems to embrace most things and seems to be turning into such a lovely, well-balanced, young lady. When they were at the reservoir the other day she looked so grown up, with her sunglasses and bag. Such a nice kid.

Reactions: 16
Found them! Here's throwback thursday 'I've never dyed my hair 'edition

What a wholesome, family-friendly couple.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sudden thought that came to me as I was walking past the (Sainsbury's) cafe.

We've all talked about how this baby was obviously planned for views, which the poor little thing hasn't brought in. But are these youtube families suddenly having more kids with a massive gap since their last baby actually looking at it in terms of long-term views as well? If all three girls go to uni, they'll all be gone in 11 years, and Chris and Sarah will only have themselves to vlog in uni term time. Bingham has just bought them another 7 years of potential content.

I hope to God they'll be long gone off youtube by then and Chris will be back loading baggage at the airport, but we all know these idiots' idea of forward planning is taking a tiny baby to Disney World and crossing their fingers Chris won't be arrested at border control.

Reactions: 9
Found them! Here's throwback thursday 'I've never dyed my hair 'edition

What a wholesome, family-friendly couple.
Sarah is 100% that chav that shopped nowhere else but Jane Norman then had an emo/goth phase for like 6 months. I love how she's wearing that sooper doooper 'alternative' neck scarf in all three pics. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sudden thought that came to me as I was walking past the (Sainsbury's) cafe.

We've all talked about how this baby was obviously planned for views, which the poor little thing hasn't brought in. But are these youtube families suddenly having more kids with a massive gap since their last baby actually looking at it in terms of long-term views as well? If all three girls go to uni, they'll all be gone in 11 years, and Chris and Sarah will only have themselves to vlog in uni term time. Bingham has just bought them another 7 years of potential content.

I hope to God they'll be long gone off youtube by then and Chris will be back loading baggage at the airport, but we all know these idiots' idea of forward planning is taking a tiny baby to Disney World and crossing their fingers Chris won't be arrested at border control.
I honestly think Youtube advertising will have died out by then, especially with how many content creators are turning to patreon and how many rules they're implementing now. I think they and people like SJs probably thought, oh if we just get loads of views now then that'll just set us up for life if we can make millions in the next say, five years. They don't seem to realise that the days of that happening are long gone. Especially since a lot of them had these kids before the comments were turned off, and none of them seem to invest their money.

I'd be shocked if they were still doing Youtube in 10 years but I imagine if they do, Chris will still have the exact same hair style even then. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
On the new photographs he looks spit of Isla, I was hoping for him o look like Esme as she is the nicest Ingham, either way he looks a cutie.

Reactions: 7
Well they've certainly had an increase in views today. Over 105k views in just 3 hours. The most they've had in a long time. They usually struggle to get 25k views in the first 3 hrs. I purposely haven't watched because I don't want them earning money from me but after today they'll be hoping these viewing figures keep up. I hope to god they don't though.

Reactions: 4
On the new photographs he looks spit of Isla, I was hoping for him o look like Esme as she is the nicest Ingham, either way he looks a cutie.
I've always thought Isla is the spitting image of Chris, not Esme. Esme has his colouring, but she definitely doesn't have his features. Facially, she looks more like Sarah/Isabelle. Isla, 100%. But yes, Esme is gorgeous.

Reactions: 3
Definately ginger. Their worst nightmare. Atleast he knows Bingham and esme are definately his.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hes the spit of Isla! I wonder how well that will go down with little boo boo?

My heart breaks for this little boy. If they weren't on YouTube and if their views weren't failing he wouldn't be here. He was never 'wanted.' they will be in a baby bubble for the next week or so but he will soon be old news and they'll soon be moaning about having no sleep and the sick/poo.
He's so innocent and he doesn't know what he has been born into. I just hope they do truly love him and don't just use him as a way to make money.
I think it hurts me more because as I've said before I'll never have children of my own and I desperately wanted them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hes the spit of Isla! I wonder how well that will go down with little boo boo?

My heart breaks for this little boy. If they weren't on YouTube and if their views weren't failing he wouldn't be here. He was never 'wanted.' they will be in a baby bubble for the next week or so but he will soon be old news and they'll soon be moaning about having no sleep and the sick/poo.
He's so innocent and he doesn't know what he has been born into. I just hope they do truly love him and don't just use him as a way to make money.
I think it hurts me more because as I've said before I'll never have children of my own and I desperately wanted them.
He had a camera thrust in his poor face at moments old 😡 it’s so so sad, that people genuinely what children and would make amazing parents, and can’t! These muppets don’t know how lucky they are!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I agree... I didn’t even know I was I labour at 4cms 🙈🙈 (I know everyone’s different) I was still walking around at 7 🤷‍♀️

I did have a cry at this vlog though! I am near the end of pregnancy myself so I blame that :p
Well the way she was carrying on saying she couldn’t walk then gets in and says she is 4cm I thought what!!!! Total overkill

How exciting - good luck with your new baby 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.